Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nevermind

I remember sometime back, you use to root clones in full strength GH flores.If it's not to much trouble, could you post your nutrient strengths again when you take cuts?Sorry for the off topic but I can't pm at the moment.I saved the info the first time but my laptop crashed .Love these ladies your posting.Attention to detail has always been one of your strong points along with a fine mother room.Stay safe!

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
Any dried shots of the Cake Batter?
i'll get some pix up of all the dried nugs

I remember sometime back, you use to root clones in full strength GH flores.If it's not to much trouble, could you post your nutrient strengths again when you take cuts?Sorry for the off topic but I can't pm at the moment.I saved the info the first time but my laptop crashed .Love these ladies your posting.Attention to detail has always been one of your strong points along with a fine mother room.Stay safe!
i root cuts in gh at this strength

g 13 ml
m 6 ml
b 6 ml

i use vitagrow root hormone formerly woods

BansheeRider

BansheeRider

That Alien Haze definitely looks out of this world......you should call it Day of the Triffids lol.

Much respect for your skills and genetics sir

Peace
BR

nuttso

nuttso

thanks again to all :RastaBong:

unitedG i had a few males only one was used and a few girls ..one girl went to a friend for keeping . all have been let go except for this pictured girl .this pure alien is just the sister to the cherry pheno having nothing to do with the alien sister beans that were made from the alien male x Chemdog's Sister ...

this is the only pure alien plant left that exist .. 100% pure landrace

so there are no more seeds in Afganistan/Pakistan?

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm guessing he is referring to that specific stock. Seeds from that particular plant/phenotype.
FJ

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
That Alien Haze definitely looks out of this world......you should call it Day of the Triffids lol.

Much respect for your skills and genetics sir

Peace
BR
thanks and much respect

lookin good Obs. How does the legend compare to the Tk?
the tk rollin around nor cal that most of these cats are talking about is an s1 that krome popped .. it has good vigor, nice yield , good smell and taste and a beat down high . i just personally like the legend ... i have got a chance to smoke some real tk and the stuff is pure fire for an old genetic that's been pimped for years

so there are no more seeds in Afganistan/Pakistan?
sure there are .. but i know they are becoming more scarce

I'm guessing he is referring to that specific stock. Seeds from that particular plant/phenotype.
FJ
tru dat ....

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That apricot helix has got me in awe! All of ur plants r beautiful. Hope to enjoy some of those flavors on my dreams 2nite. Thanx bro! Keep up the good work.

S

S4v

the tk rollin around nor cal that most of these cats are talking about is an s1 that krome popped .. it has good vigor, nice yield , good smell and taste and a beat down high . i just personally like the legend ... i have got a chance to smoke some real tk and the stuff is pure fire for an old genetic that's been pimped for years

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to more pics

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
got cone ?

i like to smoke cones but hate filling them so i searched out filling machine the alternatives are way overly expensive .... 60 cone unit cost $599 , 80 cone unit cost $999 and the 480 cone unit cost $9500 yikes fawk that noise

I got high and my creative side was expressed in this invention

my first version/experiment holds 120 cones and works flawlessly im going to make a table that does 454 ... i just got a hospital bed vibrator motor to add to it to help speed up the process ..my 120 cone unit cost me $22 to build and works as well as available commercial units ....

the 454 cone unit so far cost me $56 including brand new hospital bed vibrator lol

enjoy

Cones 008
Cones 002
Cones 003
Cones 004
Cones 005
genepool

genepool

:harvest: Damn obs ur gittin er done & doin work at the same time where do u find the time?
:lock:

sdgrower

sdgrower

That;s awesome! Gotta ask... what flavor do you got in those cones? Apricot Helix, Legend OG or something special that we haven't seen yet?
I am going to hit the dispensary and grab a cone on the way home.
Cheers!

E

ent

haha, that DIY cone filler cracks me up. typical obs. your photos skills are great, even with a cheapy camera. I was wondering, not sure if i just missed it, but how do you do your breeding? Are you pollinating selected branches or whole rooms? Open pollinations? Do you ensure to smash some pollen on every cycle? You've got me inspired to dig thru the fridge and crack some beans.

Venom818

Venom818

nicely done obs your a genius bro u should sell these machine's id buy one just for fun.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
obs

genius brother ,much props

my cousins always me i roll my blunts to big,but hot damn you got a truck load of how i roll

shit id love to blow it down with you

1luvbigherb

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Awesome Skills

OBS you are a wealth of talent. I've got a halfway decent camera and I can't take pictures 1/2 as good as you, of course my subjects aren't nearly as photogenic as yours

mal

Top Bottom