Preventative Maintenance Routines

• Thread starter Animal Chin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Dan,I may have missed this but do you have any ideas on how you may have got them?Did you bring clones/cuts or anything else foreign into your room that may have caused the outbreak?Or do you just not know?
There are so many things id like to try like cookies etc and ive been offered cuts but im scared of pests,now i know why they have those inspection stations near the border,do you have any fruits or vegetables or organic marijuana infested with root aphids?lol.

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
U know what's great for prevention, paint. I had a russets for less than 1 grow. Had to use forbid and avid on my moms, but the most helpful thing I think was Bleaching everything in my house and rooms and then painting the rooms white again... Twice...

I do not know a single bug that will survive a washing with bleach and 2 coats of paint.
Great minds think a like ;)

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Dan,I may have missed this but do you have any ideas on how you may have got them?Did you bring clones/cuts or anything else foreign into your room that may have caused the outbreak?Or do you just not know?
There are so many things id like to try like cookies etc and ive been offered cuts but im scared of pests,now i know why they have those inspection stations near the border,do you have any fruits or vegetables or organic marijuana infested with root aphids?lol.
I got them from a dispensary selling clones. They also gave me PM free of charge. I'm not gonna go into who I got them from but I will say I probably won't do clones for a long time and if or when I do they will be quarantined for a couple weeks. Seeds brother seeds...that's my new motto :)

green punk

green punk

Mop w Lysol weekly, between runs Spray (w lysol) walls, reflectors , cords, filters, fans too. Use a stout ozone generator to kill everything that chems dont while room is fallow. Get new prefilters. Use Forbid, and Eagle20 if need be on new recruits. Mighty wash and SNS 217 for maintenance as needed. Have Evergreen 60-6 on hand for RA. Oh I forgot spray w borax if you had pm. It has super high ph, chicken heads use it for base.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I got them from a dispensary selling clones. They also gave me PM free of charge. I'm not gonna go into who I got them from but I will say I probably won't do clones for a long time and if or when I do they will be quarantined for a couple weeks. Seeds brother seeds...that's my new motto :)
Only seeds for me,i fuck up enough shit on my own without any help from anything else.

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
What about sprays that use suffocation? Greenway has a no spidermite liquid that is made of( citronella oil, geranium oil, cottonseed oil, citric acids, and Rosemary! This stuff has never burned a single leaf in my grow! I don't have spidermites anymore, and this shit smells good too! You can't become immune to suffocation! Has anyone else used this product? Thanks digdug!

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
What about sprays that use suffocation? Greenway has a no spidermite liquid that is made of( citronella oil, geranium oil, cottonseed oil, citric acids, and Rosemary! This stuff has never burned a single leaf in my grow! I don't have spidermites anymore, and this shit smells good too! You can't become immune to suffocation! Has anyone else used this product? Thanks digdug!
thats the stuff with the lady bug on it rite?

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Yes sir, its a new product from what I understand! My local hydro store luvs this stuff for their own! I've been using for 4 months now! So far so good! :) ill take a picture! :) thanks digdug!
IMG 20130119 113728 0

IMG 20130119 113728 0
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
yeah that stuff works great on mites...the one time i had mites i got samples to try
that and finalstop worked well
DSC03617

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Yes sir, its a new product from what I understand! My local hydro store luvs this stuff for their own! I've been using for 4 months now! So far so good! :) ill take a picture! :) thanks digdug! View attachment 283513
Thx for reminding me I need to wash my stove today lol. I deep fried pizza last night in left over oil from lunch when I made chimichangas. It was a genius stoner moment because I had never heard of deep fried pizza but i had left over pizza in the fridge so figured what the fuck ill give it a try. Now I'm hooked it was the best fucking thing I've ever tasted. Just use a splatter guard because when you deep fry the top it starts pooping like shit from all the cheese and sauce. Fuck that was good! I googled it this morning and I guess it's big in Scotland????

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
yeah that stuff works great on mites...the one time i had mites i got samples to try
that and finalstop worked wellView attachment 283515

So when are you gonna fix your sig? Lmfao I told you about it over a week ago. Can't you tell it's driving me crazy lol. Here ill help you. Put the word "it" in between but and never you dumb fuck;)

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
So when are you gonna fix your sig? Lmfao I told you about it over a week ago. Can't you tell it's driving me crazy lol. Here ill help you. Put the word "it" in between but and never you dumb fuck;)
hehe sry bro...going to fix it...hold your fucking breath lol

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Holy shit, thanks for noticing my dirty kitchen!! Lmao! I did my cultures in this same dirty kitchen! ;) off track again sry! For real this stuff rocks! It works,it don't burn your plants, and smells great! I have not used it passed week two into flower as it was not needed! :) use in veg, and you don't need in flower! Ok off topic! Deep fried pizza sounds awesome and I'm going to make a bigger mess trying it right before I move! Lmao! Thanks, digdug!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
Ok guys I went shopping for death today and this is what I got. Remember i dont have any plants right now so when you see the raid bombs this is just for a fresh clean start. After everything is done Ill also be doing to coats of fresh paint

IMG 0105
IMG 0106
Raid

Heres things I didnt buy but was wondering if anyone has any comments on them?

IMG 0107

^^^^^^^^^This one works through suffaction

]
IMG 0108
IMG 0109
IMG 0110
IMG 0111
IMG 0112
IMG 0113

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Organocide, works really well! I use it outside! It reaks of fish, and it lingers for a few days! Great fungicide! Will burn leaves if too strong of a mix! Killem all, those little bastards! Lol I hope you don't have pets! Goodluck Dankherbs! Thanks, Digdug!

Top Bottom