Pre "95" Sensi Star--Ogre--Goin Ape Shit!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Damn good job! Nugs look top shelf bro. Very nice pickup on these keepers! Met a ckuple greinds of yours at a grow shop. As soon as I mentioned the Farm, they asked id I knew you. Keep up the great work!
Quest

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Good shit, SMF! My boy rants and raves about Ogre all the time. Great smoke for sure. I knew it had some Bubba in it. Make us another beast of a bitch, bro! Glad to see ya post up about this X. I always wondered about that shit.

KushCompass

KushCompass

Hell yeah! I grew this lady for a couple rounds and LOVED her! I lost her in a mishap and have always missed her. Great job SMF!

ohthatguy8

ohthatguy8

Nice job!!! I've never smoked any sensi star but from the looks of it I'm missing out.

CageyBee

CageyBee

For what its worth....I mad3 this cut

This is actually orig8nal release sensi star cut I had hit with reversed bubba kush pollen.

I popped 5 seeds and this was the keeper from those 5.

I passed her to rawman and one other person not on the boards and they passed them from there. I must say im shocked how far and long this lil lady has made it.

Whoever managed to get her hope yall enjoy. Now ya know why she seems like shes got bubba or looks like a bubba grow8ng....because there is bubba in her :)

~smf~

Any reason why it took you over a year to come out and make this claim(last post before yours was 11/11). You must have dug this thread up specifically to squash it. Sounds like you let your pre 95 out and it made it farther than you thought. Sour grapes perhaps? lol

Either way its fire!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Any reason why it took you over a year to come out and make this claim(last post before yours was 11/11). You must have dug this thread up specifically to squash it. Sounds like you let your pre 95 out and it made it farther than you thought. Sour grapes perhaps? lol

Either way its fire!
Was just surfing threads and forums and came across this thread. Iv hear lots of talk about people thinking there was bubba in it so figured id clear it up thats all.....
....def no sour geapes man. Im glad a bunch of people got to run her and glad most of the people that did enjoyed the smoke :)

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

Was just surfing threads and forums and came across this thread. Iv hear lots of talk about people thinking there was bubba in it so figured id clear it up thats all.....
....def no sour geapes man. Im glad a bunch of people got to run her and glad most of the people that did enjoyed the smoke :)

You have any photos of the sensi star you used?

sticky icky

sticky icky

I would like to know why this was never originally brought up at all when Raw received this cut from you and when you messaged me along while back and we talked about the sensi star in convo and never once mentioned this to me? Ultimately it doesn't matter to me in the end it was fun to look at for one run but really lacked in flavor and potency and isn't worth the time at all imo...I would think that something like this would have been addressed from the start, I had given a few friends and good people this cut as the pre 95 along while back and they trusted in me that it was the real deal it makes me look like an ass to be honest you new this thread was here and spoke with me and never said a thing about it, whats the deal??????

symbiote420

symbiote420

The forever-skewing-genetics name change game, that shiz is killing the spirit of the canna community ...like a Cali dispensary selling Blue Dream as renamed a OG ...and some do! ....not good. You ever make any of those crosses you were planning Sticky? ...both sound killer! A mutual friend gifted me this cut ....I'm not really seeing any Bubba in it at all and I've grown a grip of bubba, when our homie is done and I've sampled it. I'll be 100% 4sho if it's in there ....bubba's not the quiet type at all, she'll letcha know she's present!.

I have a very well respected breeder and fellow farmer gifting me his pack of Sensi Star that he bought back in '96 to find a SS male for breeding purposes!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
What would have been the point to go out of my way to clear up things as the cut was passed around. It was passed as sensi star 95 cut. The bubba kush was from elite.....he called it 95 bubba. Say what you will about it but I was kind enough to give raw the only copy I had of it and I moved on from the strain. I could have just killed her off. I understand if you didn't enjoy the smoke and killed it. Everyone has there own opinion on what they prefer to smoke on. Some loved it, some didn't care for it. To each there own ~Smf~

sticky icky

sticky icky

The point would have been to clear up and let the real story and true genetics of the cut be known to the person you give it 2 and when you know people are growing it and that it's getting passed around people know wtf they really have, if I gave you say for shits and gigs a GDP cut wouldn't you like to know that it's my cross of GDP x bubba and not the real clone only GDP its just common courtesy for the person you give it two and there friends or people in the community that grow it or pass it around to know what it really is.. It's funny to me that your all of a sudden a breeder now.. I have never seen any pics or proof that these breeding projects even exist you would think that being online as much as you are and how into the game you are that you would be proud and want to share the progress and true lineage off the projects you create?? Also I heard that you were doing some Larry projects and were in like the f4,5 or 6 stages of the project how come we've never heard a thing about all these projects until all of a sudden skunk? I'm not tryin to start shit but I want to know the real deal??? To be honest I think that your a little butthurt that the sensi star clone made its rounds and you didn't want people growing it out so your saying you made the cross idk doesn't make a fuckin sense to me

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
The point would have been to clear up and let the real story and true genetics of the cut be known to the person you give it 2 and when you know people are growing it and that it's getting passed around people know wtf they really have, if I gave you say for shits and gigs a GDP cut wouldn't you like to know that it's my cross of GDP x bubba and not the real clone only GDP its just common courtesy for the person you give it two and there friends or people in the community that grow it or pass it around to know what it really is.. It's funny to me that your all of a sudden a breeder now.. I have never seen any pics or proof that these breeding projects even exist you would think that being online as much as you are and how into the game you are that you would be proud and want to share the progress and true lineage off the projects you create?? Also I heard that you were doing some Larry projects and were in like the f4,5 or 6 stages of the project how come we've never heard a thing about all these projects until all of a sudden skunk? I'm not tryin to start shit but I want to know the real deal??? To be honest I think that your a little butthurt that the sensi star clone made its rounds and you didn't want people growing it out so your saying you made the cross idk doesn't make a fuckin sense to me
Wow.....those are some pretty intense words to come at someone with man. Guess I'm just not a flashy guy about the stuff I do. As far as breeding goes.....I was not aware that I was vending seeds. I do projects for fun and the love of making stuff and putting it into seed form then popping things so see how they come out. As far as "butthurt" goes, that's just silly. I know anything raw gets his hands on will end up with you. I met ya once in person and you seemed pretty chill man, no idea where this hostle attitude is coming from. Ill delete my posts from your thread if you would like. Didn't know by shedding info I would make you angry and get attacked. For what it's worth.....this cut was given with the intent of it staying close, you make it sound like I supplied a local club with the cut to sell and make money. Don't make me giving someone a cut into me doing something fucked up. That's just silly

sticky icky

sticky icky

Wow.....those are some pretty intense words to come at someone with man. Guess I'm just not a flashy guy about the stuff I do. As far as breeding goes.....I was not aware that I was vending seeds. I do projects for fun and the love of making stuff and putting it into seed form then popping things so see how they come out. As far as "butthurt" goes, that's just silly. I know anything raw gets his hands on will end up with you. I met ya once in person and you seemed pretty chill man, no idea where this hostle attitude is coming from. Ill delete my posts from your thread if you would like. Didn't know by shedding info I would make you angry and get attacked. For what it's worth.....this cut was given with the intent of it staying close, you make it sound like I supplied a local club with the cut to sell and make money. Don't make me giving someone a cut into me doing something fucked up. That's just silly

I'm not being hostile at all I just ask a simple question if I gave you a strain regardless if it was suppose to be held close or passed to a million people would you want me to tell you it's not the real sensi star and really sensi star x bubba and I created it and it was my select pheno and not the real clone ? Yes we did meet once and you seemed chill aswell but I take growing and real clones seriously so If I give someone a cut I let them know what it is not when it's been aware that a bunch of people are growing it as the real sensi star!! And I pass the clone to friends how does that look?? I don't want you to delete your post at all at least know people know it's sensi star x bubba case closed !!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm not being hostile at all I just ask a simple question if I gave you a strain regardless if it was suppose to be held close or passed to a million people would you want me to tell you it's not the real sensi star and really sensi star x bubba and I created it and it was my select pheno and not the real clone ? Yes we did meet once and you seemed chill aswell but I take growing and real clones seriously so If I give someone a cut I let them know what it is not when it's been aware that a bunch of people are growing it as the real sensi star!! And I pass the clone to friends how does that look?? I don't want you to delete your post at all at least know people know it's sensi star x bubba case closed !!!
Word sticky. I understand where your coming from and your reasoning. Just felt a little attacked by how you went about responding. Hope nothing but the best for all you got going on and stay blessed in this new year.

sticky icky

sticky icky

Skunk, can you also help me out with this why was this the same story I heard when I received this clone or lemme say seen the plant and heard the story , as the story you talk about in your smoke report of the real deal sensi star it's the same exact buds and some of the description so is the cut you gave out as the real sensi star the one we have or do we have the the sensi x bubba that you made that looks exactly like the one in your report ???

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Smoke report I did was on the sensi star cut I used in the sensi star x bubba. I 0assed the original sensi star to a few people as well as the cross. If they look the same as the smoke report then sticky must have got the pure sensi star cut. If so this is not the cut I made.....I just read him saying its growing simioar to bubba or something so I assumed it was the cross. Thats why I chimed in. Honestly I gave ra2 the cut so long ago I cant remember to well. They both are super similar except the cross has more a bubba structure and thicket stock then the sensi by itself. I remember choosing the pheno I did from the cross because it was more vigor with the thick bubba style structure...

Top Bottom