Pure alien and other rarities

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
nice save crom.

Obs, what were the results on the harlequin you let go for the long haul?? higher or lower thc/cbd %

A

Alien

Supporter
Spent 420 trying to figure out what we liked better the Ghost or Legend they are definitely rite at the top of some of the best OG's we have had..Big Ups OBS..

Agreed, Jack...the best of the best...can't decide which I like better either.

This is where Alien got "Alien".

Damn straight...huge props, respect and much love to ya Soulie! The pics are looking gorgeous.

Always great seeing ya and finding some time to chill...cheers bro.

-A

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
give that man a cookie ... damn brotha amazing you saved all those pix and then fixed the lost photo files ..... many thnx

What up big OBS i was just wondering if you were attempting to create a alien tech ibl since you still have the original alien tech sister?? Keep the killer pics coming hopefully one day i will have the honor of growing some of the new gear you have created along with some of alien's and the rest of the mother ships dank but I'm really infatuated with some of your legend og crosess their amazing stay frosty my friend one love
P.G.

B

bluemoonrocks

so whats good on some beans of these they are looking so delicious :)

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
so whats good on some beans of these they are looking so delicious :)
Read thru this thread b4 u start asking about seeds. These r the look but can't have strains! Lol. Unless u r fortunate enough to be gifted these rare genetics.

Garrett

Garrett

:RastaBong: how about a peek at the Pure Alien , this is the sister to the original pheno , the sister was put into storage and is now back in my hands.... the only true pure alien technology that exists .. easily as resinous as the original alien tech but void of cherries and replaced with witch hazel, cedar and moth balls ... this girl is fast pictured here at 50 days
lookin super frosty and dank!!!!! what lights are you runnin?

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
Apricot Helix

Apricot Helix , genes proprietary 50 days ... very worthy woman

Apricot puree taste and smell
hey obser.beautiful strains.I was wondering of the origins of apricot helix.I used to see something similar that reeked of apricots back in the early 90's from the Oregon area.THE BEST!thanks

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Apricot D>>>Game changer right here partner<<<>>damn well played soulie<<not sure wtf i was thinking not paying attention to this chic<<<been in mom form for a year now<<heavy yielder,super fast finisher right here brah<<Eager as hell to get a production run going of her<<thank me later for keeping her around<<holler at ya boy
Apricot D 007
Apricot D 011
Apricot D 013
Apricot D 020
Apricot D 021
Apricot D 022
Apricot D 025
Apricot D 029
Apricot D 030

gtd

Top Bottom