• Thread starter 420reaper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

problem solved!! :)
after going crazy for an hour of messing around I made it happen
I thought Id mention it since noone else has

Go to the thread you want to reply, click more options, proceed to click the upload file and get an error message, close that message.
Only After doing so, "Attached Files" will pop up, underneath the reply to thread tab, it does not look like a link, but click it.
A box should pop up to extract files from your computer.
make sure files are under 4.0 mb and 4k x 4k pix.
And Upload away!

Who woulda thought lol
Hope that helps... Peace

IMG 0615

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I'm glad it's working for you guys but you shouldn't be limited to pics that small as available uploads...but hey some is better than none!

T

TECK

I'm glad it's working for you guys but you shouldn't be limited to pics that small as available uploads...but hey some is better than none!
The 4000 x 4000 pixels is a PHP limitation. :)
What's the largest size of a pic in an iPhone? On my Android I get 3264 x 2448 pixels, so I can upload directly a large image into forums.

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

I resized the pics before I knew about the new 4000 x 4000 allowance

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I have been having trouble also and am using Chrome, I have re-sized my images as low as they will go in MS PG this is my last try

So I re-sized to 640x425 269kb's and still no go?

T

TECK

I have been having trouble also and am using Chrome, I have re-sized my images as low as they will go in MS PG this is my last try

So I re-sized to 640x425 269kb's and still no go?
Resizing images won't do anything good. If your image is less than 12MB and 4000 x 4000 pixels, it will work.
What Chrome version you use?

Top Bottom