• Tagged users None
H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
That's a monster planit, what is it?

D

Dr Herbal

Fuckin hell thats a big bud mate what strain is it looks dam sweet what ever it is good going mate :)

P

Planit Growit

Mos def, that was an indica pheno of Satori. Thank you for the warm werds.

P

pilot error

Wow lookin' good PG. Definitely lookin' forward to the smoke report.

K

knottynuggs

good god. ive known satori was a good yielder, but that definitely seems like an understatement. did you run the other phenos as well, or only this one?

B

beantown

now that is a one fat chick but hey they need love too lol....did you weigh that cola?:rasta:

P

Planit Growit

good god. ive known satori was a good yielder, but that definitely seems like an understatement. did you run the other phenos as well, or only this one?
I currently have another one which is def the sativa pheno 42 days in flower thats about 5 and a half feet tall, she is a monster.
:cool0041:

K

KingCrimson

holy shit! apparently I need to get some satori asap. lol.

S

Snookster

Very Impressive! Got sum 3 & 5 Gal. pots I'm using on my next run...Thanks for sharing!!

D

Dublo

Wohe... Holy Crap! That is a Huge Nugget, Have a good time trying to finish her in week huh? Good work man, What kind of Nutrients did you use? Did you gro in Coco?

P

Planit Growit

Wohe... Holy Crap! That is a Huge Nugget, Have a good time trying to finish her in week huh? Good work man, What kind of Nutrients did you use? Did you gro in Coco?
No doubt, i used just a lil Pura Vida Organics in some FFOF soil. I noticed you asked if i used coco, no to me it doesnt have anything of value in it IMO.

T

thc4sim

Real nice cola there mate,
but i recon that could easy have gone another 2-3-4 weeks,
where you would have gotten even bigger!!

:icon_cookie:

B

British_Hempire

I agree, looks like it had another 23 weeks left, should have been flushing it for that time, the fan leaves are clawed and dark and glossy, indicating it was still full of nutes.

Decent size but definitely down;t look ready for the chop, how were the trichomes?

K

knottynuggs

pura vida? have they released that yet? i got some a while back, as a freebie from my local shop. good stuff. seems like youve got this figured out. most people dont realize the roots are more important than the plant itself.

B

BuddKlott

Damm they must be putting something in the water round your way!
Nice

S

Steve Zissou

thats a nice fatty bud there. I wish somebody had the pic of Krustys old grow. Anyone else remember the pic of krusty with the bud that was the size of his leg (held it against his leg went from near hip to ankle and as big around as his leg) i want that pic for my screensaver

Latest posts

Top Bottom