Power outage will it ruin my grow

• Thread starter RGWD0202
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RGWD0202

My power went out for a couple hours and I’m just finishing up week 1 of flower. Light came on at 4, at 4:47, lights went out and came back on at 6:45. I assume it should be ok since it’s less light and not more but still asking for input and if I’m right in my thinking?

Motophotog1

Motophotog1

We would need to know your light schedule. Yes, abrupt changes of light can make a plant herm. Because it doesn't know what you are doing. I purchased the world's smallest quietest generator for this exact reason. I'm not trying to lose 4 months of work from 1 bad afternoon.

MrCannabisExplains

MrCannabisExplains

You're correct that lights going off is better than the light coming on during the dark periods, but to what extent often depends on the variety and pheno. A single day of light period interruption shouldn't do too much harm, hopefully not make it herm like moto suggests... but again, depends on the pheno. Some phenos are waiting for any excuse to herm. Lol

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

My power went out for a couple hours and I’m just finishing up week 1 of flower. Light came on at 4, at 4:47, lights went out and came back on at 6:45. I assume it should be ok since it’s less light and not more but still asking for input and if I’m right in my thinking?
It's ok. Carry on as usual.

Stokes

Stokes

They’ll be fine. You just need to worry about several days, also plants in veg that you didnt want to flip to flower yet

Top Bottom