POTorNOT, NEEDS? crazy concierge

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

trouble finding anything? i would like to help. need to vent? gettin a lil too surreal? whatcha need? let's try to take care of those things... and... grow some pot.
i believe in multiple strain cannabis oil cocktails. targeting symptoms?
need a night and day version; months, later? throw it all in. the entire terpene chart; the entire cannabinoid chart. it's all good for us. any ailment one might treat... already have it in there. one may sleep, or tweak out, at will, with this.

I'm not right, after a decade of pain management, opioids so the bar is low. post what you wish... bad day... leave here. good day- leave here.

don't be prejudiced... in my house. be cool to the mods. it's not a dating site...

i grow perpetually, you can have any intel. i grow aeroponically... and like my experiments.

if every book you ever read told you to breathe, would you stop breathing? then, why do you veg... force...turnover vs trees...

STICK IT TO THE MAN!

[ @1diesel1 ]

i get weird
i have a potty mouth
i have difficulty getting to comments
be here, if ur gonna b here, for each other
you're more important than a plant
i like my bpics, much as anyone
i like you better
post what you will

4x8x i forget
led's: 6700 shock watts; bout 1800 burnin blue n red both
4 reservoirs
diox
if it's shiny, i probably have 2

rick simpson oil ... saved my life.
got me out of bed, after a decade on 600mg+ morphine equivalent, with typically oxy-whatevers.
sept 1st, 2019... weighed 337+ pounds... off opioids as of .. down to 250s, so far. i would pay the man forward. currently have 4-5, off opioids, no withdrawals...

you need n95's? you need nitrils?
you need food, toilet paper? talk to me... talk to each other... you might know a guy... you need catharsis...
need to freak out.... came to the right thread.
report anyone on my thread... i will have you beaten by a little person.
abuse anyone on my thread... i will have you beaten by a little person.

my crazy made my garden too high stress... now, i read the leaves, instead of daily chem checks. we already know what our gals are doin to ph... we have a general idea of ppm, by the leaves. i check maybe, weekly, now n toss some tap water in.

DIFFERING OPINIONS ARE WELCOME

bring your playlists!

Rick Simpson's pound per quarter...
in a cocktail and i mean 6-8-18+ strains... negligible cost diff... lasting 33-66+years. never would've made it, without mr. Simpson's coattails...

and remember... IT'S A STORY ABOUT POT

Potornot needs crazy concierge
Potornot needs crazy concierge 2
Potornot needs crazy concierge 3
Potornot needs crazy concierge 4
Potornot needs crazy concierge 5
Potornot needs crazy concierge 6
Potornot needs crazy concierge 7
Potornot needs crazy concierge 8
Potornot needs crazy concierge 9
Potornot needs crazy concierge 10
Potornot needs crazy concierge 11
Potornot needs crazy concierge 12
Potornot needs crazy concierge 13
Potornot needs crazy concierge 14
Potornot needs crazy concierge 15
Potornot needs crazy concierge 16
Potornot needs crazy concierge 17
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

that little stock tip
for mini... up from $20ish, to $29, last time i checked.

know this

i neither asked for

nor required $1,200

nor did one ask for

another round

n95's, arrived, "not from china", naturally, but from china... by way of the u.k., as always... same with the nitrils... they DO exist...

mist u people!

midget... I'm trying to do right by you. u need anything at all, please tell me. how's mama? how's the new pup comin along? hopefully, eating your ghetto sled and beer fridge.

and...

unless the boss has anything to say about it...

the members need anything

send em to me

folks, it is your service industry workers, suffering and it is they...
who make sure our healthcare providers and first responders... make it to work and it is those same, minimum wage EARNERS...
who know your delivery schedules.
you speak, respectfully & compassionately, to the people we already buy supplies from... and perhaps they'll sell ya some n95s and nitrils, on the sly...

invention for zealots and gag gifts:
proximity alert... 6'... we already have the tech in our shiny puup... just recode... go make ur millions.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Well hello sir. It's been a while
hey, how are you? how's your inlaw?
is there anything i can scrounge for you? I've gotten pretty good at it.

also- learned how to "skip", flush...
I'd neglected em and not done res changes, the second half of the game. ppm was around 800/my typical fry max... the ph was on the money, they became crispy, anorexic... the ppm hadn't changed in wks... drank, normally and the ghost train haze, smokes as if I'd flush for a month. the godfather og, we'll see... needs longer cure. i mixed up the previous harvest and don't recall, whether it was a heavier smoke, to begin with, but they, too, were anorexic so without the veg... 2 reservoirs, 2mo... seed to 600gr. thought you'd b intrigued.

aman, knows what i mean, but for newer growers: they didn't want the 800ppm nute combination they had and i was too stressed to deal with weekly flushes. no amber... admittedly, a lil early. i was mitigating my exposure to... life; so to speak, but holy s, aquaman... the godfather og, from ummm... Pacific seeds- it's even better, this time. it's so new, there's no strength in the genetics, yet so as equilibrium genetics, is so hardcore about bulk, with tolerable heights... i popped 3 of theirs. I've never grown a diesel, never grown a cheese... so this go... i picked 3 new strains, of theirs and whichever i like best, structure to buzz, imma hump the godfather with it, next grow around.
i have the fruity pebbles x princess og glue in hardcore... my oops strain, from winter, 2018/19.
the atf (dutch seed shop) i crossed with eq gens', cbd glue tide- half awesome... half not for me... no ceiling to the buzz, at 12rips, by the 25th minute... the cbd, countered the munchies and the buzz was gone, on the hour. i give it a 5/10. the 30%ers, i give a ten.
so my budy has pain and trouble sleeping. i dunno how much he smoked, but after his tv went 3d on him and he could no longer comprehend what it was blablablaing, he slept like a baby, all night long; no munchies.
i ruined the pollen, but have a ton of it, cured so... no problem and i have seeds, for both.
i require stronger stuff, but will keep cbd, in the genetics, collection.
my topicals... last time, was @1000mg to a liter of half iso, half coconut oil: lasts 2 days.
this time, i put 1500ish mg, into 500ml and have yet to Guinea pig... vs the dispensary, 4hr, snake oil.
I've had to go with the ethanol/heptane cocktail, at $200 per 5gal, vs iso, or 190undenatured; times r tough...

I've taken to Coronas at dawn, to get a grip... so to speak... unfortunately. it's helping. usually, 2by noon and I'm... "ok".

20200506 132243
20200506 132259
20200506 091355
20200506 091349
20200508 092939
Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'd neglected em and not done res changes, the second half of the game. ppm was around 800/my typical fry max... the ph was on the money, they became crispy, anorexic... the ppm hadn't changed in wks... drank, normally and the ghost train haze, smokes as if I'd flush for a month. the godfather og, we'll see... needs longer cure. i mixed up the previous harvest and don't recall, whether it was a heavier smoke, to begin with, but they, too, were anorexic so without the veg... 2 reservoirs, 2mo... seed to 600gr. thought you'd b intrigued.
He is doing well. Last chemo done before stem cell transplant in June. If all goes well 100 days from then he will be a free man and headed back home. We are moving out there next spring.

Sounds interesting I think less nutes and low P levels help with smoke. I don't flush either just lower ppm

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

and switched from ro to tap... bout 160ppm, when i checked, last yr. it's actually cutting me back on the need for ummm... cmag.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

He is doing well. Last chemo done before stem cell transplant in June. If all goes well 100 days from then he will be a free man and headed back home. We are moving out there next spring.

Sounds interesting I think less nutes and low P levels help with smoke. I don't flush either just lower ppm
how's he feel? pain, doesn't notice? any g.i. trouble, with nuclear dumps? i steamed a grip of rice and vegies for a loved one. it seemed to make a difference, upon exit, tissue damage wise.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter

aman, knows what i mean, but for newer growers: they didn't want the 800ppm nute combination they had and i was too stressed to deal with weekly flushes. no amber... admittedly, a lil early. i was mitigating my exposure to... life; so to speak, but holy s, aquaman... the godfather og, from ummm... Pacific seeds- it's even better, this time. it's so new, there's no strength in the genetics, yet so as equilibrium genetics, is so hardcore about bulk, with tolerable heights... i popped 3 of theirs. I've never grown a diesel, never grown a cheese... so this go... i picked 3 new strains, of theirs and whichever i like best, structure to buzz, imma hump the godfather with it, next grow around.
i have the fruity pebbles x princess og glue in hardcore... my oops strain, from winter, 2018/19.
the atf (dutch seed shop) i crossed with eq gens', cbd glue tide- half awesome... half not for me... no ceiling to the buzz, at 12rips, by the 25th minute... the cbd, countered the munchies and the buzz was gone, on the hour. i give it a 5/10. the 30%ers, i give a ten.
so my budy has pain and trouble sleeping. i dunno how much he smoked, but after his tv went 3d on him and he could no longer comprehend what it was blablablaing, he slept like a baby, all night long; no munchies.
i ruined the pollen, but have a ton of it, cured so... no problem and i have seeds, for both.
i require stronger stuff, but will keep cbd, in the genetics, collection.
my topicals... last time, was @1000mg to a liter of half iso, half coconut oil: lasts 2 days.
this time, i put 1500ish mg, into 500ml and have yet to Guinea pig... vs the dispensary, 4hr, snake oil.
I've had to go with the ethanol/heptane cocktail, at $200 per 5gal, vs iso, or 190undenatured; times r tough...

I've taken to Coronas at dawn, to get a grip... so to speak... unfortunately. it's helping. usually, 2by noon and I'm... "ok".
Well, well look what the cat dragged in:)
Keep it clean up in here and grow some weed!
Ya Dig!!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

how's he feel? pain, doesn't notice? any g.i. trouble, with nuclear dumps? i steamed a grip of rice and vegies for a loved one. it seemed to make a difference, upon exit, tissue damage wise.
He is handling it extremely well. I was very surprised. Tough sob

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Just watching yer genius, per the usual.
how have you been? need anything? I'll have extra cake, as well, probably last week of the month. I'm avoiding the noise on the news. actually got a softy offer on the house, to b of use and it freaked me out... toot soon. g doesn't even know it was listed. oops... couldn't decide whether it was me bein nuts, or what so... took it off. i have the guy's #. i just have a hard time justifying 3 spare rooms and the pool, when my neighbors can't get eggs. it's difficult to show a home, when one grows, but... when some flu is goin around... one may say, "use the existing pix, I'll walk a cam through... your inspector will b masked n gloved... etc... actually, obviously worked and as suspected, 25% above market, to an outta state buyer, when one has one of few pools in hell, it's just 4+4...
i looked at the stats for my locale... the city figures didn't change, the totals did and at no point, did the tallies jive, with the totals; we're retarded...
the vfw, opens, today. i went to a Friday celebration, on Saturday... EVERYONE, is comfortable... we all sat on various sides of the bonfire... i had my lap sat on, i was hugged, i shook a barehand, lovely g shared a bottle, Larry the roofer, barehanded same ice as another... a cell phone, was passed... commonly having puup, which it lives in, for up to 6wks... if one had it, all would have it, today...
so when bars open, before churches, with a 6' & 24 person, max... here is what ocd, imagines:
ever been to a bar? where all the customers are deaf? is it quiet? think they'll b 6'?
now, tonight's barmaid, whom i gave my last n95 & box of nitrils to... think she'll wear em? nope. and as only taco bell, Macdonald's and panda Express, have access to gvt locked, gear... policy is disinfectant wipes, through every transaction; yeah, right... so 24people, will transact at 6', apparently... and when people with copd share ash trays, with mouthed, butts... and carry rounds to friends they haven't seen, in 2 months... yeah... i get around... i just returned from cali... not goin to hurt my peeps.
oh and the 600 years, i gave to someone to help the town... f'n stored it wong. 3 gr came back to me, in a pinch and it's utterly, useless. awesome! so... i have to keep growing, even though last harvest will last me and lovely g, the rest of our lives. I'm sooo disappointed.

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

current dealeo
that's all the fruity pebbles x.

never grown any chemdog, either...

bud stacked and lollied, last day, or two. i hate flips; thankless, job...

what strains u guys on? pics? recent harvest trials? results?

i can see that cbd counters, munchies and helps to somewhat limit the extreme, day 1- highs that scare normal people. it also limits the buzz time; for me: ruining, atf, but for some, or people who want to b high, only through a commute- i could see uses.

and if n when mosh, dod, cat, wolverine n rock show up... I've mist u all. I've worried about and, "thought", for u all... I'm just not linking cause... just because. i hope to c u all, of course and obviously, those i didn't name, as well.

newer members: welcome to the party!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

the gal who writes for "the mag", is in a holding pattern. she did not renew her contract, with the mag. she still, is there, though, just helping growers so i still get their experiment observations, for we on the farm. she's writing for a dispensary, in san diego, in the meantime. we'll see.
i wrote to nebula's site, yesterday. we'll c, but!!! if diesel makes it cool with the farm, here, i will stay n continue to break everything i touch.

@1diesel1

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ummm... i can't fill out a job application, to save my life, when a yes, or no question, turns into a 5 page, tangent, but this time, diesel, if the farm finds me of use... i just gave em 42k views of advertisements and 450ish pages... as a resume, it should suffice.

actually, it was perhaps, 7 good friends, who did it all. i didn't read it, myself.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

how have you been? need anything? I'll have extra cake, as well, probably last week of the month. I'm avoiding the noise on the news. actually got a softy offer on the house, to b of use and it freaked me out... toot soon. g doesn't even know it was listed. oops... couldn't decide whether it was me bein nuts, or what so... took it off. i have the guy's #. i just have a hard time justifying 3 spare rooms and the pool, when my neighbors can't get eggs. it's difficult to show a home, when one grows, but... when some flu is goin around... one may say, "use the existing pix, I'll walk a cam through... your inspector will b masked n gloved... etc... actually, obviously worked and as suspected, 25% above market, to an outta state buyer, when one has one of few pools in hell, it's just 4+4...
i looked at the stats for my locale... the city figures didn't change, the totals did and at no point, did the tallies jive, with the totals; we're retarded...
the vfw, opens, today. i went to a Friday celebration, on Saturday... EVERYONE, is comfortable... we all sat on various sides of the bonfire... i had my lap sat on, i was hugged, i shook a barehand, lovely g shared a bottle, Larry the roofer, barehanded same ice as another... a cell phone, was passed... commonly having puup, which it lives in, for up to 6wks... if one had it, all would have it, today...
so when bars open, before churches, with a 6' & 24 person, max... here is what ocd, imagines:
ever been to a bar? where all the customers are deaf? is it quiet? think they'll b 6'?
now, tonight's barmaid, whom i gave my last n95 & box of nitrils to... think she'll wear em? nope. and as only taco bell, Macdonald's and panda Express, have access to gvt locked, gear... policy is disinfectant wipes, through every transaction; yeah, right... so 24people, will transact at 6', apparently... and when people with copd share ash trays, with mouthed, butts... and carry rounds to friends they haven't seen, in 2 months... yeah... i get around... i just returned from cali... not goin to hurt my peeps.
oh and the 600 years, i gave to someone to help the town... f'n stored it wong. 3 gr came back to me, in a pinch and it's utterly, useless. awesome! so... i have to keep growing, even though last harvest will last me and lovely g, the rest of our lives. I'm sooo disappointed.

Doing good, better than a lot of people so I give where/when I can. GovMule said I was essential, been telling wifey that for years, but now I got my bonafides, on a piece paper even!

SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

by the way...
as states r reopening... having just recon'd 3 cali stores of varied demographics... y'all need to stock up, imho. the stores have even less than they did, a month ago and high end whitey, has every meat department slot, filled; the lower income areas, of cali... do not. minimal, if any, cleaning products. i.e. homes n businesses, were, "cleaner", last time we were open for profit. and masks n gloves, weren't only for government contractors and yes, fast foods, are now, government contractors.
stock tip: company that makes mre's and still... MINI. fire season, hurricane seasons, this way come and teepees ain't the best idea, in inclement weather.
as a matter of course, the common cold would spike, if people gathered, in less "clean" areas. i heard about people putting bleach in children's bathwater and am well aware of its properties n purposes, far as drinking... while bleach can b difficult to get... sxe and mr bubble, are still, stocked to the hilt. b smart: b creative.

ptsd steve, used to opt to cruise with the elite, for hazard pay, because taco bell, was on his way back, in Afghanistan...

Screenshot 20200511 073621 Chrome
Screenshot 20200511 073355 Chrome
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

Just started a dirt grow... 🤔 I know... Lol

enjoy ur gnats

it'd b nice not to have to trans, from prop tray, or cloner. i hate that ur so good at it, u won't even require a gnat solution... i probably wouldn't, today, as i still yell at g, for gnats, outside in her DIRT, flowers. every now n then, i have uninvited gnat company, smoking in the laundry room, at night... FROM HER DIRT! yes... i told her how to go about it... men r always in the wong so it's not like she mixed in, hydroton, vermiculite, pearlite, or the crap i surround the fort with, like chevy chase in modern problems. I'll have to find the link...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom