Pre "95" Sensi Star--Ogre--Goin Ape Shit!!

• Thread starter sticky icky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Skunk I'm not here to start shit with you but this whole thing is bullshit you know the clone raw was given was the sensi star it came with the exact story from your smoke report. And the clone in this thread grows really slow with a really thickkkkk ass stem structure we even spoke b4 in messages where you said yeah shes a sickk cut hold her tight i just dont understand how this came to be, im sure your a good dude but the story doesn't add up and you know that..Like I said I'm not trying to flex or cuase trouble or drama but I want to state the fact!!!! I wish you the best in your ventures aswell and Happy New Year!!!

symbiote420

symbiote420

Do any of you guys have pictures of your sensi's in veg?

Here are the two cuts I have, 1st is the one going into bloom in a few weeks.....
Symbiote420 662
Symbiote420 663

Here's the one I'm going to mother!
Symbiote420 665
Symbiote420 664

sticky icky

sticky icky

Well the truth comes out doesn't it, I hope everyone that has viewed this understands the bullshit backtracking that took place here after things were exposed, it is actually comical 2 me, I honestly could have cared less if this cross actually was sensi star x bubba, what I do care about is the few friends that acquired this cut understand this and that's all.. the overall factor here was the complete BS claim about it when it was known 100% that this was the actual clone and was even talked about multiple times in conversation..this is not the first BS story that ive heard about you either...hopefully your being REAL with the good people around you that take care of you!!!! I hope the people that have received the cut over time enjoy her for what she's worth to them truly!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just dont have time to waste on silly hate comments like that. I have plenty to say, im just being mature about it and not taking things to a personal level like you are sticky. If I dont have polite things to say I just dont say anything. I wished you nothing but good things for this new year and your still coming at my personal life. You have no idea what I got going on so it would be cool if you would be so polite as to keep my personal life off the boards. Thanks man ~smf~

sticky icky

sticky icky

You have a lot to say huh well wtf is it? you like to hide behind this Internet Rockstar image, and come on here after all this time this cuts been around and say that you made it is mind blowing, if you forgot and weren't so sure why would you post that "I made this cut!!" And then say well I don't remember which cut it was it was so long ago!! Anyone that would make such a claim would first say hey is this the cut I made? or the real sensi star clone I gave you...makes a lot of sense doesn't it!! My point is that YOU know the cut in here was the real cut and not your supposed cross because your story doesn't make a bit of sense, plus you had already spoke with me about the clone b4 any damm way that's the kicker, you needed to think this one threw a tad bit more b4 you jumped in head first!! I deleted my earlier post, because your right I had gotten 2 personal and I apologize for that this has nothing to do with that but it just mind boggles me how you played this one bro!!! That's all I can say!!!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Im pretty much over this whole debate sticky. I know exactly what the deal is with all this and because flat out lack of respect im just gonna leave this whole thing where it is.....

....I dont think im a internet rockstar, if you really knew me at all you wouod realize how silly that is to even think.

I think its best we just agree to disagree with eachother and stay out of eachothers business. This way no more time is wasted about a topic in which doesnt really matter at all.

Like I said earlier.....wish you and yours nothing but the best in the new year and may you stay blessed ~smf~

sticky icky

sticky icky

Im pretty much over this whole debate sticky. I know exactly what the deal is with all this and because flat out lack of respect im just gonna leave this whole thing where it is.....

....I dont think im a internet rockstar, if you really knew me at all you wouod realize how silly that is to even think.

I think its best we just agree to disagree with eachother and stay out of eachothers business. This way no more time is wasted about a topic in which doesnt really matter at all.

Like I said earlier.....wish you and yours nothing but the best in the new year and may you stay blessed ~smf~

Lack of respect i was not the one to come on here and claim I made a cross out of fuck$ng no where was I? , when you dam well knew that this was the clone of course your over it if anyone had lack of respect I think it would be you thinkn your a hot shot!!! I've talked to a handful of people that know you personally that have told me you think your hot shit IN REAL LIFE and how you've lied about multiple things in dealings!! why because you've gained some respect on some posts over the fuck$n Internet on some grows..So you must maintain this swagger
!!i deleted what i said earlier no need to go that personal, there is no agree to disagree what I've stated is a fact about this matter and you know that...that's why you had nothing to say about the sensi star ordeal!!!

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

Those sensi star nuggs look like some straight kill!!! I heard she yields great . What you guys think...???

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lack of respect i was not the one to come on here and claim I made a cross out of fuck$ng no where was I? , when you dam well knew that this was the clone of course your over it if anyone had lack of respect I think it would be you thinkn your a hot shot!!! I've talked to a handful of people that know you personally that have told me you think your hot shit IN REAL LIFE and how you've lied about multiple things in dealings!! why because you've gained some respect on some posts over the fuck$n Internet on some grows..So you must maintain this swagger
!!i deleted what i said earlier no need to go that personal, there is no agree to disagree what I've stated is a fact about this matter and you know that...that's why you had nothing to say about the sensi star ordeal!!!
LOL.....you know not a single one of my homies. But thanks for the laugh. Ill stay out of your thread man. I dont have anything to say because your just a rude dude throwing accusations around. Later

S

SCC

Premium Member
Supporter
The personal shit don't matter! But real talk flex you kinda jumped in icky's thread and jacked it by talking about how you this and you that. Then you back track and say you forgot and it was so long ago and this and that. Bro you suppose to be a mod here, whether you made a cross or not, why not be humble about shit and just give a dude props on the grow instead of stealing the guys spotlight. Is it necessary to always prove your the man or to correct people, that's what newbs do bro! I've been on here for a long time, but can't bother posting because everyone is always trying to prove this and that. Flex you suppose to be a mod, be og, but how this came out was weak brother, then to say you forgot, not cool! A lot of people respect you in the community, and real talk i'm not the only that read this and was like WOW!!!! This was a great thread until it got shit on, what a shame!

true grit

true grit

I know sticky and raw are good guys, collecting and sharing REAL genetics. My feathers would be kinda ruffled too with someone either taking credit or divulging something wasn't legit. Which kinda seems like this is- either/or.

Talk about fastest thread revival and gone to shit. LOL.

SodaLicious

SodaLicious

here is my sensi star from Paradise Seeds via the Attitude, bought them 2011, 5 fem seeds this ones 10 weeks old.

DSCF4149
DSCF4152
DSCF4158

Top Bottom