Pre 98 Bubba Kush & Master Kush - Stealth Fluoro Cab Grow

• Thread starter red_eye
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

red_eye

So I chopped a Master Kush lady at 8 weeks that looks fucking tasty!!!

This is some of the most stinkiest shit...

I don't have a scale so we'll have guess on the yield. For one plant its pretty good!

I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story.

IMG 0002
IMG 0014
IMG 0019
IMG 0023
IMG 0025
IMG 0026
IMG 0030
IMG 0034
IMG 0035
IMG 0037
IMG 0042
IMG 0044
IMG 0047
IMG 0048
IMG 0049
IMG 0050
IMG 0051
R

red_eye

I pulled a bubba kush lady that was looking ready, and I was eager for that sweet, sweet taste! My camera wasn't available, but goddamn that shit is fucking awesome!! I'm going to let the remaining 3 plants go all the way to 10 weeks. I'm at 9 weeks now and the bubba and the master are starting to turn purple! I love this smoke. I really want to get this strain under a better light...

I also tried a new method with the bubble cloner. The local grow shop said that I should have the bubbles popping onto the roots, not to submerge them. They also gave me a bottle of Olivia's cloning solution to try. Within 6 days I have roots showing on one plant already!!

Things are going good. Hope you like the pics!!

red_eye

-

01 BK Lady
02 BK Purple
03 BK Triplets
04 MK Flower 1
05 MK Flower 2
06 MK Flower 3
07 MK Flower Purple
08 MK Ladies
09 BK Dry
10 MK Dry
11 BC Roots
12 BC Clones
R

red_eye

Final Harvest Time!!!

So it was 10 weeks on Tuesday and I chopped the last 3 ladies!!! Both of these strains should not be taken before 10 weeks. The aroma that they are putting off is unreal!! I had to get some Ona gel to cover up what my can 9000 couldn't remove. The Bubba has this sweet sour spicy funk that is so much different than the plant taken at 8 weeks. The Master Kush is showing some serious resin buildup. There are soooo many little popcorn nugs that fill the canopy between the big colas. The master is a great SCROG strain because of the fast growth in the stretch. The Bubba is a slow vegger. I need to get the Bubba in earlier next time...

Here are a few pics of the harvest. I have more that I'll post later. Along with some yield numbers!

Hope you've enjoyed the show.

Thank You EVERYONE for all the great comments and support! I have many improvements in store for the cab before the next grow. I'll be posting pics of that and everything leading to my next grow.

red_eye

-

IMG 0041
IMG 0042
IMG 0044
IMG 0047
IMG 0049
IMG 0051
IMG 0052
IMG 0053
IMG 0054
IMG 0058
IMG 0060
IMG 0061
IMG 0063
IMG 0065
IMG 0068
IMG 0072
T

Tange

hey man my name is Tange.. i am on my third grow also. funny thing is i got all my first cuttings from the same guy at the home depot. Clones was his name. Everything i got from him was right on.. og apathacury, sour diesel, blue dream, white russian, uk cheese, silver haze, lemon og, and a few others. Any way i started in soil and been doing great for the last year. I decided to try a hydro set up so i put together a ebb and grow dwc 24 bucket setup. yours looks great. i am impressed with all my results but wanted to check out your grow. keep posting and i hope u will check out my posts. look under my name Tange. good growing homie.

R

robeartobrenton

what a great use of the Fluorescent lights, A+ man thanks for sharing this!

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I know this thread is super old.
And most of the people in it probably don't even use the forum anymore.

But I just don't see many t5 grows.

Your 2 foot 4 bulb t5 killed it in that 2'Ă—3' space

I can't wait to start mine with a 2 ft 8 bulb t5 ho fixture in a 2'x1.5' space.
Twice the bulbs in half the space.

Should be good after seeing what yours can do.

Top Bottom