Primordial Solutions Sea Green

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The Krinken

The Krinken

I have been adding this to plain Ro Water no Ph nothing just RO+ Sea Green, plants seem to like it, anyone else using just Ro + Sea Green with out Ph ing the water ?

yup - thats exactly what i do in veg all the time - no ph no problem at all - plants love it!

i never adjust ph with ph up or down - i just check it if im doing something a little different just to see where im at...

the Kelp Logic from primordial solutions is like a 1-0-18 - its a water soluble kelp - itll raise your ph some and plants love it also

its only like 1 teaspoon per 5 gallons so you get alotta miles out of it too

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

All my experiences growing are in dry environments so I've been blessed with opportunity to use many foliars.... My approach to using sea green only as a foliar would be mixing spray solution with drops and checking ph but never adjusting I'm fine foliar spraying anything organic in the 6.5-8.5 ph and 0 ppm to 400 ppm at ambient air temps and never above 80rh in veg cycle and no more than 60rh in Flower and no foliar after wk 4 (wk2 in my flower tent)

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

And I never foliar anything funky smelling in flower that includes the catfish bait smell in sea green!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I would say no sea grean is way fishier, I could understand how Someone could mistake them for similar function I'm about to drop sea grean because of the leonardite humic acid... It's chemicals that derive the humic and the ph is insane.... The best source of Humic is good old fashioned composted older the better lol

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Floralicious plus is just like liquid karma. Humic/fulvic acids/l aminos/kelp/triacontanol(I think this their secret ingredient)/some dormant strains of bacteria I believe/hydrolized whey. I wouldn't grow without it. 15 drops per gallon is all you need.
I use to believe that until this soil scientist guy said the ph in bottle destroys what ever might have been alive....research leonardinte humic then check out the ph on msds sheet .... What I think is going on is these bottles of what is usually poison is triggering plant s natural defenses.....

Joseph29

Joseph29

are you using both? i just got my bottle of sea green and i've been using floralicious plus. was wondering if i should use them both together
Yeah, I use both. I'll tell you what I've notice from each product. Seagreen helps in nutrient uptake. I find that I can feed a little heavier with it. It also keeps my leafs looking extra healthy. And you don't have to worry about salt buildup. I've noticed that with the flo+ there is more taste and aroma and more budding sites.

Joseph29

Joseph29

I think things were a little frostier this round with the sea green I wish I had a better camera. I used 2ml per gallon

Latest posts

Top Bottom