potluvr's 3 strain grow!

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

Hey punkadc!

Sorry for f-in' with your homage to the addicts! Have you smoked any Shiva yet or is it still curin'? potluvr

P

punkadc

its all good homie! its all in fun!
shiva is still drying... hopefully in the next day or 2...
"for those about to SMOKE... we salute YOU"

:D:rock:D

S

stone69

Rock-N-Roll

Rock-on USA... and Punk...AC/DC
The babies are looking real good... I'm here for this show... :party0023:

R

rounders02

every thing looking nice and healthy:clapping,look forward to the rest of your show:happy

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Sup, punk, stone, and rounders?!

Thanks for stoppin' bye, and I hope it all makes it to harvest!! potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Good morning farmers, rise and smoke!!!!

Thanks SS, she is growing quickly!!

Update-

Big tent-All are healthy and growing nicely!

Small tent-Same!

Pics-1st are the 2 White Dwarfs, 2nd is the Kushberry, 3rd are the 2 Nighshades, 4th is the DDiesel, and last is the Smurfberry. potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Hey stone!

Thanks for checkin' in, stone. I think it will make it too, might take a day or two to fully recover. potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Good day, fellow farmers!

Update-

Big tent-The 2 Nightshades are really takin' off, as is the Kushberry. The 2 White Dwarfs are doing well too!

Little tent-The Smurfberry is growin' well, and the DDiesel is too!

Pics-1st is 2 White Dwarfs, 2nd Kushberry, 3rd and 4th pics are Nightshades, 5th is Smurfberry, and last is the DD. potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Good morning farmers!

Hey all, an update-

Big tent- All is well, and they look healthy, I put the 2 Nightshades under the 400 watt air-cooled HPS, and moved the 2 White Dwarfs and the Kushberry under the 600 watt MH and they are lovin' the light (I lowered both lights 6 inches and this am they are happy!).

Small Tent-Everything is okay, and the DDiesel should be flowering any time now (I hope), and the Smurfberry is growin' fast now!

pics-first to pics are the Nighshades, third pic are 2 White Dwarfs, 4th is Kushberry, 5th is Smurfberry, and last is the DD! potluvr Sorry for the crappy Smurfberry pic!

R

rounders02

they are really starting to take off now, looks like the last one recoering nicely... Great job:clapping, Good luck the rest of the way.:)

U

USApotluvr1

Hey rounders!

You are right, my brotha'! In the waterfarms, the first 2-3 weeks is slow, and then BOOM! They really start growin' when they have their root base developed! And I can't wait for my DDiesel to start to flower as today is day 23! But you are right there too, and I thought it was looking better, but it is great when an objective observer chimes in to verify exactly what you're thinkin'!
I am gonna check em out right now! potluvr

S

still smokin

hey dude them are lookin real nice . that double snapped out fine . hang on

U

USApotluvr1

Sup, ss?

Yes, my moron-impatient side almost caved in, thanks to all you farmers who advised me too hang in there!! Day 24, no flowering. But patience is a virtue....so I am not stressin!!! potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Good morning, farmers! Things are really growin' now!

Big tent update-The 2 White Dwarfs are growing healthily, as is the Kushberry. The 2 Nightshades are gettin' friggin' huge!

Small Tent-The Smurfberry is looking healthy and the DoubleDiesel is really moving along (day 25 in the DD, so flowering should start any day now!). potluvr

Pics-1st pic is Kushberry, 2nd are the White Dwarfs, 3rd and 4th are the Nightshades, 5th pic is the Smurfberry, and last is the DDiesel.

U

USApotluvr1

Farmers, come out and play!

Hey everyone! I have an update for you...

Big tent-The 2 White Dwarfs are takin' off, so is the Kushberry, and the 2 Nightshades. All remain healthy, and after adding fresh nutes to their reservoirs, they all grew noticeably!

Small tent-The Smurfberry is doing well, not growing very fast yet (must still be establishing its roots), and the DDiesel should start to flower soon, I hope.

pics-1st up is the Kushberry, 2nd pic are the 2 White Dwarfs, 3rd and 4th pics are the 2 Nightshades, 5th pic is the Smurfberry, and last is the DDiesel. ptlvr

G

Gorrillagrower

Morning potluvr..........WOW bro the nightshades are lookin frigin awsome as are the rest of them. Im excited to see what becomes of the nightshade. Like I said before I have got great reports on that strain and have a cross of it here and going (bubbaKush x nightshade) Cant wait for fall. Keep up the good work bro. There lookin fine.

GG

U

USApotluvr1

Hey GG!

Thanks for the kind words, bro'! I just checked out your auto thread, and I will look at your outdoor, too.

Yes, the nightshades are really great, the one with the leaves kinda wilted, I checked after the pic and it had only 1/2 the water in the res, so I topped it off with fresh, cool wtaer. They are both drinkin' a lot! My plan is to let the autos go about 4 weeks of flowering under 24/7, then flip them to 12/12. I will take out the MH bulb in the 600 sometime next week. Its almost fun time, huh?! potluvr

Top Bottom