• @Captspaulding

Votes: 29 55.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Hell, yes, just love to grow has it made! If his crop fails, which is not likely, he can grab a UV flashlight and go pick up opals at night! Be flush again in no time!😄
No opals here I don’t think Chucky plenty of gold though😁 I think we have sapphires aswell Fkn water to cold here for me though n that’s where most of the goodies lie👍 so I just work except after tomorra 200 million powerball tonight pretty sure it’s mine😂😂😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
This thread is wild haha.
Looks like the last time Trustfall’s gear won was October so I’m not seeing the issue?
Hell I lost to a ball of hash last month? 🤣
I’m still kinda baffled by that man. I love hash as much as the next head, but I can can honestly say, I’ve never looked at a plump trich filled cola and thought “this herb would be sooooo much nicer if it was like a coco puff. This weed needs more of a hash vibe.
Dunno I thought that was wacky.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Karma collects! You were a victim! I a lot of people were happy with the option of voting for something other than a bud, half the size of your thumb! That doesn’t happen very often!
But it didn’t have to be LB man.
Not taking anything away dran, but hash just ain’t as sexy to this weed creep 🤣
Like I said in defeat last time bro, we will get them necks thyme. Hahahaa.

Lockebox

Lockebox

Hahaha well I definitely don’t wanna knock it, it was mad impressive and I don’t even know how to make hash so he’s got me beat. Respect and props.

I will say though, that I will never ever ever forget that hahaha such a ride 🤣

I only bring it up to though cause I think everyone has perfectly fair chance of losing, or maybe winning 😂👊🏻

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yea I’m not voting capn anymore mfkr wins everything😂 can I change my vote Logic😂👍
You know, I never ever won shit before I joined here. My luck in this life is such that, you put 10 rabbits feet In my hand, some fucking mystic juju makes those feet spontaneously combust on the spot.

Hey, at least I have a light for my joint tho🤣

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

You know, I never ever won shit before I joined here. My luck in this life is such that, you put 10 rabbits feet In my hand, some fucking mystic juju makes those feet spontaneously combust on the spot.

Hey, at least I have a light for my joint tho🤣
We got the same luck capn hey dont get me wrong I have a lot of luck it’s just mostly bad still counts though right😂

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
We got the same luck capn hey dont get me wrong I have a lot of luck it’s just mostly bad still counts though right😂
Unless luck can somehow manifest into a physical form, o would truly be hard pressed to NOT fire off the most rowdy dropkick this 51 year old frame could muster. I’d kick my lucks ass if I could man. 🤣🤣🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
All right! All right! So I get a little carried away when it comes to matters of principle! No one deserves to be compared to Putin! My apologies!
Dare I go the Kanye route and remind folks, Putin has some good qualities too, he can ride a horse shirtless in staged photos like, true goat status shit.

So say what you will, I trust Putin will not fall.
Alrighty! My work here is done! Please don’t slip any nuclear isotopes into my sandwich meat……🎉🔥😜😆🤣👊🏻🤡

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Dare I go the Kanye route and remind folks, Putin has some good qualities too, he can ride a horse shirtless in staged photos like, true goat status shit.

So say what you will, I trust Putin will not fall.
Alrighty! My work here is done! Please don’t slip any nuclear isotopes into my sandwich meat……🎉🔥😜😆🤣👊🏻🤡
Oh aaaaaand he rips. He’s got some lead chops with his back up band……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom