prodigy's Big Bushes!!!!

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Yup 1st ix to start all the dawgs i paid a pretty penny to @ auction ive had that mom at least two years i lost track let me see bout finding some pics i know i got some somewhere it went quick all to the head lol RESPECT to you G !!! ill run your beans anytime !!! xmas would be perfect working on a new bigger barebulb shelf room here shortly just piecing everything together!!! you definantly gotta get at me when you drop down in CALI !!! its all bout the passion baby !!! !Ali G !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Yup 1st ix to start all the dawgs i paid a pretty penny to @ auction ive had that mom at least two years i lost track let me see bout finding some pics i know i got some somewhere it went quick all to the head lol RESPECT to you G !!! ill run your beans anytime !!! xmas would be perfect working on a new bigger barebulb shelf room here shortly just piecing everything together!!! you definantly gotta get at me when you drop down in CALI !!! its all bout the passion baby !!! !Ali G !!!

Kool thanks bro i bet you did spend a arm n a leg for those I can't wait for the day when you find the next elite in them beans and I'm sure there's one in there Ali dawg has a nice sound to it. The room sounds sick I've thought about trying a vert room I think it would go good with my style of growing but thats for a later date. I'm putting the dawg in flower tomorrow so i can get this pollen ready. I'll deff hit you up when i get out there Not sure where I'm gonna move but I've ben thinking about a few spots any way hope you find those pics bro and i couldn't Agree with you more all about the passion oh i talked to my boy big cheese he's popping a pack of the wifi bubba I'll make sure he does a grow log on here for ya.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Well im pissed one more of my cali con gear has hermed out on me my tahoe og This is fucking bull shit nothing else has done this even matt riot's stormy white cough is solid and hasn't hermed out !!!

IMG 1563
IMG 1565
IMG 1568
IMG 1571
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thats what I'm saying

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Is homeboy going to try to make it right? He is hooking me with something for my jedi tranny

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn that super sucks i no how bad u wanted some OG Kush in ur garden.. U will get the real deal OG when ur White Fires come in..

S

StrikeitRich

:sign0065:

:banana1sv6:

I hate that! Atleast ur vigilant enough and cought the buggers in time not to funk up another 2 months with her.

Good eyes!

Peace,
S i R

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I hope so I just sent him a message I hope you get yours too.

Xrancher

Xrancher

Dude, that sucks...I have a few Cali Con Purple Chems from seed in my big outdoor garden...I just ran outside to take a closer look!!!...nothin showin yet but I'll deff keep my eyes wide open.
Were those out of White or Black packs???... Mine are out of black packs...
Swerve really doesn't like to talk about his f'ed up gear online...cause I went to their website and asked...???

Xrancher

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Just talked to the hommie serve and he's a good dude sending me some gear for the mishap gonna give them a try when I get them.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
They were from the black packs and just jeep a eye out bro I'm sure there fine because there a new cross with the new male .

Xrancher

Xrancher

They were from the black packs and just jeep a eye out bro I'm sure there fine because there a new cross with the new male .

Well...I'm glad he's doin you right Prodigy...I ran across some hermies of my own on a grow about ten years ago with bag seed...

eta: I do have a black pack of Tahoe OG sittin on my desk right now...lol...

Good luck ProdigyG,

Peace and Blue Skies,

Xrancher

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Nice I hope u have better luck with the new pack
Ya me too but i prolly wont pop it seeing as my ogr gear should be here any day and i have 2 packs of each coming and i just popped another 20 or so seeds and plan to pop 2 or 3 of each wifi and white s1 and i just popped 5 of AliG's wifi bubba's 2 of the wifi 2 x bubba and 3 wifi 1 x bubba and a pineapple express fem a couple white x snow dawg and killer queen kush a couple og jam x (x18 x deep chunk) Og jam is SFV Og x Ghost Og i believe so those should be dank Oh did i tell you my urkel gum bubba was a female so you were right goo good call brutha and im about to pop a 10 pack of purple afgoo f2's and banana kush x purple afgoo and what ever else burn sends me to test from CFSB witch Im super excited about. I really was bummed about those tahoe's bro did i mention they fully rotted in the ezeclone in 3 or 4 days it was the fastest I've ever seen or heard of but i still have the big ass larry in the 1200 watt tent goin and another larry down stairs in a 2 gal that im sexing rite now have you smoked Larry Og goo if you have what did you think about it??

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Brudah,

Already got my new gear from Swerve! Took like 2 days. 1 pack jedi, 1 pack sunset limited fem, and 1 pack tahoe fems. A tshirt and a bunch of stickers! Thats pretty fuckin cool if you ask me

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

thats cool swere hookin you up, when my TGA querkles hermd on me, subcool wouldnt give me the time of day to even respond to me...let alone send me some new beans for my waisted time and $$, ill never fuck with that fool again, ahha

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
thats bad ass bro Ya i think i only want to fuck with the fem gear swerve seems to have those on lock i asked him if he planned to make any of the original sour d fems id love to have a pack of those or if hes gonna do any thing fem with the alien gear witch wpuld be bad ass im just glad he did rite by you I cant believe your jedi turned tranny on you i have a few going now that look really good i hope mine turn out straight Im getting to the point that i only want to pop gear from bodhi ogr jj mota and a few other solid breeders its a fucking pain to put all that work in for chicks with dicks ya digg.. pop those tahoe fems i want to see how they turn out.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Already soaking....sorry to get the thread off topic...back to normal programming!

Latest posts

Top Bottom