potluvr's 3 strain grow!

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rural_GrowOp

Nice update potluvr. Things are looking good. Congrats on the new tent bro.

S

Simple Simon

Looks like you have a new cozy home USApotluvr1. Every thing looks green as the out doors !!! Your not going to turn like all master grower on us ?:character0050: are you ? LOL I'm thrilled to see peps get all this new equipment and stuff. Its good for the economy . And its defiantly GREEN !!! LOL----------SS

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Hey snake, rounders, rural, and simple simon, thanks for the positive comments, with people here like you guys to help me learn, I feel like I can get so much better. I wish I had an outdoor spot though, as mother nature has a sweet light set up, huh?!! p

I tore out the runt White Dwarf, she wasn't keeping up with the other, so out she goes!! I learned another valuable lesson, so far in my experience with growin' 2 plants in the same waterfarm, is that 1 will lag behind, so I will keep with 1 waterfarm for every plant. p

S

Simple Simon

Yea USApotluvr1 , I wish I had a privet spot too. Nothing like the big MH in the sky :sun2:LOL I'm with ya Bro!

F

freemangenetics

hello

always one plant per pot ,no conflict then! you no ,fighting for root space .
nice cabbage patch usapotluvr:smiley_joint:the more you grow the more you learn,lol

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Thanks for your comments, growers, your support is invaluable!

Update-Big tent-I have 1-Lemon Skunk in waterfarm, the Smurfberry is growin' very healthy, the DDiesel is too. The Blue Venom is lookin' fine too. They all are likin' the improved air flow and my temps with 600 \and 400 watters goin; are 71.7 degrees at max temp, and they really like these temps,
I am germing 2-Blueberry Kushes, and have 1-White Dwarf and 1-Lemon Skunk in rapid rooters, and I hope to get 1-White Dwarf, 1-Blueberry Kush, and 2-Lemon Skunks, to go under the 600 watter.

Small tent-The Nightshade is really startin' to fill in, and I gave it its first foliar feed of DM Reverse yesterday!.

More changes-I ordered a dual diaphragm air pump that can feed like 16 waterfarms, so I will remove all the pumps and their cords and just have 1 main pump. I am going to further modify my waterfarms by adding a 6" air stone to each res, and they will be run off the same air pump. I ordered another waterfarm module also. Thanks again everyone! p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

I was lookin' at my girls a few minutes ago, when I looked at my Bluevenom I noticed that I had another growth in the waterfarm, a Kushberry 4inch root I didn't remove has regenerated, and is growin' now!! It is back from the dead!! Sweet! p

The Kushberry regen is lower left in pic!!

DSCF0154
S

shivavaranessi

nice one potluvr:)
i bet thats a nice added bonus for you lol
i love it when things like this happen to me
happy growing bro!
shiva:)

D

D9420

thats cool i guess life will prevail LOL
things are looking good keep up the good work :)

U

USApotluvr1

Hey guys!

Hey shiva and D9420, thanks for stoppin' bye! It's wierd, sometime mother nature gives, other times she takes!! It is nice to be on the giving side, though! p

R

Rural_GrowOp

It's all the positivity you spread round here paying you back brother.

U

USApotluvr1

Hey punk!

Thanks punk, I had never seen this happen, but I have seen other threads where it did. I left pieces of stem in there (I figured what the hell, and I use sensizyme which breaks down dead roots!). But the roots were really white and healthy, so it grew back, GOD_DAMNED WEEDS!! Crazy shit this marijuana, huh?! p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Hey punk and rounders, you really have to screw up yourself (my downfall sometimes!!), but these babies are resilient plants, I LOVE POT!!!! p

Top Bottom