• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
He had six nominations 🤣😂🤣😂 and I still voted for him, tough choice but personally I’m a sucker for fade. But between the 🔥 that beleaf and trustfall produce,gun to my head I’m yelling BOTH and ducking!
You know, I’m self deprecating by nature, but in this instance I really am shocked and humbled. @EbbnFlowr def gonna be dangerous in this game. Protect ya neck homies!

For real. I was waiting for a 18 wheeler called ebb to make road pizza out of a clown. The day ain’t over yet man.

The capt abides while enjoying a sarsaparilla

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Love that purple faded @Captspaulding
Most of the cman crosses I’ve done put on a color show👊🏻
Thanks man, there’s always gonna be haters, I’m a giant one! It’s all possible from the hard (LOL) work you do homie!

It’s hard to refer. To what we do as work, it don’t feel like that if you’re doing it right…..👊🏻

MartyMcFly42oh

MartyMcFly42oh

Talk about a Cinderella story that went straight off the cliff on a Segway…….bet everyone still says “pyaaaaa” everywhere ol mean dean okerland goes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’ve got a delivery driver coming this afternoon, he’s cool, when he gets out of the truck I’ll jump out and yell pyaaaaa! If he takes a swing at me, I’ll deserve it, if he gets the reference then I’ll respect him even more. Either way it’s gonna be funny!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I’ve got a delivery driver coming this afternoon, he’s cool, when he gets out of the truck I’ll jump out and yell pyaaaaa! If he takes a swing at me, I’ll deserve it, if he gets the reference then I’ll respect him even more. Either way it’s gonna be funny!
Damn I want to be there. 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Yeah, E&F is a player! Good to see him start to participate on the forum and start some threads and hopefully some shit! L O L! Both worthy!
Me too man, I do have a suggestion for homie, interaction here, lending a proper hand to folks, cultivating relationships, as well as growing killer herb is what it’s about. If @EbbnFlowr would toss his knowledge into the ring a bit, got to know some folks, I think that would benefit him greatly. It’s always about the flower, but the community part is definitely important too. I’m rooting for him!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Oh, so those of us who don’t know what you’re talking about with your peeYaa are held in less esteem! According to the enlightened ones, we are just chopped liver! I see how you are, Marty!… see E&F, it’s easy!😁
Trust me when I say @Oldchucky you ain’t missed shit. Humans can be absolutely absurd. That whole deal? A case study on it.
🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom