PROOF

• Thread starter Compost Man
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Compost Man

I'm working on purchasing a meter. I will Prove that ORGANICLY GROW CANNIBIS IS SUPERIOR TO CHEMICAL GROW. THERE I SAID IT, PERIOD. I'M A LEADER NOT A FOLLOWER.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm working on purchasing a meter. I will Prove that ORGANICLY GROW CANNIBIS IS SUPERIOR TO CHEMICAL GROW. THERE I SAID IT, PERIOD. I'M A LEADER NOT A FOLLOWER.
Why so hostile? What kind of meter would prove this? I'm not even sure superior is measurable... Superior in what way? Flavor, thc, aroma, size, density etc etc etc

Personally I think nutrients are nutrients at an elemental level. With that said I do believe we do not yet fully understand the benefits of microbes in the soil well enough to understand their full impact on the various quality of end product. But I do believe there is an impact.

As a master grower do you have some insight into this for us?

C

Compost Man

Why so hostile? What kind of meter would prove this? I'm not even sure superior is measurable... Superior in what way? Flavor, thc, aroma, size, density etc etc etc

Personally I think nutrients are nutrients at an elemental level. With that said I do believe we do not yet fully understand the benefits of microbes in the soil well enough to understand their full impact on the various quality of end product. But I do believe there is an impact.
I'm as peaceful man that will and I do listen to EVERYONE. There's no hostility, none Brother. We're all here together, Cannibis cultavation is definitely Debatable on how to 🖐️👈💙

C

Compost Man

I'm as peaceful man that will and I do listen to EVERYONE. There's no hostility, none Brother. We're all here together, Cannibis cultavation is definitely Debatable on how to 🖐👈💙
It's the same one used in the High Times World Cup. Check it out on line. DX METER🖐️✌️

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Can you give us some theory behind the difference? All proof of concepts start with a theory.

I'm all ears. I do think grower experience is the biggest factor

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

It's the same one used in the High Times World Cup. Check it out on line. DX METER🖐✌
That just provides a chemical analysis. What determines superior?

I'm not saying your wrong I'm challenging you to learn.

C

Compost Man

Can you give us some theory behind the difference? All proof of concepts start with a theory.

I'm all ears. I do think grower experience is the biggest factor
ORGANICLY grown NO BUGS,DISEASES or ANY DEFICIENCIES, Organics will enable the plants to produce oils. There's no flushing with organics. My 10- gallon Grow bags have the same mix in them for TWO YEARS NOW. Nitrogen is supplied on a need basis every year. My Compost has another 1-2 years left.

Reactions: Ina
C

Compost Man

ORGANICLY grown NO BUGS,DISEASES or ANY DEFICIENCIES, Organics will enable the plants to produce oils. There's no flushing with organics. My 10- gallon Grow bags have the same mix in them for TWO YEARS NOW. Nitrogen is supplied on a need basis every year. My Compost has another 1-2 years left.
It's actually a Hypothesis,
The tester will make it A Theory.

Ace9137

Ace9137

What do you mean by organic? If you speaking of the definition of it, then just place a plant outside and let it grow, that would be a purely organic grow. Organic nutrients? Growing medium?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

What do you mean by organic? If you speaking of the definition of it, then just place a plant outside and let it grow, that would be a purely organic grow. Organic nutrients? Growing medium?
Good point. Definition

C

Compost Man

I'm not a City Slicker, I'm pure country. Forgive me for not poisoning the Earth with Chemicals, Where have you been living, it's all over the news for years, Global Warning. If you take some nightcrawlers and put em in a chemical container, they will die. Do you know how potent earthworm castings. 50/50 Castings and SILICA SAND will grow every plant on Earth.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I'm not a City Slicker, I'm pure country. Forgive me for not poisoning the Earth with Chemicals, Where have you been living, it's all over the news for years, Global Warning. If you take some nightcrawlers and put em in a chemical container, they will die. Do you know how potent earthworm castings. 50/50 Castings and SILICA SAND will grow every plant on Earth.
What are chemicals? Is calcium a chemical? Can it not be organic?

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The only thing scence has proved so far is that some fruits and vegetables develop more flavanoids as a result of natural biological breakdown and uptake.

But it has not been proven for cannabis as far as i know.

As far as high times winners the highest thc and most winners for decades have been hydro. They have a “cup winner methods” article out there somewhere.

Marketing is focusing on organics lately. That is obviously true. Just maybe not the claims. ;-)

I like a hybrid system to cover all angles personally.

C

Compost Man

Are we gonna argue semantics or are you going to provide a hypothesis... Better?
The Hypothesis is Organically grow CANNIBIS is Superior to ANY chemical. With a METER it'll become theory. I'm working on saving$ 800. To complete my Hypothesis. I used to buy " Hydro" Got really sick and tired of looking, smelling really nice. It means NOTHING. A 1-2 BUZZ. Crap man CRAP. UNTILL you smoke each one chemical vs. Organic Then and ONLY then can we have this discussion

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

The Hypothesis is Organically grow CANNIBIS is Superior to ANY chemical. With a METER it'll become theory. I'm working on saving$ 800. To complete my Hypothesis. I used to buy " Hydro" Got really sick and tired of looking, smelling really nice. It means NOTHING. A 1-2 BUZZ. Crap man CRAP. UNTILL you smoke each one chemical vs. Organic Then and ONLY then can we have this discussion
What makes you think I haven't. Your just slinging shit here hoping it sticks from what I can see. What do you consider chemical and what do you consider organic. I am assuming salt based fertilizer?

I'm all ears and I don't dispute there may be differences.

But the statement chemical weed make you sick. Has me questioning your ability to understand and communicate what it is that is different and how plants use nutrients.

You are by your account a master grower so I would expect a little more of a scientific answer

Top Bottom