Price of a Pound in Colorado?

• Thread starter Green Mopho
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoCoMMJ

This is the real hurdle to 'Legalization'.

"Everybody else's shit stinks.
But mine smells like roses."
Kinda the general sentiment held by many.

In the end, we are all breaking the law. No matter how you spin it.

This is the part that nobody can get.
There is SO much infighting that nobody can take a step forward.

sky high

sky high

IMO, the infighting would end if the patient-base were again a level playing feild.

good luck, all

s h

GhostFace

GhostFace

i got a few buddies up/down the Eastcoast that have been doing this for 30 years_they told me they are still buying/selling LB's for 4200-5800 all day long! when i said CO does it for around 2500-3800LB they told me to bring a trailertruck load and they would pay in advance ;)

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

This thread and the dispensary bashing thread are making my head hurt reading...too much bullshit to wrap my head around...

D

DoobyScoo

IMO, the infighting would end if the patient-base were again a level playing feild.

good luck, all

s h
:)

What happens when growers stop renewing cards for their patients?
Are disps going to do it?
Are patients going to pay the man themselves and get raped on prices?
:worried

B

bobby-o

i thought in CO it states that a dispensary must produce at least 70% of the product. The other 30% can be bought from who? Other Dispensaries or Caregivers correct?

M

Mr Dank

This thread and the dispensary bashing thread are making my head hurt reading...too much bullshit to wrap my head around...

good thing you started this thread, huh? I hope you figured out whether I am full of shit or not. You could have just believed me in the first place. I've been posting online since I registered at Overgrow in 2000, and I've been posting as the same MrDank ever since. I don't change my screen name. Why? because I'm not full of shit.

I will say it once again, true "top shelf" still goes for $4k whether you like it or not

S

SoCoMMJ

i thought in CO it states that a dispensary must produce at least 70% of the product. The other 30% can be bought from who? Other Dispensaries or Caregivers correct?

Only other MMCs [dispensaries]. Caregivers/patients can not sell overgrow to dispensaries.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

good thing you started this thread, huh? I hope you figured out whether I am full of shit or not. You could have just believed me in the first place. I've been posting online since I registered at Overgrow in 2000, and I've been posting as the same MrDank ever since. I don't change my screen name. Why? because I'm not full of shit.

I will say it once again, true "top shelf" still goes for $4k whether you like it or not

Ok, I wasn't asking if you were full of shit...I was just trying to get a better concept of the market...I thought I went over this on the first page with DoobyScoo....sheesh! LOL, I believe you man, and I believe that the product going around for $2800 is meh at best...I didn't start the arguement, its been going on in the Colorado threads in one way or another for a while now. I was just trying to get everyone to throw their 2¢ in and get a better answer than "top shelf" goes for $4k, everything else is crap, etc. etc.....and what does changing screen name have to do with it? I'd still be Green Mopho on all the boards I post on if it wasn't for getting banned...:anim_09::worried

I was just stating that PHYSICALLY reading this thread made my head hurt, literally! Soooo many contradicting responses and opinions, people posting with their own agendas and points-of-view...for every 10 people we have 11 opinions...just makes my head spin sometimes to the point of "ouch"....

M

MIway

Geez... then it sure is a good thing you started this thread then, no???

Mean, been posting now for 8 years, but under a whole bunch of different handles & this has very little to do with my response... except you should be skeptical of anyone on line... or in person...

And I'll say it again... ship it baby, ship it!

And this way, you'l get to help out other honorable, old-school hustlers... those that are much more trustworthy & decent than the fuckers in the dips... truth. ;-))

C

ChickenJoe

I hope you figured out whether I am full of shit or not. You could have just believed me in the first place. I've been posting online since I registered at Overgrow in 2000, and I've been posting as the same MrDank ever since. I don't change my screen name. Why? because I'm not full of shit.

LMFAO...jesus where to start.

THERE IS NO WAY ON GODS GREEN EARTH YOU WILL SELL A LB FOR $4K IN COLORADO RIGHT NOW IF ITS NOT GOING BACK EAST OR NORTH OF COLORADO SPRINGS.

Granted im a CAREGIVER and i sell to patients that really do have needs but after their free oz and eddies they get lbs for $2800. Pre98 bubba, Southern Charm, KK Strawberry Cough, etc. All top shit, all better than 95% of the stuff running round out here and it all looks just as good or better than any of that tigers milk crap.

$4000lb is $250 an oz broken down. PULL OUT ANY "TRUE TOP SHELF" YOU GOT and i promise you I can buy something just as good off boulder craigs list for $200 and thats not even lb prices...

Selling $100 quarters to your buddies isnt what we are talking about here. Its selling LBS at a time. Not how much Odog makes off a lb selling dime bags...

M

Mr Dank

lol. Not only is it bringing $4k, but it's spoken for before it's done curing. As I said, I can get beasters all day long for $2500-2800, and so can the same people who choose to pay $4k for the best

Hate all you want. I could give 2 shits less what a bunch of strangers think

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Then why do you keep coming back to this thread defending yourself?
I've got no beef with you. If you get 4k/lb more power to you. But it's virtually impossible for me to believe you. Sorry.

C

ChickenJoe

lol. Not only is it bringing $4k, but it's spoken for before it's done curing. As I said, I can get beasters all day long for $2500-2800, and so can the same people who choose to pay $4k for the best

I have yet to see anything that youve posted that would fetch $4k out here. You can type "im getting $4k" all day long but NOBODY is walking up and handing you $4k for a lb...and if they are, they have been locked in a cave for the past 5 years...

This is KK's OG STRAWBERRY COUGH and i promise you nothing you grow will beat this in a taste/smoke contest....and its $2800 all day long...but again i dont rape sick people over the prices. Thought you were a caregiver too, you really raping those sick people for $4k a lb...lmfao...broke down to 8ths maybe...

RSCN4759.JPG

J-fly

J-fly

Mr dank has several strains that I like a lot better than strawberry cough. He is a chill guys and has no reason to come on here and lie. I have smoked his meds and they are truly some of the best in the state and I've sampled hundreds of strains from a hundred growers. Ghost og, whitexfire,golden goat, are just a few I believe. 4k a bow would be a deal for his meds if be even has any left. It's not like there is one price for a pound and I'm sure it varies a lot. No need for personal attacks. No way is craigslist weed near as good as mr danks.

C

ChickenJoe

Mr dank has several strains that I like a lot better than strawberry cough. He is a chill guys and has no reason to come on here and lie. I have smoked his meds and they are truly some of the best in the state and I've sampled hundreds of strains from a hundred growers. Ghost og, whitexfire,golden goat, are just a few I believe. 4k a bow would be a deal for his meds if be even has any left. It's not like there is one price for a pound and I'm sure it varies a lot. No need for personal attacks. No way is craigslist weed near as good as mr danks.

You smoked the swamp crews cough?? Its 10x what any cough out here is.

and yep, ive seen southern charm on craigs list and i promise it will more than hold a candle to any thing in Mr. Danks stable...for $2800 a lb...

You could lace that shit with gold in the denver/boulder area you are not gonna get $4k a lb. I dont give a fuck if Jesus himself brought it down from his super hydro-organic space ship in the sky....:anim_09:

J-fly

J-fly

Southern charm and strawberry cough are not my favorite strains at all. I wod prefer the ghost og or the white fire. That's just my preference. I'm sure there're good deals on craigslist but I know from experience that mr danks meds are far above average and we have similar taste in strains. To each his own and I hope that weed is always a free market and never a fixed price. Definatley tons off good meds around. Like I said I know fools sellin bows for $700. Peace

GhostFace

GhostFace

with all the people underground, on the streets, patients, friends of friends im allmost positive there are more then a few hundred people that do and would pay big $$ for MJ that has been fully grown to maturity..fully flushed..dried & cured to perfection.

i know of a guy that owns 4 MMC that just got his hands on a fresh cured crop and he even paid 3800LB..so that being said im sure hundreds of others are shelling out the extra 200 for this same stuff and other crops. but hell what do i know_ im not here to have a pissing match_im just posting facts! :rasta:

this is why these threads never turn out for the good_ to many people think they know everything ;)

D

DoobyScoo

but hell what do i know_ im not here to have a pissing match_im just posting facts!

Posted what?

You haven't posted shit but Propoganda!
:evilgrin0040:

Let's see your skills....
Or your giant Penis....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom