Purple Kief Anyone?

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sfzoo

gorgeous girl you got there.

i've seen a big ball of purple hash too.. nice!

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fucking awesome -Im sure that is some tasty ass stuff

where did the smaller pile of gold kief come from?

Blaze

Blaze

Very cool; some of the darkest pruple keif I've seen! It's been years since I've smoked Purple Goddess. Good to know she is still out there someplace. Definitely one the tastier and prettier strains I've seen.

T

TheIronLung317

damn i love that color contrast1 what are the genetics of purple goddess? that stuff looks incredible!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
gorgeous girl you got there.

i've seen a big ball of purple hash too.. nice!

Thanks man
fucking awesome -Im sure that is some tasty ass stuff

where did the smaller pile of gold kief come from?
Definitely some tasty stuff. Taste like blueberry goodness. The other kief is either Romulan or my Sour P.

Very cool; some of the darkest pruple keif I've seen! It's been years since I've smoked Purple Goddess. Good to know she is still out there someplace. Definitely one the tastier and prettier strains I've seen.
I believe this is a different Purple Goddess, this strain hasent been around too long.

damn i love that color contrast1 what are the genetics of purple goddess? that stuff looks incredible!
Purple Goddess is just a rare purple God Bud 1.0 pheno renamed by the guy who found it.

amazing looking plant, god id kill to get them seeds
There are no longer 1.0 seeds available so no need to kill anyone bro lol. I will be making some crosses and BX with her in the future though.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I have a pic somehwere of some purple hash made from trichome techs ultraviolet and until know it was prolly the most purple hash I ever seen

in any case great looking buds and good job on the hash

Venom818

Venom818

Nice bro very pretty lady ive been looking for that blueberry tasting herb for a minute is she indica or sativa leaning

N

naturalmedicine

I have a pic somehwere of some purple hash made from trichome techs ultraviolet and until know it was prolly the most purple hash I ever seen

in any case great looking buds and good job on the hash

Trichome Tech is the real deal. K is on point.

Dunge

Dunge

How did you make this product?
I ran into what was being called keif in Morocco in the early 70s.
I think it was a blend of black tobacco and mj product.
I saw a block of hash being made from a bag of product that looked like the blond powder. A press was heated over a flame and the bag was thrown in there and squashed down. The result was being called 00-hash (zero-zero) indicating 'highest quality). Marketing. They had two levels of higher quality above number one.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Very nice bud! Looks like it def has some Purple Paki or purple affie in its heritage, those flame Orange hairs and pure bud are unmistakable

51stang50

that is a very nice purple beauty queen. Would love to try some of that.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bro very pretty lady ive been looking for that blueberry tasting herb for a minute is she indica or sativa leaning
She is a good mix of both in effect and also the way she grows.
very impressive i love good colorful bud.
Me too bro I love the purples. They are fun to watch grow
How did you make this product?
I ran into what was being called keif in Morocco in the early 70s.
I think it was a blend of black tobacco and mj product.
I saw a block of hash being made from a bag of product that looked like the blond powder. A press was heated over a flame and the bag was thrown in there and squashed down. The result was being called 00-hash (zero-zero) indicating 'highest quality). Marketing. They had two levels of higher quality above number one.
Kief is made from the leaf trim and lower buds that are dried and sifted through a fine screen so that the trichs can be collected and pressed into hash or smoked as is.
Very nice bud! Looks like it def has some Purple Paki or purple affie in its heritage, those flame Orange hairs and pure bud are unmistakable
Its actually a rare BCBD God Bud 1.0 pheno renamed by the guy who found it. I think its the purple hawaiian thats in there that gives the color
that is a very nice purple beauty queen. Would love to try some of that.
Thanks bro. It is very tasty.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Here are a couple more pics of a small Purple Goddess clone just starting to flower. As you can see she gets purple from the start.

PGa
PGb
P

primeform

dude does this strain smell like purple dino flinstone vitamins?

Latest posts

Top Bottom