Probleems In Coco.

• Thread starter Prevada 13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prevada 13

Prevada 13

Today I have the second 400w MH on..

I have noticed that they are alittle droppy, maybe normal maybe not ill have an eye on them.

DSC 0237

DSC 0238

Prevada

Last edited:
R

RoneGrown

me personally looks like they were to wet for a while.. if your using canna coco a&b i would cancel out the canna start its not really needed in coco id go straight into canna a&b at about 5 ml a gallon and work up from there.. they were wet in the beginning and now your seeing signs after the fact.. they are hungry.. id also with the small pots lift them before you water.. with coco sometimes it will look dry but be soaking wet still... it doesnt need water every day unless you are giving it just what it needs daily or you have a root structure that is allowing it to drink daily no matter how much water you put in it.. with canna coco base you do not need to add cal/mag or anything it has it in it 5% cal and 1 % mag.. wich is plenty i have grown with coco and the canna line a line time just recently switched out to try something new for a little bit but will prob go back when im done playing.... i havnt used a bottle calimagic in years while using canna coco line its not needed
schedule should go something like this for seedlings/clones onto flower
clone/seedlings 5 ml a gallon a&b 15 ml of rhizo
veg/mid veg 5 ml rhizo, 7/10 ml a gallon a&b manipulation if needed some might demand a little more calcium or magnesium so bump the base up maybe 1-2 ml at a time until defeciency is gone
flower/late flower 10/12 ml a gallon some could go to 14 ml if you are not seeing any kind of nitrogen curl, they demmand alot of nitrogen still in that first 2 weeks even on up to 3-4 weeks with some longer running strains,

if your using cannazym, boost, pk 13/14
zym i use 9 ml through veg up to 12 ml in the end of flower
boost i dont add until i actually see the bud sites at 9-12 ml a gallon depending on what week it is
pk i add 6ml gallon at week 4-6 depending on the strain it only gets it for 7 days and it is added when the buds itself start the first swell when the puff balls start stacking

i know you didnt ask for all that but canna does not need any extra cal mag products if you use coco ab that made for coco its designed to work great with it
I swear I was just about to say this. Other than I. Seedling I do 2ml rhizo foliar feed until the plant starts to show it needs to start getting fed. Canna line the whole way thru even the CoCo. My first grow I had cal mag issues and I found that upping the a and b solves that issue

MendoAdome

MendoAdome

View attachment 606918

View attachment 606917

Would like to hear some more opinions regarding the regiments I have followed with the two groups.

I have supplemented one group with extra cal mag and the other group with extra mag..

I have found that almost every body haven probleems with coco..

Hope to get more opinions from the community.

Ill be posting regulary.

Lookin a little pale there man get some Heavy16 Folair and please get some Nitrozyme.

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

The plants are doin alot better now..

It was mag def as GT suggested from begining..

Some photos

Bubblegum outdoor garden

Screenshot 20160729 1812392

PW outdoor garden

1469812466750 55927982

Indoor garden

They are one week in flower now

4x PW
1x GDP

DSC 0364

Cheers
Privada

Prevada 13

Prevada 13

And by the way guys I know now why I get mag shortage always

My tap water dosent have enough minor elements, that why canna has made special A&B just for my city!!!

I should be using this!

Canna rotterdam special line...

Rotterdam canna

P

Pimples

If my starting water is 200 ppm / 0.4 ec how much cal mag should I add on regular basis?
None..assuming that 0.4 ec tap water is mostly calcium iron and magnesium...your water is the calmag. The Canna coco nutrient should be perfect for your tap water and no calmag supplement at all. Plenty in your base feed and tap combined. Use a very small bit of extra fulvic acid (Canna already has some in the base) to make the tap water minerals (carbonates mostly..but still taken up albeit inefficiently without an amino or humic/fulvic chelate) more absorbable and should be good to go.

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

Becouse if you wanna have arm long buds they have to be pushed bro,every commercial grower I know go up to 2 ec. Very experienced growers can go up to 2.6 even.

I am not sayen I am an expert, am still learning.

Here is my previous runs in coco..

View attachment 606925
View attachment 606927
View attachment 606928 View attachment 606929
View attachment 606930
View attachment 606932 View attachment 606934 View attachment 606935

Hey I'm new to coco and finding a lot of truth to what you said here about high e.c. These plants need it.

When you feed at 2.0 it is at continuous feed right?

Irishmartin

Irishmartin

I' using pure coco humity 60% temperaure no higher than 25c usually 23c I have 2 blue cheese 2 dream machine 1x critical under 200wt dual cfl in 120x120 tent they went in 5 liter pots now then 10 then 20ltr then wait a week then switch to 12/12 add boost and pk13x14 and cannazym and a+b and rhizotonic to feed in flowering this my second grow first 1 was perfect this 1 I messed up you won' believe these our week old I had problems with humity temperature air circulation now then grand going give first feed canna a+b and cannazym and rhizotonic at half dose first feed and when water I'm start to let them dry out let roots So sad when roots our fully established keep moist at all times advice input I live in UK I use canna feed line

Top Bottom