Pre "95" Sensi Star--Ogre--Goin Ape Shit!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Ohhhh I have been trying to get my hands on this little lady for some time! You are doin her proper homie!

:character0180:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Thanks a mill fellaz I try my best most of the time lol all you guys are pushing out some serious fire yourself!...Crysmatic as far as frost goes my Alien dog has it beat for sure the sensi is frosty but not quite that level as far as smoke we'll se once I torch this sensi and then ill have a more solid answer for ya lol... I've torched the star b4 but not this dialed,thanks again guys!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thats an awesome cut you got there and you are absolutly killing it looks like some pure fire not much room for anymore crystals..lol!

great work!

sticky icky

sticky icky

Nugz!!!

Thanks Mitchy Nugs she is fun to grow,--Feels great to be done with this round man been a lot of work but with hard work comes pleasure lol..smells and tastes like hash,berries,ssh,and a lil lemon in there--hope evryone had a great thanksgiving and have a happy holidays!--

sticky icky

sticky icky

Nugz!!!

IMAG11521.jpg
IMAG11481.jpg
IMAG11491.jpg
IMAG11621.jpg
IMAG11552.jpg
IMAG11581.jpg
IMAG11591.jpg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Great nug shots.. That looks like a very killer strain.. Great work on that harvest

Venom818

Venom818

looks like some dank ass smoke.those nugs remind me of the white

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Lovely nugs Sticky! I can smell that Ogre funk from here, I always enjoyed burning her, she reminds me of an ole favorite(crystal mist)...

sog1313

sog1313

super sweet nugz man i hope to grow some dank like that some day

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Looks like some super fire, Sticky! Keep up the great work I might be getting that OGRE cut from a friend soon. Glad she turned out good for ya. How does she smoke? Keep up the great work homie!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
DANK! These buds smoke soooo good and taste amazing! You did her proper homie.

Surfr

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
great job that shit looks ridiculous now all u have to do is send me the nugs lol

P

primeform

where did you get this cut? im droolin on myself right now.

i just popped an old pack of sensi star thats been passed down to a few growers from back in the day. hoping to find a gem like this in it.

Illmind

Illmind

prime i wouldn't worry sensi star is potent stuff. sure you'll find some bombs

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
For what its worth....I mad3 this cut

This is actually orig8nal release sensi star cut I had hit with reversed bubba kush pollen.

I popped 5 seeds and this was the keeper from those 5.

I passed her to rawman and one other person not on the boards and they passed them from there. I must say im shocked how far and long this lil lady has made it.

Whoever managed to get her hope yall enjoy. Now ya know why she seems like shes got bubba or looks like a bubba grow8ng....because there is bubba in her :)

~smf~

Top Bottom