Purple Kief Anyone?

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
purple trichs??? now that i have to see...that is so cool!

anyone have some macro shots of these purple trich's??? i gotta go google this...lol

gnite farm

well i found some pics cuz it really is cool

purple_trichs.jpg
purp_trichs.bmp

ok peace out yall

Sorry bro no close ups of theTrichs on the Purple Goddess. For some reason I dont have many photos of the Purple Goddess. I plan on running her again next grow and I will be sure to get plenty of pics next time around(purple trichs included)

Those are some nice pics you posted but you notice how only the stalks of the trichomes are purple not the heads? The Purple Goddess has purple trichs from the bottom of the stalks all the way through the head of the glands. I have a few strains that have purple stalks on their trichs(krazy kush, purple urkle, the purps) but that dosent equal purple kief. When dry sifting its mostley the trichome heads that are collected to be pressed...thats where the color will show up.

Here is a Pic of my bros double purple doja. You can see how the heads of the trichomes are getting a nice pinkish/purple color to them...should make for some purplish hash when ripe(I have seen his dpd hash and it gets a light shade of purple) The Goddess is similar but with much more coloring and quite a few shades darker of a purple.Peace

Dpd
DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

At it again with these pics

^^ DAMN homie! now thats some purple trichs for you :mad0233:
& thats not even the goddess I can only imagine
That purple goddess dude... please get some nice macro shots when you can soon

Did you make any bho from the goddess? :D Some purple Butter??!!

kroonboon

kroonboon

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coolest thing I have seen, I love lumo green weed but I will have some of that anyday.
Amazing growing skillz too man!!!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
^^ DAMN homie! now thats some purple trichs for you :mad0233:
& thats not even the goddess I can only imagine
That purple goddess dude... please get some nice macro shots when you can soon

Did you make any bho from the goddess? :D Some purple Butter??!!
Yeah bro I will make sure to get some pics of the goddess next time I run her and no I have never made any bho with her, only the dry sift. Im sure the bho would be some tasty shit though...maybe I will have to give that a try next run too.
Not sure what to say...:clapping
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coolest thing I have seen, I love lumo green weed but I will have some of that anyday.
Amazing growing skillz too man!!!

Thanks for the kind words but she makes it easy.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
that bud in the 1st post is the most beautiful bud I have ever seen

Purple Keif is really cool too.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Hay HS..beautiful pics man, the buds and kief look absolutely killer, JD would be proud! MGG

T

tattoojim

hey hs... i need some help with my purple goddess pheno.. could you pm brother?

T

tattoojim

hs.. the purple trichs on my jd cross have just threw me for a loop. thought i was ready to harvest and scoped again to double check. them trichs are not amber... i prepped her and i think shes not ready...can get you pics just not real good

Scorpion

Scorpion

I grew out some of DJ Shorts Blue Moonshine a few years back and it made some of the best smelling dreamy purple grey...I nicked it Earl's Grey LOL
not really enough to matter but it was very fine smoke.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Damn bro im about to make some dry sift saw this thread just had to say your bud and kief pics are both some of the best pics on the farm IMO sick work man very impressive

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Latest posts

Top Bottom