Pot Of Gold, Master Kush, Fire OG

• Thread starter Jandeorganics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

Yeah, you did say that. If I am recalling correctly Alien Kush is an OG cross. Ancient Alien is Pre 98 Bubba x Alien Kush. This would mean OG genes are in there. As best I can tell from the pic you posted that looks like an OG leaf structure, the leaf blades all face outward rather than fanning out.

yeah...i gotta pay closer attention. Lets see if it shows up on the Golden Gate Kush or Salmon Berries im growing...those are def not OGs

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Perfect, yay for empirical data. My guess is that the leaf structures will be very different. Over the years I have notices there are several varieties out there that have incredibly distinct leaf shapes and patterns. OG is the easiest to spot, Exodus Cheese also has very distinct leaves, the real Pre 98 Bubba also has leaves that that make the plant stand out.

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

S.G.----you're right in that many og's express the three leafer...i've seen it in at least 5 different cuts that i can think of off the top off my head. However, there are a lot of og's that dont express it either. I've got two no-name cuts that are straight FIRRREEEEE and they have a 5 blade broad leaf set with no 3 leafers poppin out.. And by the way, the three leaf thing will show up from seed. Got a white fire and a kosher kush that do the three legged dance lol...Definitely NOT a qualification to being a solid og tho...just an indicator in many instances.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

DAY 18POG WU
Hey guys I have finally had time to update my journal..Work has been kicking my ass and I am glad to get some time off. Here are pics from day#18 I am coming to the end of week 3 and approaching week 4.For week 3 we had the PPMs at around 1400 and the next time we water which will be today or tomorrow we will take the PPMs up to 1500. Here is a picture of the all the plants together. All of them are pot of gold but, the one plant with the white urkel label.

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

The blades of these leaves are sticking up, is there anyone that knows why this is happing. What does this mean? and is it a bad thing or a good thing?
2012 09 23 22 00 14 30

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

The leaves curling under can be a sign of over feeding too much nutrients and also can be from over watering!

Jandeorganics

Jandeorganics

The leaves curling under can be a sign of over feeding too much nutrients and also can be from over watering!

I don't mean the leaves curling under itself, if you look closely you can see the very tips of the blades are sticking straight up. when I took this picture the it had been a week since I feed them the ppms were low and the top 2 inches of the soil were dry.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

J&E, I can honestly say I have never seen that before. I am not really sure what to make of it other than it may just be a genetic thing, or maybe something in your environment. The leaf overall seems a bit droopy, but with those serrations pointing up I don't think there is anything wrong with your plant. It could simply be that (if you shot the pics after watering) the plants needed water and they are starting to stand back up after getting some water and food.

Latest posts

Top Bottom