Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowerdave

flowerdave

don't know how dude is staying on that bike, with balls that big haha having rode in snow only one time, by complete mistake, that's a whole lot of nope for me.
i actually rode it back and forth down the road. It has to be the right texture and not drove on to do it, My wife couldn't get a very good pic

tobh

tobh

Supporter
i actually rode it back and forth down the road. It has to be the right texture and not drove on to do it, My wife couldn't get a very good pic
braver man than i! i could see fresh, dry powder being somewhat alright since the snow caking on the tires would help keep traction, but anything else would be terrifying without knobbies or even those crazy spiked tires people in Michigan use to ride on the frozen lakes.

Moshmen

Moshmen

don't know how dude is staying on that bike, with balls that big haha having rode in snow only one time, by complete mistake, that's a whole lot of nope for me.
Yeah only thing worse is trying that shit on dirt bike with knobbies! Lol been there done that - never again

Moshmen

Moshmen

O
braver man than i! i could see fresh, dry powder being somewhat alright since the snow caking on the tires would help keep traction, but anything else would be terrifying without knobbies or even those crazy spiked tires people in Michigan use to ride on the frozen lakes.
knobbies actually harder unless they are spiked for ice

flowerdave

flowerdave

this was the sporty. half the weight of the street glide
Ho ho ho

tobh

tobh

Supporter
this was the sporty. half the weight of the street glide
View attachment 1310661
which one was more fun? i'd think the street glide with its heft would be a bit more manageable, but even a 500 lb bike can be fun as well in slick conditions
O

knobbies actually harder unless they are spiked for ice
i wouldn't expect that... would think that the tires clearing out would offer some more grip into the fresh snow. good to know!

y'all tempting me to try to get the rebel out whenever we have some snow on the ground. intentionally trying to ride in it will be a fun exercise in rider skill. won't do it again with the SV, too damn top heavy and even though the sport touring tires on it are awesome all the way down to about 30f, she gets loose in the back (entirely rider induced, she's a damn safe ride ime). but the rebel is light, low, and just might be a hell of a good time on some fresh powder!

CrazyColas

CrazyColas

A dozen for the road. A little disappointed in my harvest. Terpenes are just starting to emerge. Newb grower here-from a real wet harvest perhaps? Do the terpenes eventually overtake the chlorophyll?

F6C5265B CDF4 42FF AF1B 504142B805C2
flowerdave

flowerdave

which one was more fun? i'd think the street glide with its heft would be a bit more manageable, but even a 500 lb bike can be fun as well in slick conditions

i wouldn't expect that... would think that the tires clearing out would offer some more grip into the fresh snow. good to know!

y'all tempting me to try to get the rebel out whenever we have some snow on the ground. intentionally trying to ride in it will be a fun exercise in rider skill. won't do it again with the SV, too damn top heavy and even though the sport touring tires on it are awesome all the way down to about 30f, she gets loose in the back (entirely rider induced, she's a damn safe ride ime). but the rebel is light, low, and just might be a hell of a good time on some fresh powder!
Felt more stable on the streedgide but either way if they got away from me it would not have been pretty.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Felt more stable on the streedgide but either way if they got away from me it would not have been pretty.
that's what i was wondering. there's gotta be something said for the weight of the big boy. damn right, too, if you weren't on point with your controls, shit happens 10x faster on ice/snow. bet it was fun as hell though!

Moshmen

Moshmen

Think about riding knobbies on regular pavement- slick in its own right

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Think about riding knobbies on regular pavement- slick in its own right
yeah... that is a big reason i'm not gonna turn the rebel into a scrambler. thought about doing some suspension work and making it more like a ducati desert sled, but after reading how terrible knobbies are on pavement + having very little experience on aggressive offroad tires opted outta that idea.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

this boi just turned one year old on the 4th. from a 19lb parvo, giardia stricken pup to the donkey-esque teenage butthole he is
View attachment 1310733
Dude I caught Parvo once. I have no idea how. It’s horrible. Took months of huge doses of prednisone, antibiotics and Percocet to recover from. Terrible disease.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Dude I caught Parvo once. I have no idea how. It’s horrible. Took months of huge doses of prednisone, antibiotics and Percocet to recover from. Terrible disease.
in the course of the dog recovering, i did quite a bit of research. parvovirus is a not fuck around thing man. human parvo can lead to lifetime neurological problems well beyond the viral infection. glad you survived; it's rare humans get it anymore but it's still a thing.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
an early "from the lady" (bought by me) christmas gift. Budget Seiko. Been wanting a Hamilton Aviator for a while, but the deal on this was enough to stomach. Upgrade from the Citizen I've had on my wrist for the past five years, at least this one seems to be keeping time. Sure, it's not a Rolex Oyster Perpetual but it's a step closer to a luxury wrist piece. Some day...

PXL 20221213 040206319

Latest posts

Top Bottom