• Tagged users None
Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
F4AF2333 3DD5 4EDD 9417 0A38F3F09E59

Longest Veg Ive done. Hope it pays off ❤️🌱

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Don't care if it is March had to get away from the madness, my hog fired right up! Ahhhhhhh freedom!
I need to get mine cleaned off and tuned up. Wanted just as much insurance as for the car in 2016.

Said they had a lot of new drives that raised rates. I said charge them more. I haven’t had an accident or ticket. They said it doesn’t work that way, it goes my postal code. I said shove it. Haven’t ridden since. But maybe it’s time.

E

Edinburg

I'm insured by Harley I pay $20 bucks a month but keep it going through the winter and don't cancel, only ever got 1 ticket for following to close in a car, they nolied it out, so I got my mc license at 15 with ma dukes permission and am now 58 so yea no points, I urge you to go with Harley that is if you have one, mc insurance is cheap and I have to have full coverage until I pay off the note.

E

Edinburg

The bike is a 2018 xl1.200x anaversery edition, abs, alarm, keyless ignition, put on 13inc rear progressive shocks, Vance & Hines header, +1 - 3/4inc custom seat, sundowner led headlight, the chips, Willie G derby cover, +2inc front springs, got seat height up to 31inc un laden, on dyno was pushing 74ft lbs of torque, only 2.200 made, hand numbers put on factory in Milwaukee, bar and shield with eagle on the tank, other side says Harley Davidson 115 years.

IMG 20221129 135301
Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I'm insured by Harley I pay $20 bucks a month but keep it going through the winter and don't cancel, only ever got 1 ticket for following to close in a car, they nolied it out, so I got my mc license at 15 with ma dukes permission and am now 58 so yea no points, I urge you to go with Harley that is if you have one, mc insurance is cheap and I have to have full coverage until I pay off the note.
Ya, well, 🇨🇦🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom