Purecrop1 Foliar

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sshz

sshz

I also am placing a picture here of my Zsweet Inzanity, a few days into drying. Yield was crazy good, maybe close to 5 lbs. from 2 lights. The smell is super strong so I've warned people to be careful when smoking it. And maybe my firast actual strain that hits the 30% or higher THC level. Thanks PC1, you helped too. I'll be buying more shortly........

IMG 0880

sshz

sshz

I just bought a 16 oz container, on sale, for $42 delivered. The plants seem to like it, it keeps the bugs away, and it didn't affect the buds when I sprayed at 1 oz per gallon at lights out. It eliminates the need for Forbid 4F, neem oil, etc. so in the long run it's actually cheaper for me. It's very safe, no protective clothing or breathing device is necessary........it seems to do what it says it should. After 1 crop using it, I'll be spraying it weekly from now on, at least for now.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I just bought a 16 oz container, on sale, for $42 delivered. The plants seem to like it, it keeps the bugs away, and it didn't affect the buds when I sprayed at 1 oz per gallon at lights out. It eliminates the need for Forbid 4F, neem oil, etc. so in the long run it's actually cheaper for me. It's very safe, no protective clothing or breathing device is necessary........it seems to do what it says it should. After 1 crop using it, I'll be spraying it weekly from now on, at least for now.
Excellent sshz! Glad you're enjoying it!

E

elboaf

at the very least i can confirm it fucks up spider mites hard! we just got some purecrop, i ordered a 1/2 gallon bottle from amazon. when it came it didnt have any seal under the plastic cap and it smells just like windex. i thought i had been ripped off by the seller so i bought a bottle from monster gardens and it came exactly the same way and smells the same. looks like purecrop does NOT seal the bottle under the plastic cap so thats a little weird, but i guess dont be worried when you see that. i was super skeptical after reading the ingredients (onion is the #2 ingredient lol!). i even bought a cheap fogger to go along with the pure crop so as not to waste it (gd its expensive..) and so far im impressed with it's ability to kill spider mites, yet doest have any negative effect on the plant (except for my fogger is violent af and blows off some leaves). so far so good but im looking forward to seeing how it deals with botrytis and PM because we had a little issue with mold last harvest :( im like really putting all my eggs into this purecrop basket and hoping its not snake oil.

sshz

sshz

I'm curious why you were unhappy with the product, except the price of course. My plants sure seem to love it, and no mites. Just sprayed for the 4th time this crop........

IMG 0893

cfarmer

cfarmer

I'm curious why you were unhappy with the product, except the price of course. My plants sure seem to love it, and no mites. Just sprayed for the 4th time this crop........

View attachment 821640
I never said I was unhappy. Im just not overly impressed.

Yes the product worked and I would use it if I were experiencing pest or mold the last 2 weeks of flower. Would I use Purecrop1 as my main IPM spray? No I would not. Its not cost effective and does not provide enough benefits for the time Im spending applying the product.

I can assure you better results with molasses and liquid seakelp. Our regular use of those 2 organic products destroyed PC1. If your skeptic look at the benefits of molasses and sea kelp. PC1 doesnt come close in benefits. However its biggest advantage is late flower spraying. Other than that its a one dimensional product. Understand I am not bashing PC1 because it does work but there is better.

We take both organics and add our favorite microbes and brew a beneficial bacteria tea and foliar spray. Whats left over is added to all the reservoirs. Were hydro in buckets and like to add microbes and spray the crowns of each plant when we foliar.

Every farmer is different and for me there are superior products that are significantly cheaper and provide far greater benefits. As well as being multifunctional and organic.

S

sneed

Does anybody know...
Once PC1 is mixed with water, does it stay good for a while? Or should it be mixed fresh every time?
Does it repel bugs or is it just a contact killer
Does the water need to be ph'd ?
Can you use other products with PC1? Alternating sprays with neem for example?

I Bought a gallon recently. Ive used it a few times. I love the idea of a 1 product problem solver...
The monster garden video sure pumps PC1 like its the holy grail.

any info much appreciated...

sshz

sshz

1. It does stay useable after it is made. I'd use it up every couple days though, and make sure you shake the crap out of it each use.
2. I don't think it repeals, it's just a contact killer.
3. I do not pH the water.
4. I believe they recommend NOT using other products on top of it.

Monster Garden is the distributer, they are heavily promoting it.

S

sneed

1. It does stay useable after it is made. I'd use it up every couple days though, and make sure you shake the crap out of it each use.
2. I don't think it repeals, it's just a contact killer.
3. I do not pH the water.
4. I believe they recommend NOT using other products on top of it.

Monster Garden is the distributer, they are heavily promoting it.

Thanks for the response.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

My last post in this PC1 thread, day 62 in flowering and just a few days left before chopping.

View attachment 833702

Did you spray through flower? With lights on? I stopped last time as the flower increased. I found no issues doing it with lights on in veg and early flower just haven’t tried late flower....

sshz

sshz

I sprayed up til 1 week before chopping, which was yesterday and today. I sprayed 1-2 hours before the lights came on, weekly from week 1 in veg thru 9 weeks in flowering. I left lights and fans off until everything dried, always in the dark. Didn't see a mite the entire grow, and the plants showed no negative reaction to the spraying.

H

hoppy18899

I couldn't get a picture of the label as it wraps around the small bottle, so here it is word for word:

"Ingredients: Active ingredients soybean oil 10%, corn oil 5% (15%)
Inert ingredients filtered water, glycerin, carrot, onion, orange vegetable based fatty acids,
tallow, vanillin (85%)"

There you go, exactly as written on the label.
  1. Price alone should gravitate you towards the "bestdarnsoap" product I would think. I'll take a pic in a bit, and my first application will be made this week, maybe Tuesday at 3 weeks old.
  2. I couldn't get a picture of the label as it wraps around the small bottle, so here it is word for word:

"Ingredients: Active ingredients soybean oil 10%, corn oil 5% (15%)
    Inert ingredients filtered water, glycerin, carrot, onion, orange vegetable-based fatty acids,
    tallow, vanillin (85%)" There you go, exactly as written on the label.

Yikes !!! 85% Vanillin ?

I don't know much about "Bestdarnsoap", however, I just ran across this info below in a toxicity report.

Vanillin and vanilla have induced skin sensitization in humans, whilst ingestion has provoked intolerance reactions. Treatment with vanillin caused skin irritation in guinea-pigs and eye irritation in rabbits. In rodents, vanillin was of low to moderate acute oral toxicity. Repeated oral administration in rats may induce tissue effects at various sites including the liver, kidneys, and spleen. A Soviet report described the liver, kidney, spleen and lung abnormalities, together with effects on the red and white blood cells, in mice treated dermally and in rats exposed by inhalation. A limited dietary study in rats found no evidence of carcinogenicity. Vanillin induced chromosomal damage in human cells treated in culture but showed no genotoxic activity in mice treated orally or in hamster cells in culture. There was no evidence of mutagenic activity in bacteria (including Ames tests) or in yeast. Thought you may want to be aware of this, especially if you are spraying "Bestdarnsoap" without an agricultural pesticide mask, goggles, and protective clothing. Why not err on the side of caution?

Top Bottom