• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

notpot

i didn't check, yesterday, but since Friday, 25% increase in cases and that is 1/8ish, if folks i love... not makin the cut...basically, 96hrs.

beer pool upset crazy

the kid asked me to crawl up the bum, of nokola.
i believe the real gold, is hidden in the tech, of their power units.
4x the horsepower of any tractor i operated.. volvo spent a ton, reaching their lauded 600horse motor.

they've already blown away tesla, who doesn't make pickup trucks that blow a civic, out of the blocks. i would wait til they're off their 52wk, high range... solid company.
since when is the department of energy, gambling with our money... good investors. gm management...
cnhi is a cheaper way to play em, with a kickash p/e

i think diesel would tell ya, these r enviable, specs for a pickup

Screenshot 20200512 125921 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

that's it! I'm trying the oils

time to get

sky high

f it

I'm takin the day off.

let's get weird

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

story of my life

it has to warm from the fridge

godfather og

30%er

90%'s, in oil

let's go with 80s-ish mg, once squeezable

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

there's not much a subway, philly cheese, double meat, double cheese, chipotle- won't fix

got munchies?

I'll check the oil

u smokerz, suk- with ur instant gratification and only 30%, absorption rates.
anyone want a liver? ain't usin the back door!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

sob is gonna make me grab em!

@Moshmen
@dire wolf
@DreamsOfDiesel

mist u people

didn't know if u guys needed more sparedrama so i held out as long as i could.

no offense, intended.

poor dod, made the mistake of droppin a line. my bad... sorry, i blew up your everything, dod.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

i must've tried the gog, the day i made it.
sooo... i forget, but i think i tried the northbound train plus charas nug of everything, batch... had subway... i remember nothing til 0300... when back down and here we are. yay. it works.
and.... imma get the mylar roll returned... so we can help a newer grower, like someone we ran into, yesterday. we ain't no mars... but perhaps we can sponser a talented, newer grower, ourselves, just with our old crap. I'll try to harass ptsd Steve, who swore off pot, forever to his wifey... boy, if i had a nickel for every time i heard... or used THAT ONE, I'd never have to work, again... we'll see if we can't get that gear back, to subsidize this... incriminating venture. kinda of a lame idea, if i can't recoup lighting n reservoir.
still... i gotta create some closet space so i can box in my lovely g, like aquaman did with his lovely...
if we can't throw money at a problem (newer, talented growers, feeling discouraged by inflation)...
let's try throwing pot and bat guano at it.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Hey Spare, glad ur back(infacked) thought we lost you for a bit
mornin, sunshine.
nobody says go to hell, better than the rock.

how's the family?

how's the pot? you holdin?
whatcha got! let's see pics!

need anything?
i stocked up on nutes, too so don't b shy. god help me if i had to learn how to do a soiless grow, in dirt, or a zealot organic grow, without npk!
freaks me out man... just the thought of touching poo that's not in a pretty bottle of liquid chems. after the opioid g.i. damage, i guess I'm just more comfortable with liquid shits, so to speak.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

of course you know, rock... i wasn't off in the cold, dark whirled, by choice...
diesel showed up with a refrigerator dolly and van Halen's 5150 , crankin out of the infinity speakers... with mosh, to stand there and look intimidating, in his whitest coat; while cat and dod, laughed WITH me, as they strapped me in and carted me off because diesel was too short, to tilt a fat man, back and just has better management skills. i been working on my tanity, hangin with wolverine, in Neverland. i had a blast, but it's time to hang with potheads. these people in the real world, are fucking crazy!
personally, I'd have gone with the fedex, dolly...

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

cat,

here's an example of some of the flaps, i leave ajar.
if u add diox at probably $10 a week for your size teepee, 80s, won't be a problem. i forget the cost of the setup, but you're garden savvy... you'd probably know how to make your own generator, with yeast and should u go that route, i have a spare pilot, diox guage, with alert so u don't kill the old man.

i peeked my head in the back. still, no light- gets in.
if it has no back door, leave you cell on, recording video, within n then, check for evidence of light penetration.

20200513 072326
20200513 072329
20200513 072332
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

notpot

i think these people, hired snl writers. it's an excuse to not give cost of living, increases and lower unemployment payments. u paid for these, "insurance policies", and were not permitted to shop for better deals, like health, or car insurance...
i guess they have yet to buy toilet paper, at $8 per roll... or orange juice, at $6... for the big one..., nor cow, at $20 a thingy... nor isopropyl at $90gal, or gloves at $45 per hundred, or masks at $50per.. if they can find any.
no... there's no inflation, whatsoever. restaurants won't have to raise prices, to recoup losses and go forward, with 25% capacity. I'm just crazy.

obviously, the prices of hospital stays, will drop... since we just paid for their ppe gear, ventilators, tests and payroll to create all of the above.

Screenshot 20200513 073933 Finance
Screenshot 20200513 073833 Finance
Screenshot 20200513 073908 Finance
Screenshot 20200513 073759 Finance
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

status

i think i should've mildly covered the seedling tops, per usual. roots don't appreciate light and they appear weaker, having not pushed off crumbs of plug, over their tops.
it was experimental, for me. i typically, cover the holes.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

btw
judging by the trunk of one of the 5, in t2/the only res seeing action, at the moment... that's a half pound gal, in 2mo. the rest, will b superfluous.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

whatchusmokin, willis!
i have to go to town, today,. shopping, in outbreak central. reminds me- load diox tanks.
i went without, til last week. just didn't see the point, over one tank, but as of budstacking day... if we ain't gonna do our best- why grow, at all. i figure it's budding enough, to gas em. $80mo... same as r.o. was... hate hate hate shopping... n town.
diesel, what's cured? whatcha smokin!!!? let's see the pics! hopefully, the mrs D, trimmed.

I'll find some lazily trimmed pics of the atf line i ruined, forever, with cbd. based on returns, i hit my mark. whatever the cbd, thc combo... it reach 25%, including attrition to gear.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
whatchusmokin, willis!
i have to go to town, today,. shopping, in outbreak central. reminds me- load diox tanks.
i went without, til last week. just didn't see the point, over one tank, but as of budstacking day... if we ain't gonna do our best- why grow, at all. i figure it's budding enough, to gas em. $80mo... same as r.o. was... hate hate hate shopping... n town.
diesel, what's cured? whatcha smokin!!!? let's see the pics! hopefully, the mrs D, trimmed.

I'll find some lazily trimmed pics of the atf line i ruined, forever, with cbd. based on returns, i hit my mark. whatever the cbd, thc combo... it reach 25%, including attrition to gear.
1DEBC70D 1814 4A46 AD7B E524D06BE61A

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

atf x cbd glue tide

bulk, seems to b a significant target of equilibrium genetics

if anyone has anything to say, as far as these combinations in these seedlings, creating 6' plants... now, would b the time. i forgot to check, height expectations.
rock?

20200508 092939
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

I'm going to scrog the other half

i only have 25ish, unbroken groyos and last go got out of hand on the open range, grazing side. the new pack o groyos, ups, allegedly lost.
scrog... is alot less stressful, when tops fall over and stretchers, race me to the roof. i like the undergrowth, turning upwards and becoming their own buds altogether, better, anyway. and supercropping, to do so... is dod's forte, not mine.
if u didn't see how she did on her first year... just like cat's- flawless. her supercropping, i think it was - she did- came out, flawlessly; cutting off zero circulation, to the bent tops. all- beautiful, fat buds.
she never confirmed, that was the harvest it came from, but that's what her results, resembled. lemme look for it. technically, she sent me a dick pic.
note, gentlemen... the thighs... don't touch... the dick.
truly beautiful, harvest.
don't be jealous, diesel.
i forget which season this would be for dod, but i believe she said it's year 1. christ, if i could even grow buds that pretty, today!!!

Screenshot 20200513 085620 Messages
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom