POTorNOT, NEEDS? crazy concierge

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i might have seen some pics, long ago. might b confusing, with someone else, though. u know airflow and aeration. med mentioned airflow.
is the room u made, separate from household hvac? even though it's sealed, i don't mean to sound stupid cause i know u know, but i forget stuff, too. regardless of hvac... sealed... you're bringing fresh, from somewhere, right? not just cycling a sealed box... i figure it's in your houss/hvac because the previous setup, was top notch and i figure inside, with household hvac, as well. am i makin sense? shyt.

far as pests... i figure u might, "know a 'guy'". 😁
u get pests, I'm running from my own thread.
No outside air brought in tiny crack in the AC for water to flow from cool side coil to hot side and drain since the hot side fan uses some condensate to splash and cause some evaporative cooling on the coil.

Other than that not a single opening for air exchange all plugs switches are taped and a rubber glove taped over where the light switch is so I can still use it but it's sealed. Plastic taped over the lights in the ceiling. So like I say a mouse fart may blow the door off. HVAC has been closed, taped off and covered.
Now of course I have to supplement CO2 because of this

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

strange bedfellows

and this is the b.s. i have to live and breathe

the realtors don't tell a person

you're moving to the lands of all things that kill!

besides abstinence, weinerdog has a knack for hearing, or smelling, all things that kill, though the bytch is probably the one to blame, for transporting, hitchhikers.
time to nuke the back 9. i won't go out front... black widows claimed it, years ago. i should just have it welded...

tell me this doesn't kreep y'all out!
i used to uv light the scorpions. it's no lie... and the size of nuclear spiders... man, i scoped one with the air rifle and his eyes, alone, were so big, i swear he was sayin, "you'll shoot your eye out!"... with the ricochet. it took many swings of a 500 foot long, garden hoe and the guy was so touch and my aim, so poor... he stood his ground, never dropping my tv, he was on his way out with!
it's too bad, i couldn't find the bioluminescent scorpion and snake pics.
i hope diesel's lawn, makes him itch.

Screenshot 20200512 093211 Chrome
20190507 180024
20191006 201843
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

No outside air brought in tiny crack in the AC for water to flow from cool side coil to hot side and drain since the hot side fan uses some condensate to splash and cause some evaporative cooling on the coil.

Other than that not a single opening for air exchange all plugs switches are taped and a rubber glove taped over where the light switch is so I can still use it but it's sealed. Plastic taped over the lights in the ceiling. So like I say a mouse fart may blow the door off. HVAC has been closed, taped off and covered.
Now of course I have to supplement CO2 because of this
I'm not saying anything else.
ur plants always look better than mine.
but i have scarier, deadlier, pests, at least!

except! that i know u know roots don't want diox .. throw the wife in, if she survives til u check on her, ur roots r cool.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I mean I usually start counting come veg. Seedling is usually what I consider around 10 days from sprout. Then it's veg imo but it doesn't really matter
i was kidding.
i figure you saw the grower, who showed up with an allegedly 12 day old seedling, gone salad bowl, like northern lights. i thought it was a good one. he fought so hard for his claim. if i had a vegin gal, as big as his, in "12 days"... i wouldn't grow anything, but its clones & crosses, ever ;D .

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

if anybody would know, it's u and aquaman...
i mean i know u know and tried more than i would ever imagine, but
what about that product? i only ever heard of that, one other time and it's sayin 2015. ever try that stuff? the YouTube guy i saw usin it, swore by it.... AND I COULD NEVER FIND HIM, AGAIN!! GRRR...

nice to see you, med. hope all's well.?
i don't know if you saw it so... this might be the stuff YouTube guy, used. took me another year of occasionally searching and this was the first time i must have used the right search terms.

to me, it looked like hydroton, in his video. i wouldn't be too pissed, if that's all it turned out to be; it's not like i couldn't use it.

Never used it but anything covering up the top of the soil will help stop them laying eggs.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

topical, observations:
1500ish mg, 4 strainer, in 500ml prolly 50/50 710 solvent, coconut oil and sunflower lecithin powder.
i expected more. it's all the schmack left, a syringe, can't pull up.

g's trigger finger, actually had better results, with dirty oil. sweet sue, asked about it... because these cleaner, stronger topicals, don't unlock her finger. it's not inconceivable, chlorophyll wouldn't bring its own entourage...

check out the screenshot... very telling. chlorophyll meant tummy aches so today, if it takes too long to reach neg zeroes... the solution, tends to be greener and i bleach n gas off, to return to honey gold. hmmm... interesting.

sooo i can't tell if the topical is working. the typical oral, oil effects, already mask the sunburn's, pain, on its own. feels more arousing, than anything and I'm not about b&d, these days.
applied the flesh eating heptane cocktail, under a tshirt sleeve, figuring the abrasions from typical range of motion; I'd know, but the burn already, didn't bother me... so i can't tell whether my shoulder is numb, or not! this sux! lmao... tried fingernail scratching cause it usually sux, on a burn. it's too moisturized, to leave a mark. drastic times! at least it's not irritating. ran out of right size mason lids because nobody ever returns shit, with bovedas... so... much- prolly vaped off, anyway.

Screenshot 20200512 102101 Chrome
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

i was kidding.
i figure you saw the grower, who showed up with an allegedly 12 day old seedling, gone salad bowl, like northern lights. i thought it was a good one. he fought so hard for his claim. if i had a vegin gal, as big as his, in "12 days"... i wouldn't grow anything, but its clones & crosses, ever ;D .
I musta missed that one

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

my crazy

observations of human nature, in a bar... i didn't go. i just received confirmation- we're retarded, by nature:

24 body, max... if u volunteered to make $30 per day, would u turn away veterans? so the joint was full. I'm deaf... seniors tend to b deaf... 6', did not happen.
my last glove box and n95s... did not get used, by the people i gave em to.
pretzels were put out, which is unusual and were shared out as one would imagine. friday... food will b prepared, by people who commonly go to town.
so... people were inches apart, Sharing ash trays, bringing friends drinks... people who roll, with oxygen and are already super, pulmonary compromised.

awesome

what was it all for, besides our hospital being prepared.

not goin.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

You and plumbersocal I'm a pussy when it comes to killer bugs.. no thanks I'll stick to my igloo without deadly bugs. Scariest bug in my neck of the woods is a mosquito.
how's plumber's crack? i have got to hook up with him, next cali trip.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I was happy to see your icon today when I signed on. Welcome back. 😺
hey, how r u? let's see the latest pics!
I'm still tryin to find a gig, unconventionally. dood, an application to write, when signing my name would require a 20pg tangent... difficult to convince people, crazy has its uses... i hope! i hate this puup!
"oh, yeah, hire me cause I'll b on time on... what day is it?"
not self pity- i feel i could b useful, i just have to figure out, how, exactly. that's what pisses me off.

u need masks, or any supplies? u guys can help me clean out my closet, with a few postage stamps and what i learn from u guys, frying stuff, instead of me, later on, is priceless.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and the other closet... and the garage... and storage... and antiroom and... u get the picture.
got some hydro gear n stuffs

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i can loan out the par meter, moisture meter... that kinda gear, but those, I'll want back

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

thinking of aquaman's wife, suffocating in his new torture chamber, makes me wonder if i used the nebulizer, or i forget the crap i put... albuterol... would help his wife, survive and work on a plant's, respiratory system. anyone tried it?

imma try it

the aero already, atomizes fluids and does whatchamacallit to aerating the res, with super tiny bubbles and breaking the surface tension, creating further, ummm... highly oxygenated h2o.

stuff ain't cheap. I'll need to do this, when i get the seedlings, trans'd and probably, only in the cloner.

Screenshot 20200512 131947 Chrome
Screenshot 20200512 132137 Chrome
Screenshot 20200512 132414 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i cannot make sense of the old readings that told us green light does not interrupt sleep cycles, but plants, with new tech lighting... research has proven to us, grow to green spectrum.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

@Cattapilla

more fans also means more stalk movement. stronger stalk= bigger buds to hold. it's more than just aeration. the weight n size, would casts as much to ship extras, as finding one in a goodwill. low tech, is preferable. the breaker trips, remote fans don't all fire up on their own... even drug stores would already have summer, on shelves. box fans r cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom