prodigy's Big Bushes!!!!

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Producer

Yup! Beautiful Beautiful!
Im gonna have to get tips from you for Nutes Prodigy.
Right now all I use is Optimum A & B. I should probably pick something up for my next batch. Im just waiting for my first batch to finish up.
They're still maybe a few days away. They seem like they're taking forever.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
nice big plants man they look very healthy and well trained good job!

Thanks kid means a lot coming from you. I just hope mine will look any where as good as your bad ass alien dawgs man I love looking at your AD's there so frosty looking and from original obs gear I can't wait till you get some more at the farm I have some that god made that are looking pretty good and I just popped some of his fire alien and alien super skunk But I would kill to have some from obs's original line . Any way thanks for checking my thread out bro stay frosty and grow safe peace.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
here is some bad ass pics of the lucky charms so you can really see how frosty this girls is and some shots of my vegg rom and how i have it set up.

IMG 2114
IMG 2113
IMG 2111
IMG 2110
IMG 2105
IMG 2099
IMG 2109
P

Producer

Yup! Nice, clean grow room!
I dig it! Keep it up man!
I love what we do! lol
Its fun. At first it was kind of a chore, nut now I just really
enjoy doing this, and learning. You guys are all the best!
This site rules!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
thanks bro ,growing is something i love to and am just good at i dnt know its seems so natural and it has turned in to my passion. I'm one of thgose people who just never stop thinking idea's are allways flowing through my mind and since I started grwoing its all I think about I try to keep pushing myself and every grow and every day I get better learn more.I believe that if your not pushing yourself to be better than you just need to give up whats the poin of doin something half ass some could say its a lil obsessive and their prolly rite like when I was wrestling I would lift twice and wrestle once a day 6 days a week for 10 months a yearbut I wanted to be the best and I knew if i trained hard enough I would be I guess I took the same metality over to growing except I'm only in competition with myself and I'm my biggest critic so i keep pushing my self my gal says that for me nothing is ever good enough and she's right because ther is always room to do better IMOP . This is just what I love to do and enjoy it its fun for me to see that I have grown these big frosty buds and then getting to try all the different flavors mmmmm love it and plan to do it for the rest of my life.

P

Producer

Yes! Right on! You just described us both.
I give it 110% too man. Like you said, there's always room for improvement.
And I already feel i've learnt allot just from my first grow. Its crazy.
I can't wait for grow number 2.
The topping is helping allot too like you reccomended. So bushy! hehe.
As well as the vegging 24/7. Now I can see a difference in their growth almost everyday, and I have to feed them twice as often so its really cool!
Thanks for all your help bro! I appreciate it.
Im sure one day soon, i'll do something in return for you.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pic of the Lucky Charms.. That plant looks killer a page back u were talking about trying some new stuff i think u were talking about thishttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/75b72e58.jpg

I got these samples 4 free at my grow shops party.. I haven't gotten 2 trying them yet but I'm gunna real soon..

sticky icky

sticky icky

Plants are lookin lush bro,lucky charms should be some tasty chit along with the Julius Ceazz!

D

dese637

Very nice... That lucky charms looks like its gonna be crazy when its done if there's that many tric's already !

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice pic of the Lucky Charms.. That plant looks killer a page back u were talking about trying some new stuff i think u were talking about thishttp://i1118.invalid.com/albums/k620/MakinGoo/75b72e58.jpg

I got these samples 4 free at my grow shops party.. I haven't gotten 2 trying them yet but I'm gunna real soon..

Love that Mykos MakinGoo.....i think youll like it too. I just mix it in my soil mix initially and then add some more soluble micorrazhea around the root mass when repotting to make sure to get direct contact with the roots. The girls will be prayin' before you know it.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Yep that's it that stuff is amazing frm what I understand the thing that makes them so good is that the spores are alive and whole other companies stuff is milled down and not whole or as vigorous and alive I. Mean any company that has 5 world record for the biggest pumpkin ever grown because if he bennies has to be good for my girls.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Love that Mykos MakinGoo.....i think youll like it too. I just mix it in my soil mix initially and then add some more soluble micorrazhea around the root mass when repotting to make sure to get direct contact with the roots. The girls will be prayin' before you know it.

Thanks 4 the tip I'll do that when I transplant my Lil plants from there 18 oz cups in2 there new 2 gallon smart pots

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yep that's it that stuff is amazing frm what I understand the thing that makes them so good is that the spores are alive and whole other companies stuff is milled down and not whole or as vigorous and alive I. Mean any company that has 5 world record for the biggest pumpkin ever grown because if he bennies has to be good for my girls.

Hell yea Pro the guy was telling me that story about the giant pumpkins i hope i get some giant Buds with this stuff.. That would b tight

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
There are some in this thread a few pages back I'll get some of my new run soon,

Top Bottom