Primordial Solutions Sea Green

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

My take on Sea Green is its chocked full of pure Yucca extract, and some enzymes, I'd like to see a more controlled test as to the uptake of more food. As you said you increased light intensity and only guesstimated a 15% nutrient increase.

Here's a interested read on the Yucca root and its Extreme foaming property's which explain Sea Greens Foaming action imvho.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/mystery/american/navajoland/yucca.html

Wassup Schwoop
This not a controlled side by side test ,though that is in the works as we speak........:)
I took my already dialed in regimen and added the Sea Green to see what if any changes would occur

The increase in light intensity is definitely a factor to consider

I did do a room last year with the same genetic under 130 watts per sq.ft. of flat light but never saw this much stacking and girth at this stage on the WSD....

I wasn't very clear in my post but the 15% Seamaiden was speaking to was the amount "I" increased my feed levels ,I did this to compensate for the extra light intensity

I have no way to estimate how much if any increase in uptake by the plant there is ,that would be better achieved in a coco /hydro setup
where one could monitor the reservoir and media EC levels much more accurately IMO......
sorry for the confusion there.....
I think I may run a side by side with Sea Green against A1 Flora Vino plus Yucca.
That would be interesting to see for sure bro!
Good Luck!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Is should add that I did not run sea green last time, but fed heavy microbe doses and my plants were shining. This run sea green was added to the mix, not noticing anything extra per se, but the plants are raging with health.

Waayne, why do you add the cap's at the end? I add my insect frass at the end of my brew.

outwest

B

bakershredhead

Any body used "Pure Protein" either the dry or liquid? The reason I ask I just got a bottle of the "Sea Green" and it states it's made from fish protein hydrolasate. Pure protein is also made from fish and contains all of the BCAA's. It's a lot cheaper than the Sea green and it looks to be the same product.

soserthc1

soserthc1

So honestly based on your result guys should I give this a run.....??? I got floravino too I wonder how they would work together...??
Honestly since I have started using sea green which has only been a month now , I have not had a bad leaf on any of the four plants in flower. Beautiful lavish green leaves and buds are bigger than I expected at 4 weeks in. I have never used floravino so I can not comment on that but I will continue to use sea green for as long as I can get it.... peace soser​

soserthc1

soserthc1

Yo thanks for the response soser!! Gonna give that a try.. nutrient uptake sounds like something I would benefit from.!!
not a problem bro, should be about 60$ for a 16z bottle and its super concentrated 1.5ml is like max per gal , Alien's feeding regime calls for .7 ml and 1 ml is the max ....waayne has up his to 1.5ml on his runs , so good bang for your buck to....keep us posted here if you like it bro.... Respect SoSeR

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

Ive been running Sea Green for about 5 months now, from clones, veg and flower with great results... When I spoke to one of the reps from PS they recommended using 2ml/gal for best results.... I also use 1ml/gal for veg and 2 for flower...

Also def helps for better nutrient uptake and less burn as posted... Last run I forgot to cut my base in half once while using the HH&Moab combo.. Usually it would burn the shit out of the leaves but with the Sea Green none of the girls were effected... Will be using this product for a while to come.... ~ODB~

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ive been running Sea Green for about 5 months now, from clones, veg and flower with great results... When I spoke to one of the reps from PS they recommended using 2ml/gal for best results.... I also use 1ml/gal for veg and 2 for flower...

Also def helps for better nutrient uptake and less burn as posted... Last run I forgot to cut my base in half once while using the HH&Moab combo.. Usually it would burn the shit out of the leaves but with the Sea Green none of the girls were effected... Will be using this product for a while to come.... ~ODB~
thanks for the info , straight from the rep's mouth..... good post ODB.........

Top Bottom