• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Ok sorry.
No it’s all good friend. Really. I’m all for jokes like the next guy, I just hate seeing someone I thought was cool, become an ass over dumb stuff. Dragging people on forum here is a bad look, it’s a community here. So I mean, dammit, there a better way than this. Wonka was a decent growing lee and I respect what he does, when this is his desired outcome, well man, he probably deserved the ban.
And other people here who are considered solid folk get drug into something like this in a manner that is uncouth, the clown kinda gets bent. BE NICE and you would be shocked how much easier everything is. Be a dick, a surprise! Everyone is now a dick too!

That’s my thing. @Trustfall works his ass off.
@SchwiftyGrower works his ass off.
Shit happens. Learn and move on.
Love y’all. Have a better day please. Smile at someone, hold a door open, offset that bad vibes. 👊🏻🤡

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
All of this seed shit aside, what concerns me is that certain interested parties seem to be able to track you all over the Internet! And either approve or disapprove of your travels. Maybe I am naïve, but that is kind of scary!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
All of this seed shit aside, what concerns me is that certain interested parties seem to be able to track you all over the Internet! And either approve or disapprove of your travels. Maybe I am naïve, but that is kind of scary!
Man, I was talking about this yesterday, opened my email, there are tons of companies and businesses that have quite obviously sold my info, and stay sending emails about crap I don’t need. TAMPAX eh? I mean, I get bitchy sometimes but really? Then I go open a few other emails on different platforms and boom all the same shit in them too. How? They haven’t just sold your info and medical history, they are selling access to actual ip addresses. And just as there is cyber vpn programs, bet your ass the same companies that sell that to you, also sell proprietary gear to undo that shit to big business. Scary shit if you are a sociopath, but if you are decent people, all the find out is the fact that you love watching horses fuck chicks or some other barnyard
Boulderdash…..😂

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

This thread really exploded. We have seen the same person with multiple nominations before too. I always thought each person could only nominate one pic a month, but maybe I had that wrong. Congratulations @Captspaulding
I was a little bummed I didn't get a picture in the running this month. I took what I thought was my best pic to date. I realized later I posted it with a bunch of pics though. I was super happy with this one. The breeder even made it the pic on the seed page MaxAC. It's Max1 x animal cookies

PXL 20240113 2120446292
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
This thread really exploded. We have seen the same person with multiple nominations before too. I always thought each person could only nominate one pic a month, but maybe I had that wrong. Congratulations @Captspaulding
I was a little bummed I didn't get a picture in the running this month. I took what I thought was my best pic to date. I realized later I posted it with a bunch of pics though. I was super happy with this one. The breeder even made it the pic on the seed page MaxAC. It's Max1 x animal cookies
Holy friggin shit dream. That’s the damned shit right there homie! So look I kinda created a monster with my trainwreck thread, it gets kinda fast in there, but it has traffic. I know notifications can drive folks nuts, put don’t feel like you shouldn’t share your killer work in that thread. I 100% would have nominated that pic. Just beautiful work man. If the notification drives you crazy, just unwatch the thread after you drop pics, maybe that’ll help some.

dreamnfox

dreamnfox

Holy friggin shit dream. That’s the damned shit right there homie! So look I kinda created a monster with my trainwreck thread, it gets kinda fast in there, but it has traffic. I know notifications can drive folks nuts, put don’t feel like you shouldn’t share your killer work in that thread. I 100% would have nominated that pic. Just beautiful work man. If the notification drives you crazy, just unwatch the thread after you drop pics, maybe that’ll help some.
I definitely drop in there from time to time but notifications are frequent 🤣
I normally post in the frostiest flowers thread but will definitely drop some pics in yours. That bud is drying now so I will post some trimmed up shots of it. I have been really lucky to get some really great genetic. This was a tester run from Greenpoint, I am testing their Ground Zero right now. It's going into flower this weekend. The pics i have seen of that are just incredible. I am also making my own seeds now. If you ever want to try some of my testers, I will send you some. I have a cross of trustfalls triangle kush x grape cream cake and my buddies Peacemaker triangle kush x Billy idol. I have run them yet but I have a feeling they will be incredible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom