potluvr's 3 strain grow!

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Core

heya potluvr

i woz checking ye thread out but it takes ages to load...you gotte resize the pics mate shit man my pc can't handle threads like these....and i got broadband to boot .LOL....Nway i waited a few minutes so i could finally check things out...gotte give ya props mate..i'm curious how it turns out...tagging in if you resize hahaha :)

U

USApotluvr1

Hey Core!

Thanks for stoppin' in, bro'. That's a bitch about the pics takin' so long for your cpu to load, I will see if I can resize them. potluvr

S

stone69

Coming along very nicely Potluvr.... Damn those have really grown bro!

U

USApotluvr1

Hey stone!

Hey stone, thanks for the kind word, they are takin' off, I'll post an update with pics later today! potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

My autos are all flowering, and the DDiesel stinks like hell!! So do the White Dwarfs, and the Kushberry and 2 Nightshades are all showing preflowers, and it is stanky in my apt. I sprayed my autos with DM Reverse and will repeat in 10 days.

Big tent pics-1st pic are the White Dwarfs, 2nd is
Kushberry, 3rd and 4th pics are Nightshades.

Small tent pics-2 crappy pics of the DDiesel, will take real pics when buds sart to get more developed! potluvr

DSCF0120
DSCF0123
DSCF0121
DSCF0122
DSCF0124
DSCF0125
U

USApotluvr1

Hey rounders!!

Me too, bro'. It's starting to get fun now, the worst phases of growin' are seedling/veg...so BORING!! Thanks for stoopin' by rounders. p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Good morning, I have an update.

I ordered a larger tent for next grow, (48" x 48" x 78"), and I will only grow in 1 tent instead of 2. The extra 8 inches of width and 6 inches of height should allow me to play with more sativa dom genes! Also, I am going to order Bushmaster to help keep em shorter.

A sad note, my Kushberry got root rot (around a week ago, I accidently left my pump on for 12 hrs. that was feeding the Nighshade and Kushberry). I now know how sensitive the coco is when it comes to overwatering. The Nightshade is still doing okay, but it has that soggy kinda look about it, so it won't get another top feed until its completely happy again.

The autos are all growin' well, and the DDiesel is 13" tall now. The White Dwarfs and Snurfberry are all fine, and the AK47 will join them when it has popped it's head and rooted.

Pics-1st pic are the Dwarfs, 2nd is Smurfberry, 3rd is the Nightshade, last pic is the DDiesel. p

DSCF0140
DSCF0139
DSCF0141
DSCF0142
U

USApotluvr1

Hey Dr Herbal!

Hey bro', thanks for stoppin' by, I just packed up my bowl, and it is time for my mornin' blaze!! p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Thanks for stoppin' by, dr and rgo! We seem to be the first ones up, every day! puff,puff,pass. p

R

rounders02

Sweet!!Up grades are always nice,sorry to hear about the kushberrys,yeah coco can be senstive to over watering alot salt build up, it help to give regular water every other watering or so...everything really took off Huh? keep up the good work....about to take me a morning hit also mind if i joint he rotation:passingjoint:

P

punkadc

Thanks for stoppin' by, dr and rgo! We seem to be the first ones up, every day! puff,puff,pass. p

you guys get a head start, the sun takes its sweet time comin all the way to cali...lol

lookin good, potluvr!

U

USApotluvr1

Update!

Hey rounders, thanks for your kind words, brah!

I moved the Nightshade into the small tent, with the DDiesel, and turned the 400 HPS completely off, using just the digi 600. And 1 hr. later it is 75 degrees in big tent, and maintaining 77 degrees in the small tent with the 2-150 watt HPS, 1-85 watt CFL, and 2-125 watt CFLs. So I will keep the Nightshade under 12/12 and start feeding it bloom nutes the next feeding time.

And I will be adding the 2 Blue Venoms to the big tent, and they will veg for a good 8 weeks while I let the Smurfberry almost go through the complete cycle without changing to 12/12 until the Smurfberry is in week 6 of flower. The White Dwarfs on on week 1 of flower, and I will harvest around week 9. Then, harvest and put up the new tent. Next grow will be 2 Connie Chungs, 2 Lowlife Lemon Skunks, 2 Lowlife Blueberry Kushes, and 1 -Autofem Oil. No second tent, which will be torn down.

S

Simple Simon

Doing a good job USApotluvr1 , These grows can keep you on your toes LOL . When I don't have a grow going I bored to tears and when Ive got one going I'm bizzy-er than shit LOL any way looking good USApotluvr1 !!!

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Hey sports fans! I have an update!

I upgraded my tent to an HTG 48" x 48" x 78" tent, I was gonna' wait till next grow, but I felt like puttin' it up last night...6 hrs. later, done! Much bigger will be able to control my grows better (temps are cooler from having less wattage to cool, as I moved the smaller tent I had to my other closet!).

My 2-White Dwarfs, and Smurfberry are doin' well, and I moved the DDiesel back into the big tent under the 400 watt HPS, and the Nightshade is all by itself in the small tent, under 12/12.

The 2-Blue Venoms I have germing both popped their heads last night, and either 1 or both will join the fun in the big tent.

I am germing 2 Lowlife auto Lemon Skunks, and they will go in the big tent, too!

Pics-1st pic are the Dwarfs, 2nd pic is the Smurfberry, 3rd pic is the DDiesel, 4th are the Blue Venom newborns, and last is the Nightshade. potluvr

DSCF0143
DSCF0145
DSCF0147
DSCF0149
DSCF0151
S

snake383

good work potluvr, dont leave me out the rotatoin, hehe
:passingjoint:

Top Bottom