Primordial Solutions Sea Green

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sox

sox

outwest I usually use the Sea Green as soon as I mix it up
I have used it a few hours later and that was OK,but I have no idea how long one could let it sit around
I tend to use organic mixtures sooner than later, as I'm kinda paranoid about organic mixtures sitting around without being oxygenated....
fuck ya, if its not used within 30 min im tossin it...im super sketched out on that shit

soserthc1

soserthc1

fuck ya, if its not used within 30 min im tossin it...im super sketched out on that shit
Shit, I make mine the night or day before I was wondering about this as my light schedule is 5am - 5pm , I do keep the lid off as to keep the water/feed oxygen free, is this a no no, should I start mixing before I actually water/feed ???

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Once I stop bubbling I use the entire solution within and hour or two. Occasionally I'll keep a spray bottle in the fridge overnight to use as foliar.

outwest

soserthc1

soserthc1

Oops. . .i meant how long does it stay good for in the bottle.

outwest
There is no experation date on the bottle just stated store between 45-80 degree's never higher than 100 degree's but it is super concentrated so I imagine it will last long but it will be used by me in everything so I doubt it will go bad and if it does i'm thinking you wont get that foam head anymore jmho....

waayne

waayne

Hey guys, the folks at Primordial Solutions tell me they recommend using the product within two years of purchase ,but it needs to to be stored
per the directions on the label just as soser posted above:)

As far as when to use it.
They recommend adding it to ACT at the end of the brew or the last 15 minutes of the brew.
If you decide to do the latter be prepared
they warned me this can be quite messy,what with all the foam......

They also advised me to use it as soon as possible after mixing it with H20
The fresher the better

outwest is right on point about using ACT within a couple of hours.
It will keep in the fridge for awhile,but for the best results use ACT within a couple of hours after you stop bubbling.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Anyone notice an increase in trichome production with seagreen?
Well using it on my first run and its day 42 , resin is insane but the plants are probably the best genetic's I have run to date , but it def aint hurting the tricome/resin profile.......

tweedy

tweedy

Not pot related but sea green friendly, I work with a couple of plants at my job that are on display and Sea Green brought back a Clematis that had fried during the summer and made for exponentially healthier cherry tomatoes. I was using just Rootementary and Sea Green (which by my calc is roughly around a 3-1-2 in a very concentrated dose, I'm liking so far).

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey guys, the folks at Primordial Solutions tell me they recommend using the product within two years of purchase ,but it needs to to be stored
per the directions on the label just as soser posted above:)

As far as when to use it.
They recommend adding it to ACT at the end of the brew or the last 15 minutes of the brew.
If you decide to do the latter be prepared
they warned me this can be quite messy,what with all the foam......

They also advised me to use it as soon as possible after mixing it with H20
The fresher the better

outwest is right on point about using ACT within a couple of hours.
It will keep in the fridge for awhile,but for the best results use ACT within a couple of hours after you stop bubbling.

The bennies in a bottle will definitely degrade at 2 years regardless of temps. Thats the expiry on mine at least. 2 years from date of packing.

Joseph29

Joseph29

I'm going to buy a one year supply at a time. I'll probably go through about 64oz per year.

Goodsen Cranium

Goodsen Cranium

Awesome thread, waayne. I'm just going to let the pics do what they do.

Golden Nugget. Started Sea Green May 30th of this year.
IMG 3152
Same plant on June 8th.
IMG 3328
The rest of the shots are the days between. I use their root & bloom products too. Be well everyone.
Lady Goods

IMG 3174
IMG 3184
IMG 3308
IMG 3314
IMG 3315
IMG 3325
soserthc1

soserthc1

Goods what size containers you got them in ..... sea green is living up to its name , much greener , looking sweet ...... soser

tweedy

tweedy

Sea Green seems to be doing a pretty good job in the garden for me and has me considering messing with true blooms as well. Maybe even giving the Primordial Solutions feed schedule a run on a test cabinet I have due to its ease. I currently use Rootamentary and like what I'm seeing as well. MWD

Well I think it's a tremendously easy and cheap option for people who are looking for an organic and relatively low heavy metal content option. And again, what the NPK works out to be (8-3-5.5 IIRC) seems to be right up most of our alleys. I'm thinking about doing a run with Sea Green, Rootamentary, Floralicious Plus, Rapid Start and Pro Tekt. It will roughly work out to be 11-4.3-9.52. And my entire feed will be around 5 ml's a gallon, not bad (1-3 for Sea Green, .25 to 1 for Rootamentary, and 1 for Floralicious Plus, Rapid Start, and Pro Tekt). Also work at a hydro store, so all of this it at cost. Awesome.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Well I think it's a tremendously easy and cheap option for people who are looking for an organic and relatively low heavy metal content option. And again, what the NPK works out to be (8-3-5.5 IIRC) seems to be right up most of our alleys. I'm thinking about doing a run with Sea Green, Rootamentary, Floralicious Plus, Rapid Start and Pro Tekt. It will roughly work out to be 11-4.3-9.52. And my entire feed will be around 5 ml's a gallon, not bad (1-3 for Sea Green, .25 to 1 for Rootamentary, and 1 for Floralicious Plus, Rapid Start, and Pro Tekt). Also work at a hydro store, so all of this it at cost. Awesome.
Great plan may use some of your inputs and yes very simple products.

Latest posts

Top Bottom