Primordial Solutions Sea Green

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

@Venom818 yes sir, I just started using it not to long ago it is good shit Maynard, so is the yellow bottles, I think the yellow bottle might be a little better NPK for the flowering phase of the grow cycle, I'm using it now also, and the yellow bottle sea fuel is way cheaper then sea green:), I'm also using another yellow bottle product that I'm really excited about that I think if used properly will be the next KICK IT UP A NOTCH so to speak lol............GM

dam ninja how much more up a notch do you need ;), ill try that yellow bottle out i have sea green but im running out so ill give that yellow bottle, thnx

GrowMaster

GrowMaster

@outwest were the hell did u get that figure at, I want some of what ur smoking;) lol, its is 1 mil per liter of nute solution thats an application rate of 4 mil per gal, not 60ml per gal, dont pay attention to the first chart on the bottle thats for outdoor gardens............GM

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
GM sf

1tsp/g = 5ml/g

outwest

Oom pah pah

Oom pah pah

Loompa Farms
i just got 3 samples of the primordial solutions. Straight from the maker/owner. He made it sound like its just a bunch of microbes. Havent even looked at the literature yet . He also said they dont have to list several of the ingredients . I thought that was a little fishy . I like to keep things strictly organic so im a bit skeptical . seems like you guys are liking the results

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ive heard Sea Green is just a mix of fish hydrolysate, humate and yucca.. You can make your own for wayy cheaper..

Ive been mixing my own now for about a month and its like Sea Green on roids..! ~ODB~
So you deconcocted from the MSDS? ;)

i just got 3 samples of the primordial solutions. Straight from the maker/owner. He made it sound like its just a bunch of microbes. Havent even looked at the literature yet . He also said they dont have to list several of the ingredients . I thought that was a little fishy . I like to keep things strictly organic so im a bit skeptical . seems like you guys are liking the results
That's why I haven't gotten any. I'm looking for my organic certification, and maybe someday it'll be possible for cannabis too, so...

ftwendy

ftwendy

I use Sea Green as my wetting agent @oscar169 ... dried chunks of promix get hit with it immediately (2ml/gal) before any other mixing happens. Yucca is a natural surfactant

I don't know if it will have any neg interactions with the coco wet tho - gut says they should play fine together

Shamus

Shamus

I use Sea Green as my wetting agent @oscar169 ... dried chunks of promix get hit with it immediately (2ml/gal) before any other mixing happens. Yucca is a natural surfactant

I don't know if it will have any neg interactions with the coco wet tho - gut says they should play fine together

if im not mistaken horse chestnuts have more of a sapponin content than yucca, fwiw ftw :)

Shamus

Shamus

i havent really toyed with it, if it were me id prolly start with a coffee bean grinder and then make a sun tea type of thing out of the pulp.
im sure theres a lot of ways to go about it. a little bit goes a long way.

@GrowMaster - the yellow bottle has an application rate that is 60x that of sea green. 60ml/g vs 1ml/g. So, Sea Green is in fact cheaper.

outwest
that was the first thing i looked into. def more expensive lest it has more of a markup then seagreen then it could be cheaper on the wholesale level of which im privileged to get.
but odds are seagreen is cheaper. i think imma just start making it myself like odb

Last edited:
Joseph29

Joseph29

I think the foam from sea green comes from the yucca. I did a google search on yucca extract foam and I found that yucca extract is a foaming agent. I found this;

NOTE: Yucca extract is a strong foaming agent. To control excessive foaming, use 6 oz. Antifoaming agent per 100 gallons of mix.

I also read that they use yucca extract to make root beer foamy.

I think i might do a test and buy a bottle of fish hydroslate and add concentrated humic acid and yucca powder. I know that kelp for less sells the concentrated humic acid and yucca powders.

Shamus

Shamus

doesnt fish oil kill the foam? jus feel like ive seen that somewhere

Top Bottom