Primordial Solutions Sea Green

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
legaleyes13

legaleyes13

An extremely expensive replacement..$260.00 a gallon is a kick in the sack....I use as a foliar with a touch of Fasilitor, shit goes nuts..haven't used systemically wet, to expensive to drench...I may try and make a batch up..heard it is basically Fish hydrolisate, humate, and yucca so we're goin to see what we can come up with on the cheap..

I already got it, so I'm past the $$ part. But yeah, now I have no need for this big jug of Liquid Karma.. On the plus side, at 1ml a gallon, this stuff should last awhile.

Happy to hear that it's a good replacement for Liquid Karma though.

Chrondondalae

Chrondondalae

An extremely expensive replacement..$260.00 a gallon is a kick in the sack....I use as a foliar with a touch of Fasilitor, shit goes nuts..haven't used systemically wet, to expensive to drench...I may try and make a batch up..heard it is basically Fish hydrolisate, humate, and yucca so we're goin to see what we can come up with on the cheap..
So you are using Sea Green with Fasililitor as a foliar? Funny, I alternate between the two while in veg but never combined. I may have to give that a try. I'm always scared to mix Fasilitor with anything.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Here are a few Videos of Sea Green that I found, so far I love this Stuff, Always add it to my Teas, Also use It on some water only days, Ro Water that is..

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
All I can say is this shit is plant crack!!! I put a drop or two of fasilitor in every one of my foliar applications like massboost, calmag, epsom salt, sea green, LK..etc..turns it into super fuel

I have too agree! Ive used damn near every additive and snake oil out there and can count on one hand the products that you can actually SEE the difference. Sea Green is at the top of that list!

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter

legaleyes13

legaleyes13

Does this company make any root boosters? Rootamentary sounds good, but it's a base nutrient.

If not, does anyone know any good organic root boosters (hydro)?

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Does this company make any root boosters? Rootamentary sounds good, but it's a base nutrient.

Start reading here . https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/tea-recipe.44469/

and if your really getting into it Build this. https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/made-new-vortex-tea-brewer-today.57533/

OR THIS

SEA GREEN HYDRO is Sea Green specially reformulated for maximum effectiveness in a hydroponics reservoir.

Seagreen hydro 1

• Foams less than regular Sea Green!
  • Specially designed to increase nutrient uptake most effectively in a hydroponics environment.
  • Regular Sea Green was designed especially for use in soil. It works just fine in hydroponics, but its not where it was designed to be used. So Sea Green Hydro comes along and is!
  • Like regular Sea Green, you can use Sea Green Hydro in soil, no problem... but it is most effective in the hydroponics or aeroponics environment.
The bucket on the left has 35mL of Sea Green Hydro, the bucket on the right has 5mL of Sea Green (regular). Both of these are the medium/low application rates for the product. You will see that the foaming is much more manageable with Sea Green Hydro... no crazy foam monsters towering out of the reservoir and dumping onto the floor!

Sgvsgh
Sea20green20hydro20side20by20side

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

so far sea green is the first additive ive noticed makes a difference. Noticed after the first application the leaves were praying to the sun gods. very cool stuff. very informative thread too, thanks all.

Danked

Danked

I just added it to my h&g nutes/coco grow and in the past 4 or 5 days I've noticed a difference, no doubt. This stuff rules!

Danked

Danked

I'm guessing this question is answered somewhere back in this thread...but I don't want to re-read the whole thing again. About 2-3 weeks ago I was recommended 'Sea Green' by a member on here. So I ordered it shortly after and started using it right away, and it helped a LOT. I'm currently in the 1st week of flowering.... at what week would you guys suggest I cut it out? I go about 9 weeks on my strains...

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Rootamentary is NOT a base nutrient. It has a NPK value to it, but it is a root stimulator much like Roots Excel or Rapid Start.

I'm guessing this question is answered somewhere back in this thread...but I don't want to re-read the whole thing again. About 2-3 weeks ago I was recommended 'Sea Green' by a member on here. So I ordered it shortly after and started using it right away, and it helped a LOT. I'm currently in the 1st week of flowering.... at what week would you guys suggest I cut it out? I go about 9 weeks on my strains...
I only give my girls Sea Green once a week, when they get there tea feed. I give them tea's all the way up to harvest. So I would say you are probably safe to use it all the way up until flush.

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

DSC05476
DSC05477
Good shit Maynard @waayne, sea green is good shit, I also thought u guys would like to know that the yellow bottles also make a sea green formula and its a hell of alot cheaper to, only 33.75 per liter:), the NPK ratios are a little different but not by much, The more yellow bottle products I use the more I like them, thinking about doing a hole run with just there products, I just started using sea fule and there sea minerals, so ill see how it goes but I expect nothing but good results..............GM

Top Bottom