prodigy's Big Bushes!!!!

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

Looking good Prodigy for reals i tripped out when i seen you post up og bubba hermie in the same sentence thought you were referring to my wifey x bubba beans but it was ol swervy pooh once again thats just to bad im wishing you good luck on the rest of your gear !!! Woot woot!!!Yup yap your killing it G !AliGee!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thanks bro heres some of my other cali Gear do you guys know if this weird leave thing is common with the pre 98 bubba? This is this best thing Ive seen from the cali gear this beautiful larry Og with these monster fan leaves hopefully she looks as good in flower as she does in vegg!

IMG 1471
IMG 1473
IMG 1476
IMG 1477
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Looking good Prodigy for reals i tripped out when i seen you post up og bubba hermie in the same sentence thought you were referring to my wifey x bubba beans but it was ol swervy pooh once again thats just to bad im wishing you good luck on the rest of your gear !!! Woot woot!!!Yup yap your killing it G !AliGee!!!

Here you go hommie here's the one and only UrkelGum Bubba she's a bush and i love her crazy leaves there sick looking I hope She's a fem!!!

IMG 1479
IMG 1483
Aligee

Aligee

Nice looking good you sure keep them plants happy !!! i diggin them trees you got going your gonna kill it bruh !!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks hommie I just can't Waite to get out to Cali so I can really do mr to the fullest! I just hop ut girl is a girl so I can see some AliG dank.

M

mrbong73

Hey Prodigy your garden is looking killer! So many great strains going on. Good job man. That basement looks perfect too. Nice find.
I know you're pumped on the a wings and I just got one for my new tent. They are badass, I set up a window banger and I'm not even running it lately. I thought it would be like 90 in there but it's chillin at 78 with just the exhaust running.
Have a good one.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice Bubba u got there.. I'm bettin it's a girl cuz she is short & stumpy cant wait 2 see her flower..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Ya bro there sick I can out my hand like 6 inch from the bulb and it's just barley hot there the shit your tent us gonna kill with them in it oh and thanks for checking my grow out hommie.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Nice Bubba u got there.. I'm bettin it's a girl cuz she is short & stumpy cant wait 2
see her flower..

Thanks bro I just hope the bubba turns out rite ice never seen leaves in them like that and I really hope the UGB is a girl I'm lovein then way she looks but I'm really liking the white Appalachia and the Larry they look sick si does the black berry pie lots if good strains it's gonna be epic !

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
things are lookin' good PG! a little koma style going on eh? i dig it bro...i'm a fan of topping like crazy and vegging for 6-8 weeks myself. what size containers are you using?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
These are 5 weeks bro and ya I get down with the Koma topping I go from beer cups to 1 or 2 gallons then 7gallon pots of pure coco in my opinion coco smashes soil as far as in growth and root development. Thanks for checking out my grow.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Here's my second flowering garden or what Im gonna use to test strains for now. Also here is my beautiful Black berry Pie which this was the absolute best of of five witch 3 were deformed and fucked up looking but this one is a gem for sure.

IMG 1491
IMG 1493
IMG 1494
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks bro its gonna be sick there's 2 white x appalachia 2 diff pheno's larry Og pre98 bubba kush and Black berry pie 2 more days of veg then they get sprayed down with azamax and neem oil and its 36 to 48 hrs of dark and were on our way. Just got to set up the trellis, Im super jacked to see how these strains do. I'm thinking of doing an all white x appalachia run but will see how these turn out .

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Impressive list of strains prodigious, curious why you aren't more interested in your males with such a line-up. Seems to me you could come up with some really powerful crosses and get some unexpected pheno expressions.

...Maybe I remember you writing you didn't have the space.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I have a studly white Dawg male that's ready to blow his load on sexy girls but this will just be a small go I have got Yo get the fuck out to Cali so after I do one more run in the 4k room I'm out then u can pop alit of killer fear and really try my hand at breeding.

Bublonichronic

Bublonichronic

damn, glad i found this thread, nice plants, and grow set up, subd bra!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks bruh i have some good news my one ugb is a female i just put her in a 7gal pot to veg for another 3 or 4 weeks shes gonna be a beast when im ready to flower her im fucking jacked I love this girl her leaves are so bad ass what do you think she leans towards? also i just popped 5 wifi bubba's 3 wifi1 x bubba and 2 wifi2 x bubba there gonna be sick also my kick ass tahoe is a fem and she roots cuts in 3 days in the ezeclone no bs.

IMG 1517
IMG 1518

Latest posts

Top Bottom