prodigy's Big Bushes!!!!

• Thread starter ProdigyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I_Love_THC

I_Love_THC

Man, your thread has to be made illegal! I've been drooling all over my desk for about an hour now and can't seem to have any desire to get off the PC - very addictive, mate! Amazing job! Respect!
Peace.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Thanks bro I wish my Mac wasn't fucked up because the run I have going now in my 4k garden is the best I have ever done plus the best line up of strains I have ever had the real stand out or queen of the garden thus run is my boy AliG's urkel gum bubba She is amazing and smell just like grape koolaid or grape bubblegum it's amazing AliG did an amazing job on this cross really showed me that he is one hell of a breeder. I'm really excited about the next run though because I will finally have OGR gear in my flowering room. Hopefully my Mac will be fixed by then so I can show everyone what's up any way thank for checking my thread out it really makes feel like I'm progressing as a grower I mean I'm still in my first year of growing I still have a Long way to go b4 I consider myself a good grower. I love it more than anything passion Baby!!!

Aligee

Aligee

Thats wsup Prodigy i want to see that urklegumbubba girl i got crazy sweet flavors and aromas too when i flowered some out !!! did you clone this girl ? your in for a sweet treat !!! ill def be releasing these in the near future im glad your liking her so far !!!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I 2nd that u need 2 fix ur Mac so we can see the urkle gum bubba

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks hommie you know I got clones of her that another thing I really like about the UGB she roots in the ezelconer in 4 days flat it's awesome. I'm finally getting this cloneing thing down I couldn't use my Ezecloner this round because I using the lil Ezeclone tent for drying the Larry so I had to use rockwool witch I have never Ben able to root more than 1 or 2 clones out of a tray and I had to clone my guava 13 and Jedi kush and alien Dawg this round do I was worried but I had a 99% sucsess rate this time so I'm super jacked I think it worked this time because I soaked my cubes in some sensi bloom a&b and it worked awesome any way the UGB is my fav girl in my 4k room sh has every thing monster colas super frosty and the smell is out of this world grape koolaid I love it! There I'll be alot if happy people when you drop those hommie. It really makes me want OGR's urkel bubblegum but your crosse might be even better than the original cross can't wait for her to finish!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
I know I just have to get some grip together and I get a bunch of pics I have Ben taking this is the best run I have ever done it's turning out epic

Rugerbaby

Rugerbaby

still here brotha! Post some pics, I know theyre gonna be amazing!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Looking GREAT over there brother! Glad to see things are going well. Sum BIG Bitches Fo sho! Peace to ya buddy! Laters!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks bro I appreciate it ya I have deff cane a long way since I was posting YouTube vids that's for sure. I owe a lot of it to the farm. I have met some truly awesome people here an learned a hell of a lot not to say I didn't learn a lot from YouTube. It's just this is way more of a community than YouTube is here people are not constant haters and everyone really helps each other out so we can be the best growers we can be. I think the last time I talked to you I was telling you to check out OGraskals the white and white fire I think you though I was talking about white widow back then lol I'm just glad to see your still doing you and every things ok especially with all the bull shit that's Ben going on lately. Your deff gonna love it here and you'll fit rite in. So when are you gonna pop some more of your raskal's Og seeds you got? If I remember rite last time you had all males. So do you have any new gear your working with or new strains coming up? Any way thanks for checking out my thread bro I deff had some Koma style girls last run Thats for sure. I can't wait to see what Ben going on in motive land I'm sure your still killing it as always !

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking Forward

Can't wait to see your plants, gotta be sweet with the genetics you are growing. You are becoming a very good grower in a short time, obviously due to your curious and adventurous inventiveness. Thinking outside the box helps in every aspect of life, hope all is well in your life

mal

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looking very nice prodigy title of thread coulden't be better those are some bushels looking forward to seeing how big they get and looks like you got lots of nice beans on the go great thread!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Yeah man you definitely have, things look great dude. So yeah, I remember when we talked last and I just wasn't in the market for new gear at the time so hadn't seen what raskal was putting out yet. I got the same "heads up" on the white x tjis, that, the other from multiple sources, but unfortunately was FUCKING broke and couldn't move on anything. Anyway, yeah man, I like the give here so far and am glad it has helped you. You know me man, I try to stay drama free and "sucka free" . So, working on chemmy Jones and grandaddy haze from connisseur right now and about to look into some local cats (303 seeds) that I just discovered today (been a bit scene/ internet sheltered lately) so well see what I get in to. I don't have access to the raskal gear that cali has yet so ill have to wait on that, but Colorado has a lot to offer, so well see what ol MOTIV can dig up. Good to hear from ya brother! Peace and respect sir! Laters!

Actually, I also have the cannabia (kannabia?) La blanca, aka the white in flower, as well as the th seeds sage again. Have 2-3 beans of the raskals og left for a rainy day though (along with 60 some odd others, lol) we'll see what the future holds, always open to new dank , when I can afford it or trade for it that is. Again, peace to ya sir, glad to rap with ya again.

xBUBBAx

xBUBBAx

hey buddy good looking grow. What kind of yields are you getting under those 4k's?

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
It just depends brutha on how big what strains and his many rite now I'm on day 50 with 2 monster alien dawgs a monster urkelgum bubba and lucky charms on those I think I should get any where form 8 to 16 zips on each plant on my other 2 lucky charms maybe 8 zips between the 2 I also have 4 Julius caesar's that should yield 4 to 6 zips a plant 3 straw kush that should be the same 4 to 6 zips 1 blue widow 2 critical sensistar a Jedi kush and a guava 13 I'm thinking on this run I should pull 5 to 8 lbs but I'm not sure last run I pulled 7kbs on 4k in my 1200 watt tent I pulled 31 zips on 3 plants I had 1 Larry 1 lucky charms and 1 bubba so almost pulled 2 lbs I pretty consistency pull .7 .8 gpw with is ok but could be better. I hope I can keep progressing next run I will be running 12 white fire's 2 of each pheno , 6 white skunk, 3 of each pheno ,and either white Dawg white urkel chemg13 or my cross of alien Dawg x white Dawg I also have a sick as white fire bubba that I could run I'm having a hard time choosing strain because I have so many sick ads strains rite now . In my 4x4 I have a sunshine daydream, jazzberry jam, white Dawg, and pre98 bubba kush. The sunshine daydream(bubba kush x blue moonshine) x Appalachia (green crack x tres Dawg) from bodhi seeds and it us the frostyest strain I have seen yet its completely covered and I'm only on day 16 or 18 it's crazy bodhi is an amazing breeder no doubt thanks for checking out the tread bro peace .

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

went with right around 6 plants per light instead of 9 Thanks for the advice

hope it works out....

more pictures

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Supporter
Thanks brutha ya OGR jj have amazing gear bodhi is rite their with them if not better. I'm having a hard time trying to choose what to run in my 4k next I need some helps I'm kinda in a pheno finding stage but with all garunteed crazy fire maybe you guys could help me out I'm sure one of you have run these strains b4. Ok so rite now these are all from seed 6 white fire's , 2 white dawgs I'm running 1 pheno now, 2 white skunks, 2 white Urkels, 2 white s1's, 1 Chemdog #4 x pure g13, 2 pre98 bubba x Katsu bubba kush, AJ sour d x Katsu bubba kush ,1 white fire x bubba kush, 2 pre98 bubba kush, 1 alien Dawg x white Dawg I also have Jedi kush ,guava13, alien Dawg , lucky charms 2 pheno's jazzberry jam, sunshine daydream, stormy white cough, . I think I'm only going to grow new strains from the seed list so if you guy have grown these or have any advise you could lend I would really appreciate. I know I'm gonna run the white fire it's the others I'm struggling with the white skunk looks amazing I have a white pheno and SS pheno same with the white Urkels. Any way tell me what you guys think. I think I'm gonna do things different this run instead of running monster bushes. I'm gonna run mini bushes in 5 gal post of pure coco instead of 7 or 10 gal. Also I'm gonna run 24 clones in tomato cadge's vegged for a week or 2 topped 3 or 4 times and super cropped. Thanks for checking me out let me know what you think stay frosty peace.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn Pro u got 2 many strains 2 choose from.. That's a good problem tho.. U pull some nice weight in ur rooms great work.. Ur gunna love those White Fires can't wait 2 see them..

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

please break down your epic paragraphs into something a little more easy to skim through.

don't be afraid to hit return.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Check you out bro! Look at those big ASS girls. Great work brother, great work! I too love advanced. I am about to run some plants with cyco ( fair amount cheaper and I hear it equals or tops advanced, but we shall see of course. On plants that size I wouldn't doubt 8 zoos for a minute. I be pulled 7 on a plant half that size ( TH Seeds SAGE) , documented it too, on you tube back in the day. Anyway, looking lovely bro. Great strain list as well. Grats and keep it up buddy. Peace to ya brother! MOTIV.

Top Bottom