Power of the Dark Side

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kendog000

kendog000

yeah DD, she looks real nice, regardless of yield. Love the coloring. She loooks alot like my#4 Aien Optimus believe it or not. Color bud structure. Smoker brother!!! Where the number 5 at? Whats her trichs lookin like at day 67? 70 pus day strain in the number 1 plant??
Thanks for the updated shots homie
Peace
Ken

kendog000

kendog000

As good as the#5 looks size wise, from where im sittin the #1 looks a tad bit better. I cant wait to hear some info on both once youve done some samplin bro. Props to ya, i had a feeling you were gonna do thesebeans justice, and i wasnt dissapointed what so ever. Ill rememer that for futurebean sharing homie hahaha

Peace D ill iht ya up a bit later
Ken

dirk d

dirk d

1SF1
1SF2

getting so close...lol
1SF3

All these nugs are just covered in trich's. crazyness i tell you..
1SF4

every nug is nice and tight and dense.
1SF5

1SF6

So I couldn't resist and loaded a bowl. first inhale was like cherry candy. very smooth and then i busted up coughing lol too big a hit lol but i tell you it packs a punch lol

1SFM1
1SFM2
1SFM3

So many crystals.

So far the #1 looks the better of the two. I'll finish up the #5 tomorrow.

catdaddy

catdaddy

killer grow and bud shots, D.
definitely like the way you train your plants to. been thinking about topping at the 2nd or 3rd node myself after i've seen your other thread. from the looks of it, (to me) it seems like it would cut down on the veg time while killing a couple of other birds with the same stone.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

thanks KP!

Thanks bro, appreciate all the love man. All my testers are already excited about trying these girls out. Me too really lol.

thanks Wbwidow, good luck on your run as well. They smell tasty too.
thanks d..
I won't lie besides the purple coloring I thought those were my pics lol.. but both my girls look very similar to the ones you have pictured side by side. My next run with these I'm going to do a long veg and a lot of topping.

dirk d

dirk d

killer grow and bud shots, D.
definitely like the way you train your plants to. been thinking about topping at the 2nd or 3rd node myself after i've seen your other thread. from the looks of it, (to me) it seems like it would cut down on the veg time while killing a couple of other birds with the same stone.
Thanks catdaddy. you know i hate popcorn. has no room in my OP. my training is a result of years of growing lol just personal preference really.

thanks d..
I won't lie besides the purple coloring I thought those were my pics lol.. but both my girls look very similar to the ones you have pictured side by side. My next run with these I'm going to do a long veg and a lot of topping.
lol I have both these girls vegging about 5 weeks now i think. got several more in the rotation as well. going to really spend some time on these 2. planning on a nice 10 week veg or so.

silverhaze

silverhaze

lol This one is a dirty, dirty girl. kind of girl that will make you fall in love and then stomp on your heart...lol

Thanks silverhaze. and this is just the tester run! more dank to come soon.

I'll stay tuned!

kendog000

kendog000

Since you sampled the #1, what's ur thoughts on the potency? Her flavor sounds killer, and my first #1 just went in today. From ur shots up above of finished product, looks like nothing but straight fire big D. You running both phenols again I assume, curious to see how they put out with full regiment and a proper veg. I'm gonna have to wait for next round with her run organics unfortunately, all in good time
Thanks for the detailed run bro, lets see if the ones I'm running from seed show diff phenols

Peace brother
Ken

dirk d

dirk d

I'll stay tuned!
it's going to be epic! i'm shooting for a massive lady with frost that make old saint nick envious lol

Since you sampled the #1, what's ur thoughts on the potency? Her flavor sounds killer, and my first #1 just went in today. From ur shots up above of finished product, looks like nothing but straight fire big D. You running both phenols again I assume, curious to see how they put out with full regiment and a proper veg. I'm gonna have to wait for next round with her run organics unfortunately, all in good time
Thanks for the detailed run bro, lets see if the ones I'm running from seed show diff phenols

Peace brother
Ken
Potency is STRONG! could only take 2 hits and i was done lol Definitely cherry dominated. still needs another 10 days or so before i would consider her ready to do a smoke report though.

Going to run both of these girls again but the #1 really stands out. about to do the final trim on the #5 in a bit. Buds on that girl are a lot more airy and seems to have fox tailed a bit. However her cherry 7 up smell was more intense than the #1. also its more of a "white" version. Not much color like the #1.

The new girls are already stand outs in my veg rotation. great structure and looks like it has massive potential.

kendog000

kendog000

Looks like I went 50-50 on my SF, Male to female. Three of each. I shoulda kept one male that had crazy purple nuts at 4 weeks from germ, but just don't have the space or time for making f2 s. Can't wait to flip all the org girls. Lots of females to sort through

Peace ken

dirk d

dirk d

Looks like I went 50-50 on my SF, Male to female. Three of each. I shoulda kept one male that had crazy purple nuts at 4 weeks from germ, but just don't have the space or time for making f2 s. Can't wait to flip all the org girls. Lots of females to sort through

Peace ken
lol funny how it's "good thing" to find a male with some purple nuts lol good luck with the run Dog! I have the #1 about to go into flower in about 10 days. probably will have an 8 week veg before hitting the flower rooms.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Damn that shit is fukn frosty, Dirk! I bet that shit is gonna be tasty. The StarFighter has been elusive to the Funk Lab. I might be getting a cut tho. I got a few hybrids of her also. Keep up the great work, bro.

dirk d

dirk d

Damn that shit is fukn frosty, Dirk! I bet that shit is gonna be tasty. The StarFighter has been elusive to the Funk Lab. I might be getting a cut tho. I got a few hybrids of her also. Keep up the great work, bro.
Thanks Rival. I Can't wait till the full 3 week cure. then i'm going to smoke like there's no tomorrow! lol Must be the only thing missing in your Funk Lab lol keep up the good work bro and thanks for checking out my thread.

dirk d

dirk d

5SF1
5SF2
5SF3
5SF4

At first glance I wasn't really sure of this pheno. I don't know if it was her placing under the lights or what but a lot of fox tailing going on here.

5SF5

But after looking closely at her, this girl is Packing some HEAT! Smells are very INTENSe. definitely Cherry 7 up with some extra grenadine lol The buds are not as tight as i would like but the Main Colas were very tight and dense. Also some upper buds were very dense as well. Makes me think she was just in a bad spot.

5SFM1
5SFM2

After closer inspection I noticed this girl is sparkling. So much Frost that these pics do not do her justice. Almost like looking into a mirror. Definitely have to spend more time and dial this girl in. That's the thing with the tester runs. I guess they reach about 50-60% of their potential on the initial run.

I have (4) more of the #1 and (1) of the #5 in the veg rotation. When i threw them into sexing the #1 just had more cuts available. But really going to spend A LOT of time with these girls.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Thanks Rival. I Can't wait till the full 3 week cure. then i'm going to smoke like there's no tomorrow! lol Must be the only thing missing in your Funk Lab lol keep up the good work bro and thanks for checking out my thread.
There's plenty of other strains but no that one. Soon enough tho. She will get a chance to shine in the Funk Lab.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

View attachment 292324View attachment 292325View attachment 292326View attachment 292327
At first glance I wasn't really sure of this pheno. I don't know if it was her placing under the lights or what but a lot of fox tailing going on here.

View attachment 292328
But after looking closely at her, this girl is Packing some HEAT! Smells are very INTENSe. definitely Cherry 7 up with some extra grenadine lol The buds are not as tight as i would like but the Main Colas were very tight and dense. Also some upper buds were very dense as well. Makes me think she was just in a bad spot.

View attachment 292329View attachment 292330

After closer inspection I noticed this girl is sparkling. So much Frost that these pics do not do her justice. Almost like looking into a mirror. Definitely have to spend more time and dial this girl in. That's the thing with the tester runs. I guess they reach about 50-60% of their potential on the initial run.

I have (4) more of the #1 and (1) of the #5 in the veg rotation. When i threw them into sexing the #1 just had more cuts available. But really going to spend A LOT of time with these girls.
that stuff looks great man. Cherry 7up lol that sounds good.

kendog000

kendog000

Once again Dirk,some killer looking nuggs brother. I think we all have a good ideaof what the numer1 is capable of. Lets see whyt that number 5 does with the longer veg, and a better pot under the lights. Either wa i think both were worth the run man. Mine is looking real nice for early on in flower. Thanks or the uopdated shots

Ken

Latest posts

Top Bottom