Preventative Maintenance Routines

• Thread starter Animal Chin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
I Keep 2 big dogs, a cat, 2bearded dragons, a tarantula, and almost 600 gallons of fish tanks setup! I guess I should count the 2ooo red wigglers I got for Xmas! Luv my worm farm! Lol I need a vacation!! :o can't wait to see what beans you decide to pop! R u going to medcancup, or the other hemp show here in socal? I'll be there! Thanks digdug! :)

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
I've got 3 dogs and a cat but we will leave for the day.
This isn't happening anytime soon I'm just getting ready. I'm gonna enjoy some down time. Take my time with some upgrades such as bigger AC because I'm ditching the air cooled hoods. A few other adjustments and I'm in no rush. Everyday I come up with a new idea or game plan so I might as well let it happen ;)

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
Very nice, fish head like me;) I've had big tropical fish in aquariums since I was 9! I'm waiting to move next month, and will finally be able to set up my saltwater reef tank! My underwater garden! I'm also going to hook up co2 to my 300 gallon freshwater, and fill that with underwater plants! The water from your pond will be high in ammonia, due to koi! Beautiful fish btw! Thanks digdug!

EVOKE

EVOKE

yo dan K... that short story i had to recite it back when i was in the second grade damn memories.. my neighbor has a sickass pond dude spent like $20,000 on his pond...

winta

winta

awesome thread Dan its taught me some great new trix! i had mites take out my garden a while back....ive had to use malathion (mask is a must) and those foggers...theyre nasty but they definitly do the job!

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
awesome thread Dan its taught me some great new trix! i had mites take out my garden a while back....ive had to use malathion (mask is a must) and those foggers...theyre nasty but they definitly do the job!
Thx for bringing us back winta! I'd like to keep this thread on track. I wear a chem suit with respirator when I hit my babies with E20 so Ill treat all this shit the same. With extreme caution and never in the flower room. Thx again we were derailed there for a min.

K

kushtrees

U know this I'm sure but tons of pesticides are very toxic to fish. You got a hell of a lot of stuff... You could kill everything in a good square mile if you wanted to

Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
U know this I'm sure but tons of pesticides are very toxic to fish. You got a hell of a lot of stuff... You could kill everything in a good square mile if you wanted to
I didn't buy all that stuff. I just took pictures...it's in the details but I'm also guilty of not reading;)

Thx for the advice also that's a great point but I've already got it covered. All you do is turn off the pumps and use the appropriate size pool cover. Since I'm using a above ground pool as a temp pond while theirs are being rebuilt the cover works great because you can tighten it. I usually try and cover all my bases because all my animals are very important to me :) . Put it this way I bought that pool just for them for a couple months to use then its going in the trash. But like I said earlier I just bought a couple things. The rest was just pictures of stuff I was looking at :) thank you though

Top Bottom