Post your own shareable pics...

• Thread starter Tlegacy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Finally had a minute to look into this.

We are both wrong it seems. It’s a Thanksgiving cactus. And you just need the right temp & dark to flower.

Ours keeps blooming because of the window and temperature it’s at there. Just the right environment in fall and spring. It seems she just needs to spin it for more flowers.

So I learned a few things I can share with her too. 👍😝

View attachment 1344219View attachment 1344220
Nice learn something all the time - my guess would be depending on where your at in the world it would b something different

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
2A824293 77EB 44A7 8B75 E53AD914EBB5

Lil squad growing up 😍🥰

Mothman

Mothman

damn, that fucker is eating well!
Lol, that’s what I thought. But when I dug into it, I learned that these snakes get all knotted up when they are under stress or frightened. But did you notice the cool blue sheen it has? It’s black with a white underside, but it looks kinda blue-black. Maybe reflective?

Johnlandy420

Johnlandy420

Supporter
Alright nuttin pretty here problems from the get go just had to vent! worse grow I’ve had in couple years - water issues , white flies like I’ve never seen before , this last bag of promix was full of bugs ! Should have baked it before use ! Anyways I’ve almost made it
I like that round one! Whats her name? Dk about you in fla, but its been extremely dry in GA lately throwing off any environmentals Ive worked to dial in 😫. Flower room hit 17% last night 😕

Moshmen

Moshmen

I like that round one! Whats her name? Dk about you in fla, but its been extremely dry in GA lately throwing off any environmentals Ive worked to dial in 😫. Flower room hit 17% last night 😕
Same here I’ve had no rain the whole month of march doin the best we can! She’s ugly but I got babies from em ! Lol

Pretty sure that’s Cheeta piss - the stench take over the rest of em !

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Now that’s what a grow is supposed to look like ! Nice work
Cheers mosh but as u know it ain’t how pretty they look it’s how they smoke up these are totally new strains for me so I have no idea your plants may have been on the ugly duckling side but your buds look A1 man👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom