potluvr's 3 strain grow!

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

Hey punkadc!

Sorry for f-in' with your homage to the addicts! Have you smoked any Shiva yet or is it still curin'? potluvr

P

punkadc

its all good homie! its all in fun!
shiva is still drying... hopefully in the next day or 2...
"for those about to SMOKE... we salute YOU"

:D:rock:D

S

stone69

Rock-N-Roll

Rock-on USA... and Punk...AC/DC
The babies are looking real good... I'm here for this show... :party0023:

R

rounders02

every thing looking nice and healthy:clapping,look forward to the rest of your show:happy

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Sup, punk, stone, and rounders?!

Thanks for stoppin' bye, and I hope it all makes it to harvest!! potluvr

S

Simple Simon

Every thing looks fine there USApotluvr1. I especially like the smurffet . :bubblez:

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Good morning farmers, rise and smoke!!!!

Thanks SS, she is growing quickly!!

Update-

Big tent-All are healthy and growing nicely!

Small tent-Same!

Pics-1st are the 2 White Dwarfs, 2nd is the Kushberry, 3rd are the 2 Nighshades, 4th is the DDiesel, and last is the Smurfberry. potluvr

DSCF0065
DSCF0066
DSCF0067
DSCF0070
DSCF0072
U

USApotluvr1

Hey stone!

Thanks for checkin' in, stone. I think it will make it too, might take a day or two to fully recover. potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Good day, fellow farmers!

Update-

Big tent-The 2 Nightshades are really takin' off, as is the Kushberry. The 2 White Dwarfs are doing well too!

Little tent-The Smurfberry is growin' well, and the DDiesel is too!

Pics-1st is 2 White Dwarfs, 2nd Kushberry, 3rd and 4th pics are Nightshades, 5th is Smurfberry, and last is the DD. potluvr

DSCF0073
DSCF0075
DSCF0076
DSCF0077
DSCF0078
DSCF0079
U

USApotluvr1

Good morning farmers!

Hey all, an update-

Big tent- All is well, and they look healthy, I put the 2 Nightshades under the 400 watt air-cooled HPS, and moved the 2 White Dwarfs and the Kushberry under the 600 watt MH and they are lovin' the light (I lowered both lights 6 inches and this am they are happy!).

Small Tent-Everything is okay, and the DDiesel should be flowering any time now (I hope), and the Smurfberry is growin' fast now!

pics-first to pics are the Nighshades, third pic are 2 White Dwarfs, 4th is Kushberry, 5th is Smurfberry, and last is the DD! potluvr Sorry for the crappy Smurfberry pic!

DSCF0090
DSCF0091
DSCF0093
DSCF0092
DSCF0094
DSCF0095
R

rounders02

they are really starting to take off now, looks like the last one recoering nicely... Great job:clapping, Good luck the rest of the way.:)

U

USApotluvr1

Hey rounders!

You are right, my brotha'! In the waterfarms, the first 2-3 weeks is slow, and then BOOM! They really start growin' when they have their root base developed! And I can't wait for my DDiesel to start to flower as today is day 23! But you are right there too, and I thought it was looking better, but it is great when an objective observer chimes in to verify exactly what you're thinkin'!
I am gonna check em out right now! potluvr

S

still smokin

hey dude them are lookin real nice . that double snapped out fine . hang on

U

USApotluvr1

Sup, ss?

Yes, my moron-impatient side almost caved in, thanks to all you farmers who advised me too hang in there!! Day 24, no flowering. But patience is a virtue....so I am not stressin!!! potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Good morning, farmers! Things are really growin' now!

Big tent update-The 2 White Dwarfs are growing healthily, as is the Kushberry. The 2 Nightshades are gettin' friggin' huge!

Small Tent-The Smurfberry is looking healthy and the DoubleDiesel is really moving along (day 25 in the DD, so flowering should start any day now!). potluvr

Pics-1st pic is Kushberry, 2nd are the White Dwarfs, 3rd and 4th are the Nightshades, 5th pic is the Smurfberry, and last is the DDiesel.

DSCF0096
DSCF0097
DSCF0098
DSCF0099
DSCF0100
DSCF0101
U

USApotluvr1

Farmers, come out and play!

Hey everyone! I have an update for you...

Big tent-The 2 White Dwarfs are takin' off, so is the Kushberry, and the 2 Nightshades. All remain healthy, and after adding fresh nutes to their reservoirs, they all grew noticeably!

Small tent-The Smurfberry is doing well, not growing very fast yet (must still be establishing its roots), and the DDiesel should start to flower soon, I hope.

pics-1st up is the Kushberry, 2nd pic are the 2 White Dwarfs, 3rd and 4th pics are the 2 Nightshades, 5th pic is the Smurfberry, and last is the DDiesel. ptlvr

DSCF0102
DSCF0103
DSCF0104
DSCF0105
DSCF0107
DSCF0106
G

Gorrillagrower

Morning potluvr..........WOW bro the nightshades are lookin frigin awsome as are the rest of them. Im excited to see what becomes of the nightshade. Like I said before I have got great reports on that strain and have a cross of it here and going (bubbaKush x nightshade) Cant wait for fall. Keep up the good work bro. There lookin fine.

GG

U

USApotluvr1

Hey GG!

Thanks for the kind words, bro'! I just checked out your auto thread, and I will look at your outdoor, too.

Yes, the nightshades are really great, the one with the leaves kinda wilted, I checked after the pic and it had only 1/2 the water in the res, so I topped it off with fresh, cool wtaer. They are both drinkin' a lot! My plan is to let the autos go about 4 weeks of flowering under 24/7, then flip them to 12/12. I will take out the MH bulb in the 600 sometime next week. Its almost fun time, huh?! potluvr

Top Bottom