potluvr's 3 strain grow!

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Hey-2 of the 3 Kushberry have germed and are in rapid rooters and I hope 2 get 2 healthy Kushberrys that will go in it's individual waterfarm, and the 3 White Dwarfs are still germing, and hopefully 2 Dwarfs will go in the large waterfarm.

I ordered another waterfarm module, so I will have 5 in my big tent, and 2 in the small tent.
I will be germing 2 Smurfberrys as soon as they come, perhaps tomorrow!! I will put either 1 or 2 in the last waterfarm in my small tent. Everything else looks good, so far! ptlvr

S

sirshamus

sounds like you got your plan all set, hope everything falls into place for ya.

P

punkadc

just cant keep a good man down...lol good luck with the rest of your grow, potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Hey punkadc!

Thanks for your support punk and sirshamus!

Update-

I will put the 2 Kushberrys in waterfarms when they are ready, and the 2 Nightshades are looking healthy so far!

I am planning on putting 2 White Dwarfs in the larger waterfarm when they are ready.

2 pics of Nightshades drinking their morning meal!!!! potluvr

DSCF0045
DSCF0046
S

Simple Simon

USApotluvr1,I will be germing 2 Smurfberrys as soon as they come, perhaps tomorrow!!
2 Smurfberrys ? One time I stepped on one of those little mother-smurffers slipped and busted My smurffen smurf . I was so smurffed I couldn't see straight :anim_52:and I had all this smurffen blue shit all over my smurffen leg it really smurffed me off ! But I bet they grow good weed!!! Good luck on the grow ----------SS

L

luvinlife

HEll yeah potluvr!! looks like some nice babies ya got there!!!! pullin up a chair to watch these lovely girls grow grow grow!!!!!!

G

Gorrillagrower

Nice start potluvr. Im lookin forward to following along and keepn an eye on them Niteshades as well as the others. Like I said earlier I have a bubba x niteshade going. I will be posting some pics of them in my outdoor thread alittle later today. Come check em out

GG

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Hey punk, luvinlife, ss, and gorilla! You are so fuckin' funny!!

My Smurfberrys are coming today, and I will germ 3. 1 Kushberry survived and is going to transplanted in a waterfarm in 2-3 days. 2 White Dwarfs are in rapid rooters, and I am waiting for them to pop their heads.

I ordered 5 Dinafem Blue Widows that I will be growing out next grow (along with the Blue Crimeas!).

The Nightshades are doing well, here is a pic of both!! potluvr

DSCF0048
darksideX

darksideX

nightshades lookin' good potluvr..:yes..can't wait for ur kushberries:)
all the best with the rest of tha show bro!

U

USApotluvr1

Hey darkside!

Thanks, things are comin' along slowly, but surely! The Kushberrys will only be 1 (all germed, but when I put them in the rapid rooters 2 out of 3 had weak under developed taproots, which end up not shedding their seed heads.). I noticed the same thing with DNA LA Cons I had 2-3 out of 6 seeds do the same. No worrys, though I have plenty of seedage to go to! potluvr

G

Gorrillagrower

Hey potluvr I have had that same problem in the past. As a matter of fact it just happened with my schnazzelberry 2 x chem DD's. Have you tried poppin off the seed husk by hand then take a toothpick and pulling off the membrane. It works great for me. Just a thought

Stay green bro.................GG

U

USApotluvr1

Hey gorilla!!

Yes I do that (gently so I don't crush 'em!), but these were like mutations, where the stem grows really thin and lanky, the seed head is just barely cracked open, but it stays like that and it is too weak for me to pry it off. The whole root comes right out when I tug on the seed head. This has happened on 2/6 DNA Kushberry seeds from a pack I bought 6-8 months ago. And to 2/6 LA CONs, and then these Kushberry 2/3 weren't viable.
I drip small drops water on the seed heads as they start to shed their heads. I know that mother nature is imperfect and sometimes you get lucky and others you don't! Thanks for tryin' to help ya' big ape!! puff,puff,pass! potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Good morning!! Update-The 2 Nightshades are growing well, and still lookin' healthy!

I am going to put my Kushberry seedling in a waterfarm when the taproot shows through in my rapid rooter, maybe today?
The larger waterfarm is going to get the 2 White Dwarfs that popped their heads last night, and when they show their taproots, in the waterfarms they'll go!

The last waterfarm will get either 1 or 2 Smurfberrys that I germed last night.

That will give me 4 different strains to play with sometime in August/September.

Changes-I added a top layer of all coco to all 7 waterfarms and made sure the rapid rooters were covered to keep them from drying out in between feedings, and having the drip ring almost buried minimizes the splashing! potluvr

1 pic of 2 Barney's Nihgtshades.

DSCF0056
U

USApotluvr1

Farmers, come out and play!

Updates-

Big tent-I am going with just 4 waterfarms (if another Smurfberry had been viable I would've used 5 farms).
This will do better space wise, as they grow!
I have 2 White Dwarfs in the larger waterfarm, 1 Kushberry, and 2 Nightshades in the other waterfarms. They are looking healthy, so far.

Small tent-I have 1 Smurfberry in one waterfarm, and the Double Diesel in the other.

Changes-I am staying with DM in all the waterfarms in the big tent, and GH in the other tent, I am going to try the Hesi coco nutes next run!

pics-pic1 is the 2 Nightshades, 2nd pic are the White Dwarfs, 3rd pic is Kushberry, 4th pic is Double Diesel, and last pic is the Smurfberry. potluvr

DSCF0058
DSCF0059
DSCF0060
DSCF0061
DSCF0062
U

USApotluvr1

Thanks sirshamus!

Hey dude! It is good when you get all planning takes off.
I am going to let them veg under the 600 MH for 3 more weeks(24/7), then I will change to a 600 watt HPS w/enhanced blue spectrum bulb, and stay on 24/7 until the 2 White Dwarfs have been flowering for 4-5 weeks, as I have read several posts where it doesn't affect the yield or quality of the autos when you flip the other plants to 12/12. So the 2 Nightshades and 1 Kushberry will veg for a good 8-10 weeks, and I hope I get a good yield from them. When the girls are flipped to 12/12, I plan to move the Nightshades under the air-cooled 400 HPS. After I harvest the waterfarm with the White Dwarfs, I plan to move all 3 remaining ladies back under the 600 (depending on how large they get!). potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Hey punkacdc!

You don't know what the smurf you're talkin' about!

I added a "c" to your name so it pays homage to a good 'ole rock and roll band ACDC. Great pot smokin', head-bobbin' music! I hope it doesn't bother you?! Have you been blazed 24/7 since your harvest?
You better be makin' some pot goodies with all the herb you have layin' around!potluvr

P

punkadc

haha you know im blaaazed on that hindu!
my name is actually in homage to an old 70s band already...the adicts...hence the avvy ;)

but its all good, acdc know how to rock!:rock

Top Bottom