Pot Of Gold, Master Kush, Fire OG

• Thread starter Jandeorganics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Welcome and thanks for stop by, We are J and E and we are giving you an exclusive look into our grow. Here are a couple of facts about our garden. We are growing 10 Pot of Gold plants and at the moment 1 White Urkle under a 1000watts Hps air cooled 8" hood. We keep our temperatures at 78 when the light is on and when the light is off we drop it down but, not much. If you have any questions feel free to ask. We are here to educate and learn, please no haters.
Potofgold

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Very nice start bro....Pot of Gold was the first pack of seeds I ever bought along with The Pure from T.F.D......still got to crack The Pure's and see if there is a nice skunk pheno in there!

great pics keep em coming!

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

HERES A LOOK INTO MY VEG GARDEN. I HAVE 1 POT OF GOLD PLANT, 2 FIRE OG, AND 1 MASTER KUSH GROWING UNDER AN 8 BULB 4FT T5.
MOTHERS GOOD

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

Very nice start bro....Pot of Gold was the first pack of seeds I ever bought along with The Pure from T.F.D......still got to crack The Pure's and see if there is a nice skunk pheno in there!

great pics keep em coming!

@MITCHYNUGZ thanks man, I am going to keep the pics coming for you guys and if you see anything that catches your attention please feel free to point it out!

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

WHITE MASTER KUSH IN VEG, SHE HAS A LONG WAY TO GO BEFORE SHE IS CLONED AND FLOWERED COMING IN 2013
Wmk2

WMK JE

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

J&E is that Fire OG from seed?

@SMOKING GUN NO ITS NOT, I WISH IT WAS, I PICKED IT UP FROM A DISPENSARY WHEN THEY WERE TEENS. THEY LOOKED TERRIBLE WHEN I FIRST SAW THEM I JUST KNEW I HAD TO TAKE THEM FROM IDIOTS AT THAT DISPENSARY AND GET THEM BACK TO GOOD HEALTH IT TOOK A BIT. I JUST CLONED IT A FEW DAYS AGO( HERES A PIC OF THE CLONES?
CLONES

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

I clone Under a 357 Magnum LED light which I like but, more important the clones seem to like the LED also. Getting ready for the next grow.
Week1clones

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

@SMOKING GUN NO ITS NOT, I WISH IT WAS, I PICKED IT UP FROM A DISPENSARY WHEN THEY WERE TEENS. THEY LOOKED TERRIBLE WHEN I FIRST SAW THEM I JUST KNEW I HAD TO TAKE THEM FROM IDIOTS AT THAT DISPENSARY AND GET THEM BACK TO GOOD HEALTH IT TOOK A BIT. I JUST CLONED IT A FEW DAYS AGO( HERES A PIC OF THE CLONES?

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the guys you got them from really were idiots, those are not Fire OG, at least not the true clone only version. They do not have the signature 3 bladed leaves that proper OG has. Do a bit of searching around and you will clearly see what I am talking about. However, this is not to say that they are not a version of OG; the Soul Assassin Crew OG has very atypical OG leaves, so you may have SAC OG. I have never grown Fire OG from seed, and maybe in the making of seeds they lost the signature 3 bladed OG leaves, so that could be another reason for not seeing the prerequisite leaves. But as you said you got the plants from idiots, so they may have mislabeled accidentally or purposefully to try and sell them at a higher price. They are some good looking plants regardless of genetics, hopefully they will produce some high quality herb for you.

The more I look at the pictures the more I keep thinking they may be Exodus Cheese. They definitely have the leaf shape of Cheese and from what I can see in your pic it has a similar growth pattern. But if they provide some good buds who cares what the name of it is?

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

@SMOKING GUN No worries, Thats exactly why I am here to learn. Thanks for shedding some light on that FIRE OG plant. I am going to start doing some more research. I will try to get to the bottom of this for now I am just going to call the strain unknown.

Well I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the guys you got them from really were idiots, those are not Fire OG, at least not the true clone only version. They do not have the signature 3 bladed leaves that proper OG has. Do a bit of searching around and you will clearly see what I am talking about. However, this is not to say that they are not a version of OG; the Soul Assassin Crew OG has very atypical OG leaves, so you may have SAC OG. I have never grown Fire OG from seed, and maybe in the making of seeds they lost the signature 3 bladed OG leaves, so that could be another reason for not seeing the prerequisite leaves. But as you said you got the plants from idiots, so they may have mislabeled accidentally or purposefully to try and sell them at a higher price. They are some good looking plants regardless of genetics, hopefully they will produce some high quality herb for you.

The more I look at the pictures the more I keep thinking they may be Exodus Cheese. They definitely have the leaf shape of Cheese and from what I can see in your pic it has a similar growth pattern. But if they provide some good buds who cares what the name of it is?

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

@SMOKING GUN No worries, Thats exactly why I am here to learn. Thanks for shedding some light on that FIRE OG plant. I am going to start doing some more research. I will try to get to the bottom of this for now I am just going to call the strain unknown.

I just don't like being "that guy" who has to point out you don't have what you say you do. But on the other hand I guess its better to know what a plant is or isn't before you start growing it and expect something that you will never get.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

I just don't like being "that guy" who has to point out you don't have what you say you do. But on the other hand I guess its better to know what a plant is or isn't before you start growing it and expect something that you will never get.

I went to another dispensary this evening and I was telling the owner about the Fire OG and he told me that indeed it's not Fire OG. He knew that they were selling it as top shelf fire OG when it's really a mid shelf OG. I sometimes wish that the ban had been passed and it would have shut down a lot of these clubs that are in business for the wrong reasons.

Top Bottom