Power of the Dark Side

• Thread starter dirk d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirk d

dirk d

SF

Got to say the seedlings are doing very good. starting on their 2nd set of true leaves

kendog000

kendog000

Yeah brother, lookin like Yoda has taught you well hahaha, they are well on their way to big things in the house of D and them soil beds. Thinkin ur gonna have those beds dialed by the time these are ready for the show. Great start

Peace
Ken

dirk d

dirk d

Yeah brother, lookin like Yoda has taught you well hahaha, they are well on their way to big things in the house of D and them soil beds. Thinkin ur gonna have those beds dialed by the time these are ready for the show. Great start

Peace
Ken
Thanks Ken, the one thing I have down is germinating lol I always try and learn from others as well as my own mistakes. I'm going to start on some new 4 x 4 soil beds soon and will do a horizontal setup with it to compare with the verts i have going right now. I figure by the time these seedlings are ready for flower they will have the best setup out of the 3 i'll be testing on.

kendog000

kendog000

Sounds like a promising future for these youngsters. I will be runnin 4x4 "Delae style" beds once all my selections of A gear is done. So ill peek in on urs ahead of time and see how they workin out for ya in the early on stages of the switch over.

Ken

K

kolah

Cool! Bodhi crossing with another DJ Short strain??? fuckin nice.

Good Luck Dirk and I be watchin'.

edit: I could have sworn I read a post on this thread which stated this was crossed with DJ's BB and Lo. Did you edit one of your posts Dirk?

dirk d

dirk d

Nice video Toxic!

Cool! Bodhi crossing with another DJ Short strain??? fuckin nice.

Good Luck Dirk and I be watchin'.

edit: I could have sworn I read a post on this thread which stated this was crossed with DJ's BB and Lo. Did you edit one of your posts Dirk?
I did mention i have the Blue Tara from Bodhi and the Moondawg F2's from Loompa. The Moondawgs are still in testing phase and the Blue Tara will be germ'd next with another strain tbd. Thanks for the positive vibes kolah!

dirk d

dirk d

SF1

So i topped most of the seedlings yesterday.
SF2

This SF was looking great and then all of a sudden i noticed it wasn't growing like the rest. something happened not sure what. maybe dried out or too much water?? idk but been babying it for last week. It was doing real good decided to put it back with the other seedlings and noticed after a day that it wasn't doing so good. So had to put the seedling to the side to recover. Normally i would cull seedlings with issues this early(whether my fault or not) but obviously i want this seedling to survive and its still green so i'm hopeful.

NYCD

Had to replace a NYCD as well. The seedling was just slow compared to the others, decided to replace instead of try and fight with it. Looks like i'm not a jedi quite yet lol

kendog000

kendog000

Bro they all lookin just fine. That one straggler is like ya said, still green and hangin in, so dont give up hope just yet. Even Jedi hit bumps in their inner stllar travles mang!!

Ken

dirk d

dirk d

Babies are looking good dirk!:)
you're making me blush lol

Bro they all lookin just fine. That one straggler is like ya said, still green and hangin in, so dont give up hope just yet. Even Jedi hit bumps in their inner stllar travles mang!!

Ken
guess i jumped the gun lol Not sure why that seedling took a turn for the worse but i been working out my jedi skills lol The rest of the SF's are going great though. weird i tell you.

kendog000

kendog000

lookin nice and healthy D. When it comes to younger plants i always look to the bottom for signs of health. Your first set of singles still look green and healthy, to me a good sign of how they are doing bro, good lookin youngsters. It would be nice to have two diff males inthe group for future dusting, some F2's possibly. Thanks for the update bro

Peace
Ken

dirk d

dirk d

lookin nice and healthy D. When it comes to younger plants i always look to the bottom for signs of health. Your first set of singles still look green and healthy, to me a good sign of how they are doing bro, good lookin youngsters. It would be nice to have two diff males inthe group for future dusting, some F2's possibly. Thanks for the update bro

Peace
Ken
Thanks KDog! these seedlings are starting to blow up. was looking at the earlier shot i had and i had to do a discount double check lol Even the hurt seedling is starting to grow. tried to give it a little more juice and it didn't like it again wtf?? Decided i'm going to leave it with some side lighting for another week before doing another assessment.

Already thinking of getting my tent back up so i can do a somewhat proper breeding program. would love to do some breeding experiments see what comes out of it. But i'm thinking any males i get will have to be clones out and run in a month or two. give me a bit more time to focus on the ladies.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Thanks KDog! these seedlings are starting to blow up. was looking at the earlier shot i had and i had to do a discount double check lol Even the hurt seedling is starting to grow. tried to give it a little more juice and it didn't like it again wtf?? Decided i'm going to leave it with some side lighting for another week before doing another assessment.

Already thinking of getting my tent back up so i can do a somewhat proper breeding program. would love to do some breeding experiments see what comes out of it. But i'm thinking any males i get will have to be clones out and run in a month or two. give me a bit more time to focus on the ladies.
lmfao... you said discount double check. That seedling pic is the definition of uniformity. Very nice. Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving, dirk.

kendog000

kendog000

I hear ya on the time directed at the ladies bro, wht its gotta be al about. youre treatin em nice and proper bro, and i knew you would. thats why there was ZERO issues sharing wit ya, i like ur style my friend

Ken

dirk d

dirk d

lmfao... you said discount double check. That seedling pic is the definition of uniformity. Very nice. Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving, dirk.
lol ive seen that commercial like 40x since yesterday lol My thanksgiving was drinking, smoking, eating, and laughing. and then some more of the same lol. hope yours was great. These seedlings are all looking really great. almost ready to take some clones now and start sexing them.

I hear ya on the time directed at the ladies bro, wht its gotta be al about. youre treatin em nice and proper bro, and i knew you would. thats why there was ZERO issues sharing wit ya, i like ur style my friend

Ken
Thanks Ken, i have severe ADD lol if i don't focus then i'll be off on all kinds of tangents lol Really want all my girls to have priority over any side projects I have going. Got to say all the girls are really looking amazing.

Been about a month since my soil transformation and I can really start to notice the difference in their health. Going to be re-configuring my main 15 x 15 room on tuesday so It should really make all the girls happy.

Top Bottom