PROOF

• Thread starter Compost Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I agree we should all be proud of what we grow and if we are happy with it great but let's get back to the topic of proof. I don't think pictures can determine anything other thank quality of genetics and ability of the grower. You could have no knowledge of growing and not be able to make it through the seedling stage and that would not take away from this argument. Vice versa you could grow great looking huge buds and it would not support this argument.

I don't feel it's accurate to say synthetic nutrients ( I'm assuming by chemical the OP means synthetic ) is of lesser quality than organically grown bud.
With that said there are a lot of variables to take into account and to some degree I think the microbes play a role. How big I have no idea so by my own beliefs I should be supporting his claims. However the nutrients I use are synthetic but do have some organics so my feeling is how much organics makes that difference?

I have no idea but I feel as though most growers have some amount of organics that provides for a wide variety of microbes in adequate populations that typically I think you could say there is no difference.

If anything I think it has to do with enzymes and more more synthetic fertilizers and incorporating them.

This is all just a hypothesis/theory thingamajig.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I don't feel it's accurate to say synthetic nutrients ( I'm assuming by chemical the OP means synthetic ) is of lesser quality than organically grown bud.
With that said there are a lot of variables to take into account and to some degree I think the microbes play a role. How big I have no idea so by my own beliefs I should be supporting his claims. However the nutrients I use are synthetic but do have some organics so my feeling is how much organics makes that difference?
The plant neither knows nor cares where it's nitrogen comes from. Nitrogen is nitrogen. The benefit of organic techniques is in preservation of the soil, for multi-year use. The OP's claim that organic will grow better/stronger weed is just absurd, as anyone with experience under their belt knows.

Ace9137

Ace9137

I have seen many grows done with different mediums and nutrients, most people use what works for them. I use soil myself, plain old happy frog, I do add nutes when needed, they are a mixture, Dyna gro and general hydroponics, it works for me, it works for my plants, and the smoke is excellent, I would bet that if I tried coco or hydro, I would be in a world of hurt. I stick with what works. If you believe that your style works, use it, as it obviously works for you. To make the claim your smoke is hands down better than everyone else's is subjective on so many levels, and as we can not sample it, we can not ascertain if this is so. If it is fire to you, I can respect that, I have been smoking for 30 years, I grow stuff that will be noticeable in one hit, fair enough that maybe how it affects me may not affect you the same, or it could be really great stuff, so in all due fairness, I can not prove my claim as well, I just have wisdom in knowing that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom