Purecrop1 Foliar

• Thread starter Freshone
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thanks guys they recently stopped making promis insecticide which I was using to keep the suckers off my mother plants. So now I’m trying purecrop1 and my plants are burning lol. What a load of shit! Anytime I see omri listed I see burn your fucking plants! I sprayed em three days in a row like the bottle says. They will recover fine just a set back -and I was just down there and saw a thrip crawling around on a leaf! Maybe I was real high but I saw him then I couldn’t find him again...

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I've always used dryer sheets and liquid smoke for fungus gnats. I wouldn't pour biodiesel like Purecrop1 in the root zone. The other nuclear option is using Root Cleaner, but that can burn leaves if you don't wash it out right away.

sshz

sshz

I would hardly call food grade soy bean oil biodiesel but who knows........

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I would hardly call food grade soy bean oil biodiesel but who knows........

They treat it with lye and pull out the glycerin. That is how they get the micelles. It is very much biodiesel.

sshz

sshz

This is the easiest way to kill gnats........ and the yellow sticky traps do a great job too.

Dankgardens313

Dankgardens313

I sprayed up til 1 week before chopping, which was yesterday and today. I sprayed 1-2 hours before the lights came on, weekly from week 1 in veg thru 9 weeks in flowering. I left lights and fans off until everything dried, always in the dark. Didn't see a mite the entire grow, and the plants showed no negative reaction to the spraying.
Sup brodie , garden looks amazing keep up the great work. Quick question . Is PC1 systemic ? Having an aphid problem Here. I use lostcoast Plant Therapy as IPM. Isn’t working for the aphids .

sshz

sshz

No, it's not systemic......... and I don't know who Brodie is. LOL

Rasta Jeff from Irie Seeds has a podcast that covers many, many subjects on growing. His podcast on mites is excellent.

Last edited:
plumsmooth

plumsmooth

Let me save you a lot of time and hassle. I went through several products trying to knock out the "cannabis aphid" How I overlooked one of the clearest knock-downs there are in favor of all these slow disruptors is beyond me. I bought Grandevo and Venerate and Faithfully used Azamax which would always knock them back to next to nothing sometimes.

Pure Crop 1 doesn't work on Cannabis Aphids. You can add a little alcohol to it and that will improve its fight against those f*&^ers. After over a year since jokingly hanging some local outdoor CBD plants on sale next to dry in my grow area thinking -- ah who knows maybe I'll get a bug or two!

Fast forward almost 15 months...

Then a lightbulb shone on my failure to apply a proper knock-down insecticide -- which none of the aforementioned ARE! It is possible that I had a psychololigal resistance to this because of an association with the Chemical version or maybe even the sound of the Word.

Turns out Pyrethrin completely wiped them out in one round with maybe a follow up I can't even remember the melted right before my eyes -- literally I wold look at them under my USB scope and they looked like they got partially dissolved. I got the lower strength Pyganic! Good Luck! Thank me later... I used it at the lowest recommended amount too!

Dankgardens313

Dankgardens313

No, it's not systemic......... and I don't know who Brodie is. LOL

Rasta Jeff from Irie Seeds has a podcast that covers many, many subjects on growing. His podcast on mites is excellent.

idk why you
Let me save you a lot of time and hassle. I went through several products trying to knock out the "cannabis aphid" How I overlooked one of the clearest knock-downs there are in favor of all these slow disruptors is beyond me. I bought Grandevo and Venerate and Faithfully used Azamax which would always knock them back to next to nothing sometimes.

Pure Crop 1 doesn't work on Cannabis Aphids. You can add a little alcohol to it and that will improve its fight against those f*&^ers. After over a year since jokingly hanging some local outdoor CBD plants on sale next to dry in my grow area thinking -- ah who knows maybe I'll get a bug or two!

Then a lightbulb shone on my failure to apply a proper knock-down insecticide -- which none of the aforementioned ARE! It is possible that I had a psychololigal resistance to this because of an association with the Chemical version or maybe even the sound of the Word.

Turns out Pyrethrin completely wiped them out in one round with maybe a follow up I can't even remember the melted right before my eyes -- literally I wold look at them under my USB scope and they looked like they got partially dissolved. I got the lower strength Pyganic! Good Luck! Thank me later... I used it at the lowest recommended amount too!
Man you just saved me a ton of time and money. Love the story , I’m glad you found out what killed them. These suckers are fast and they’re very hood at hiding. I’m goin to try that Pyganic and keep you posted on my situation. Once again , thank you brotha , we need more people like you. Kind , generous and honest . God bless

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

idk why you

Man you just saved me a ton of time and money. Love the story , I’m glad you found out what killed them. These suckers are fast and they’re very hood at hiding. I’m goin to try that Pyganic and keep you posted on my situation. Once again , thank you brotha , we need more people like you. Kind , generous and honest . God bless
Just trying to give back a little to balance all the help I have received and gleaned over the years!

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

What was the does of pyganic you gave?

BudTester420

BudTester420

Anyone having clawing issues with PureCrop1? Everything was fine until I sprayed yesterday. I’ve been using Mercenary so far but decided to change it up a bit and use a few IPM and change it up every week
DD23F463 981A 4DAD 80D4 F5A97C58EAAE
Full strength seems to really stress out my plants… what dosage is everyone using and for what issues?
Thanks

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

I’ve been using it this last grow and very impressed. I’m a customer for life. No clawing issues. No bugs, happy healthy plants

Last edited:
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thanks guys they recently stopped making promis insecticide which I was using to keep the suckers off my mother plants. So now I’m trying purecrop1 and my plants are burning lol. What a load of shit! Anytime I see omri listed I see burn your fucking plants! I sprayed em three days in a row like the bottle says. They will recover fine just a set back -and I was just down there and saw a thrip crawling around on a leaf! Maybe I was real high but I saw him then I couldn’t find him again...

What about merit 75?

BudTester420

BudTester420

I mix 10 ml for 1.5L sprayer. It’s the lower maintenance dosing of 1oz per Gallon
Thanks. The 1oz per gallon is making them claw like crazy and I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s the fogger application as opposed to a pump sprayer?
Probably not going to use it anymore. There’s a new product called Mercenary that seems to be doing a better job anyway. And it smells fantastic.

Wh1teScorp1on

Wh1teScorp1on

Thanks. The 1oz per gallon is making them claw like crazy and I’m not sure why. Maybe it’s the fogger application as opposed to a pump sprayer?
Probably not going to use it anymore. There’s a new product called Mercenary that seems to be doing a better job anyway. And it smells fantastic.
I use a 1.5L pressure sprayer. The first time I used it I did 2oz to a gallon and had only good reaction from it. I dropped down to the 1 oz per gallon and spray weekly and my plants love it. I could see something like that happening maybe with a PM or pest problem. But it should be limited to affected leaves. Overall plant health improves every time I use this. Like I said weekly. Use what works for you bud. That’s what I do. Good luck with your grow

Top Bottom