Primo Clones Canada grow and show

• Thread starter PrimoClonesCanada
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Thanks,Ya they are looking ok, some still have a slight mag deficiencies but starting to pass I think, the new growth is looking good.
I'm not going to have any donkey kongs like you do but I never do.
My ppfd was only around 3-400 so thinking I should start pumping up the ppfd.
What ranges you shoot for when in different parts of flower?

It's hard to say but usually ~500ppfd once they're established in veg mode and by the time the stretch is over they're usually sitting around 700-1000ppfd. What I do is set my lights to 100% at a distance that gives me around 5-600umol in 18/6 and then once I start 12/12 I just let the plants stretch into the light and monitor the par as I go.

I think my next run I'm going to do a test and see how much light I can push seedlings all the way through veg, Bugbee says you can push young plants extremely hard as long as you've got all the variables in check.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Cut some clones last weekend for some upcoming orders, most are spoken for but might have a few extra if any Canadians are interested
Apple fritter
Marshmallow og
Runtz
SFV OG

If interested dm me

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Don't wait out on the Apple Fritter, I can't vouch for the final smoke but this cut is super easy to grow, makes frosty buds, really nice plant structure that mostly takes care of itself, this plant was topped once and supercroped twice.

Here are some photos from the end of week 3

PXL 20220731 102441880PORTRAIT
PXL 20220731 102406270
PXL 20220731 102419010

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Don't wait out on the Apple Fritter, I can't vouch for the final smoke but this cut is super easy to grow, makes frosty buds, really nice plant structure that mostly takes care of itself, this plant was topped once and supercroped twice.

Here are some photos from the end of week 3

View attachment 1266769View attachment 1266770View attachment 1266771
That fritter is looking real nice!!!!
Looks like your going to have some nice sized buds on it.
Those fritters practically grow themselves...lol, definitely a nice plant to grow

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Just passed 2 weeks since flip so I gave them each 2 tablespoons of 50/50 - 444/284 as top dress right under the drip line. Stretch should be over in less than a week I think, unfortunately some didn't stretch as much and are quite a bit smaller. I didn't want to keep pinching this past week to keep them all the same height as I was doing the previous weeks as I didn't want to stress them out. Canopy looks decent, pretty good for me 😂. I'm not the best grower but I can at least showcase these plants and give a general idea of what these genetics can do. They can definitely do alot better than what i can grow them. I'm no @Shaded_One growing those mascots for the Manitoba Moosecocks 🤣 hopefully he will post that pic in here and make us all have Moosecock envy
Sorry for the rant😀
20220802 224339

Also for anyone who battles those pesky fungus gnats I included a pic of my ipm for them. Whenever I top dress I put the aquabac right on top of the top dress then give it a spray with just water so the top dress and aquabac don't blow around when I turn my fans back on. I use the aquabac everytime I top dress even if I don't have any gnats. Cause they love the raw Gaia green top dress and will infest it in no time if I don't I'm pretty sure. If I do have gnats I'll wet the top dress with the lost coast plant therapy mixture instead of regular water.
20220802 224254
20220802 224228

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Yep that's the one!!!!😍
I'm hoping the tent fills out, it's looking pretty good so far except some of the edges. Definitely not going to have any king dongs like you but we can't all grow those baseball bats😃

Lmao! I'm gonna have a staff for my Gandalf avatar pretty soon here :) looks like the ones up front got some nice spacing going on for some stackage though 💪

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Got a new toy and took a few pics of my dried buds from last harvest about 5-6 weeks ago. So these buds have been bouncing around my jars for awhile, would rather get shots right after harvest for better trich pics but I'll make due with these😆.
Marshmallow og
MarshmallowOG Close up 1
Marshmallow0g close up 2

One Night Stand
One night stand close up 1

One night stand close up 2

Sundae Driver
Sundae driver close up 2

Runtz
Runtz closeup 1
Runtz close up2

SFV OG
SFVOG Close up

I say not bad for a first attempt at using this digital microscope.

Also took a video of the tent, majority of them are looking good. But have a few small ones already loosing colour all strains have one not doing so hot but at least 1 doing good. Also just noticed tonight that the big marshmallow is starting to discolour, I think it might be cause I dropped my light last night a foot or two and forgot to dim my light a bit. So I dimmed it and will check in a couple days and see if it helped.
Marshmallow og is on the right side in the video first then the two apple fritters in the back middle, then I come down right side with all the sfv og and finish off the video with the runtz in the middle.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Thanks guys appreciate the kind words.

And yep I'm a boomer...lol you sound like my oldest son🤣

Well I went away a couple nights and night before I left I dropped the light down about a foot and a half at least.
Well now I'm having some yellowing on a couple plants and some leaf burning on a couple others.

Had a clogged line on the blumat system main line coming from the reservoir as well when I got back and the big MM was fairly dry so I think that might be why it is yellowing but it could also be from to much light.
I got a couple pics, full tent shot, one of the big MM and some random shots of the burnt ones
20220813 172944
20220813 173021
20220813 173001
20220813 173006
20220813 173010

bigbagofbuds

bigbagofbuds

Your garden is looking like mine now hahaha. I don't know how @Shaded_One gets his plants to 1000ppfd+ I usually start seeing yellowing leaves and burnt tips at 1000ppfd but I've pushed them to 1400ppfd in the past on liquid nutrients amd kept them green so I know its possible in my environment. They should bounce back with a slight dimming but they will keep those scars as a reminder hahaha. Ill get some photos of my Apple Fritter tomorrow AM so you can see my similar leaf issues. Edit: I should mention my tent usually sits around 1000ppm CO2 thanks to a water heater in the lung room

Last edited:
Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Your garden is looking like mine now hahaha. I don't know how @Shaded_One gets his plants to 1000ppfd+ I usually start seeing yellowing leaves and burnt tips at 1000ppfd but I've pushed them to 1400ppfd in the past on liquid nutrients amd kept them green so I know its possible in my environment. They should bounce back with a slight dimming but they will keep those scars as a reminder hahaha. Ill get some photos of my Apple Fritter tomorrow AM so you can see my similar leaf issues. Edit: I should mention my tent usually sits around 1000ppm CO2 thanks to a water heater in the lung room

I have started to see some leaf issues, but I think at this point it's more due to lack of feed as I'm getting to the last few weeks. I think I turned my lights down to 60% but it's also been about 30c in my house these last few days 😕

The majority of my canopy sits around 800-900 with a few spots that get upwards of 1500.

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Ya I definitely should have decreased power by at least 20% after I dropped it or dropped it down gradually. Oh well, hopefully I remember next time😂
I might just strip off the burnt ones since they aren't going to recover

My co2 is usually over 1000 too, so they should be able to take 1000ppfd

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Ya I definitely should have decreased power by at least 20% after I dropped it or dropped it down gradually. Oh well, hopefully I remember next time😂
I might just strip off the burnt ones since they aren't going to recover

My co2 is usually over 1000 too, so they should be able to take 1000ppfd

Did you go full blast on your feed levels this time around?

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Did you go full blast on your feed levels this time around?
I just top dressed 2 tbls per gallon of container size about 2 weeks ago, which is the standard dose i think, alot of times i give less but this time around I gave them all 2 tbls. I just plop the top dress right under my drip line and the it drip in.
Probably due for another top dress

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

I just top dressed 2 tbls per gallon of container size about 2 weeks ago, which is the standard dose i think, alot of times i give less but this time around I gave them all 2 tbls. I just plop the top dress right under my drip line and the it drip in.
Probably due for another top dress

Try 3tablespoons per gallon next time!

(or do 2tbsp of 2-8-4 and 1tbsp of 4-4-4)

Top Bottom