potluvrs sagarmatha double diesel auto grow.

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fear

No problem man. Hey you know what you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing shes already been told twice. Peace fellas.

-Fear

U

USApotluvr1

Hey Fear!

Another Seinfeld moment there, you left on a high note!! Great exit bro'! p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Hey sports fans!! A little update:

The Smurfberry is at day 12 and it is healthy, and I am feeding them light nutes all the way!

The 2-Lemon Skunks are healthy, still. I germed 2-Blueberry Kushes, but they were rotted inside, so I put the other 3 on the heat mat, today when I checked, one had popped it's root through the seed head, at 24 hrs. of germin'. I am letting it open up more and see what the others do. I have the large waterfarm that I will put 2-Blue Kushes if they germ, and another waterfarm will get the last Blue Kush. If I only get 1-Blue Kush, then plan b is to germ those auto Oil seeds and see what happens with them!! p

pic is Smurberry!!

DSCF0155
U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Thanks, bro'! It is really growin', so if I keep the nutes light with this strain (and the lemon skunks and blueberry kushes are all nute sensitive), I should have a sweet harvest down the line!! p

S

still smokin

yeah i just gave my lr2s a liitle last night .i have one plant that is sick .i have been working on her for a couple of days now.i hope she looks beeter today when the lights come on cause im at loss at what to do next...top to or three rows of leafs are saging and curling under,so i flushed acouple of nights ago cause the ph was way low,like 5.5 in soil thats bad.so i ph up and ph is 6,9 now which is ok.then today i will re nute it a little but i dont know what else to do if it does not work.

S

still smokin

this is the third day of this and now afraid of over watering just to try to fix her............im not a doctor ....nore do i play one......lol

U

USApotluvr1

Hey ss!

Hey dude, since I am a hydro guy, the soil thang ain't my strength, but I have the Cannabis Grow Bible and it says wilting with leaves drooping usually a sign of root rot or overwatering. p

S

still smokin

i dont think is is either one of those becaus i just transplanted 1 week ago and the roots had plenty of room and looked good on all plants ....I dont know...and its just the top few leaves . rest of plant looks sweet....i have pics up on the infermery sick plant quide so hopefully mace can help me out when he comes on line.....i have never had this happen like this.one leaf maybe ,but not the whole top of the plant ...but thanks dude for checking for me.......I hope it was the very low ph,so time will ttell if it gets better then i know what to do next time it happens.....i gave it a little epson salt to last night for some mag cause im using that danm fox farm .not much mag init .....

G

Gorrillagrower

No problem man. Hey you know what you tell a woman with 2 black eyes? Nothing shes already been told twice. Peace fellas.

-Fear

Damn bro that cracked me the fuck up first thing this morning. Thankx hommie

G

Gorrillagrower

The more sat pheno is alot taller now. The indi pheno is still on the short side. Got some sun today so I will go snap a couple pics right now

I

IAmProton

This thread is a wet dream I must say. All my questions and inklings about auto strains I need not ask after following this thread. Keep up the good work USA. This thread has shown me quite a few helpful hints along with strains I will hopefully order soon for next years growing season. Hope to see more from you and I for one want to thank you for testing out a great deal of the auto strains indoors so I know which ones I would like most to do an outdoor grow of, and if I ever get the chance someday to maximize my yield an indoor grow of, not to mention having far more control on the plant so I can make her nice purty and green :)

U

USApotluvr1

Hey IamProton!

Thanks for checkin' in on my thread bro'! You'll find a wealth of knowledge on this site. I have 3-Blueberry Kushes that are in rapid rooters and when they are ready I will put them in their waterfarms, too.

My next auto run will be 2-White Russians and 3-Blueberrys (I like the white and blue strains!). Any questions fire away! p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey punk!

Yes I was up early, my body clock has me gettin' up at 4am and hittin' the sack at 8 pm., but last night I got hungry at around 1 am, so I decided to eat a bit! When I read a couple threads here, then decided to hit the sack (ha, ha...I said sack!!). It gets boring on here when you're the only one up! p

U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers!

Hey punk, I always have to get up at that time, part of runnin' my business! But I don't mind at all!

Update time-

The 2-Lemon Skunks are lookin' healthy, and so is the Smurfberry, they seem to like the light nutes, so that and watering 1 time a day has made all the difference!
The DDiesel is looin' like a new plant, and she is 20" tall now. The 3-Blueberry Kushes are in rapid rooters and I think 2 out of 3 will make it into the grow (the 3rd has the hooked root, so we'll have to see!).

Pics-1st pic are 2-Lemon Skunks, 2nd pic is Smurfberry, which is day 14 btw!, 3rd pic is the DDiesel, 4th pic are the 3-Blueberry Kushes!

Thanks for checkin' in, all you stoners out there! p

DSCF0157
DSCF0158
DSCF0159
DSCF0162
U

USApotluvr1

Thanks punk!

Yes, it is amazing how much proper airflow is, and in that small tent, 2 plants is too much and they both suffer. So this is my last grow with the small tent at all, punk!

With the DDiesel being stressed so much I really wasn't expecting much from her, but in the new tent with much more space she is thriving (I am still a bit worried about hemies, but I will keep a look out!). But I have dudes like you who always chime in and drop a positive vibe...and really helps. So thanks punk and all the other farmers out there! (You'll be my nomination for member of the month this month!). p

Top Bottom