POW x RMH Test

• Thread starter 2DogWalker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
yes i think the POW x RMH is also a good cross to me. both of these plants by themselves are outstanding plants. so to combine them is mind boggling. and the medical quality will be high also. you are the DOG

2DogWalker

yes i think the POW x RMH is also a good cross to me. both of these plants by themselves are outstanding plants. so to combine them is mind boggling. and the medical quality will be high also. you are the DOG

Thank you for the kind words...Thinking I am gonna top these and attempt a clone/sex of the cuttings. Let me know what'd you like done with the males, in the process of setting up another tent off site to collect any pollen too good to refuse.

coming along nicely brotha.

Thank you thank you.....The growth on these has been 2nd to none in my experience.

After seeing some pics of the Rocky Mountain High lately I am just uber anxious to flower these, thinking they won't stretch too much either. Gonna flower these with the white ogs, but have a month or so till the room is ready for em.....Tick tock tick tock....:)

2Dog

2DogWalker

Ended up with 7 of 8 Females wowzers, flipping the switch on em today....Took the advise of Mr. Freak (thank you) and tied these ladies down pretty good trying to make a good canopy....I don't anticipate a real wicked stretch on them to this point. These are just looking great going into flip with some nice greasy stems and good smells....

With 7 of em I figure I will find something fire to keep around...Thanks hazeman,

Pictures will be coming once the flowers start showing...Shouldn't be long now :)

Best
2Dog

**Please move this Thread to the Hazeman Seeds Forum** - Mods Thank you much!

2DogWalker

Breakout

Day 7 of flower here is a group shot of Breakout

Fruit punch for the most part, a few with a slightly more earthy scent...All seem very similar....

Prisoner of War x Rocky mountain high should be some good indicas, look like they will be some real nice producers too. We shall see and a final test of putting them under fiah.......

All organic to this point a few different similar mixes of soils and roots buddha organic line of nutes.

A purple pygmy from pisces genetics in the far back right corner.....

Best
2DogWalker

100 2408
100 2409
TortureKill

TortureKill

Looking awesome 2dog. Great work brother, Props mota and hazeman for spreading these beans far and wide. Do your thing bro.

2DogWalker

Looking awesome 2dog. Great work brother, Props mota and hazeman for spreading these beans far and wide. Do your thing bro.

Thanks much bro!

These girls are really starting to go now, not a lot of trich production yet, but the amount and size of bud sites looks like its gonna be a really good producer (especially next to my white ogs).... But where these really stand out are the grease that these girls put off....Some phenos more than others, it seems that the the most earthy hashy smelling phenos are the greasiest. But the smells on the (This is an ASSumption) RMH leaning phenos are straight up, like dippin your nose in a packet of kool aid fruit punch Just overpowering fruit punch. I think a lot of my patients will really like the flavors out of these, and grease on these phenos is still better than anything else I have grown before....

I think these will be real good meds here, thanks to hazeman, pictures coming soon....They are in a lights on at night room and im a morning guy :)

Regards,
2DogWalker

2DogWalker

Breakout

Well well well,

Its been about 2 weeks since my last update and these girls are finally starting to Break the Fu** out.....

These things are so greasy, look to be amazing producers (room has been a little too hot this run - working on installing ac this week / So I prolly wont get max swell on this run - but I have access to cuttings so once we figure out which girl is the best, maybe someone will get her dialed in)

So far #3 has the most fruit punch smell looks to be a realllllly nice producer, time shall tell.... Hoping she is the winner

Smells from the 7 ladies range from very earthy to pure fruit punch still, and the grease is amazing....Leaf structure varies slightly as well as stretch, but not drastically for me anyways (much more similar than even my 3 white OG Female phenos)....Im really excited about these, can't believe that a RMH cross is still up on the bay.....I would get a pack of these, and I haven't even smoked em yet.

Thanks for comments, input etc....

Best Regards,
2DogWalker

100 2430
100 2440
100 2438
100 2439
100 2431
I

Igot5onit

Looking good bro, cant wait to taste some of the goodness coming from your room. Keep it dank.

Igot5

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Beautiful photos of some beautiful plants.

2DogWalker

Looking good bro, cant wait to taste some of the goodness coming from your room. Keep it dank.

Igot5

Thanks bro, looking forward to some upper lip sweat with these ones.....

gonna have some monsters 2dog! looking great!

Thank you kind sir, waiting on my tres stars like a crack head at the safe addy lol :) Been watching your babies very closely :)

Beautiful photos of some beautiful plants.

Man, that means the world to me. Thank you very much!

Stretch should be just about over so I think stacking is starting to commence....The picture show has started :) :) :) :rollj:

2Dog

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
wow two dog it nice to see this moved over here. nice looking flower

2DogWalker

wow two dog it nice to see this moved over here. nice looking flower

Thanks man! Definitely didn't have this run quite dialed in with the soil and organics but im gonna get it dialed in eventually....

The flowers are mostly your doing though, so thank you!!!

Best
2dog

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Looking good dog picked up a pack of these thanks for getting me excited.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Good to hear hazeman they will be on my front line this fall along with your fugu can't wait.

2DogWalker

Pics from sunday...If these smoke as good as I think they will, these are gonna be prettttty darn special :)...Hopeful

Best
2Dog

100 2451
100 2449
100 2450

Latest posts

Top Bottom