Purple Kief Anyone?

• Thread starter highersolutions
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CasperJesperOch

That's probably one of the coolest things I've ever seen(the purple kief).

Nice...

G

Greencandyman

That is the most purple colored hash I have ever seen. Looks so good, you could eat it. And I would!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is a shot of the Purple Goddess starting to show her true colors. I will get some more pics of her up soon.

101 0775 1250 x 938
R

RUNBHO

That plant is crazy purple.
What is the taste on it compared to urkle or purkle?

C

canopia

that purple godess looks great. So much purple. What makes up the purple godess? Hope it isn't clone only.

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
That plant is crazy purple.
What is the taste on it compared to urkle or purkle?
The Goddess smells like mashed blueberries with a hint of peppery spice. As far as the taste goes its still has the berry flavofr but with hashy/woodsy undertones, pretty tasty stuff
that purple godess looks great. So much purple. What makes up the purple godess? Hope it isn't clone only.
Lineage is God X Hawaiian X Purple Skunk from what I have found. Its actually a rare pheno found in the original release of God Bud 1.0 which is no longer available so yes its clone only now. I have made some crosses with her though and I plan on making others. Eventually I hope for some BX and some BX2's of her to lock down the Purple!

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

lock down that goddess mang...gotta love these rare pheno's!!!

N

norm

damn! super sexy girl there. really love the contrast from the orange hairs.

Id rather have the blond kief though!

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

^^ why so? lol
that purple is one of a kind thats for damn sure

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Thatd be sick HIGH :banana:
The purple in that goddess is fuckin bizarre

have you started to make any BX or BX2's?
Not yet bro. I'm still looking for that perfect match...soon I hope.
damn! super sexy girl there. really love the contrast from the orange hairs.

Id rather have the blond kief though!
Thanks for the kind words bro but just so you know both the purple and blonde kief were made with the same process.

^^ why so? lol
that purple is one of a kind thats for damn sure
cuz purple kief = green kief
Wtf? lol how do you get that?

Purple=green??

colorblind? haha jk

What he is trying to say is he thinks the reason the Purple Goddess kief is purple is because "green" or plant material is making its way through the screen causing the kief to change color. What he dosen't know and what you cant tell from any of these pics is that the reason the kief is purple is because Purple Goddess produces Purple Trichomes which equals purple kief. If it was just plant material making its ways through the screen lots of my purple strains would make purple kief like Purple Urkle, The Purps, Krazy Kush,etc... not just the Goddess. I have strains that go even a darker purple than the Goddess but they dont produce the purple trichs so no purple hash. I have made plenty of dry sift hash and the goddess is the only strain I have ever grown that throws down purple kief like this.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Wow

I agree bro, like I said that purple goddess is one of a kind in so many ways
I dont think theres to many that can say they made purple kief.
Id think you'd be able to get even a little purple in your kief with your other strains,thats crazy

your one lucky guy to have the original

Hopefully I Can find a purple soon to Get me some purple kief :cool0041:

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

:sign0005::sign0005::sign0005:

You must spread some rep....blah blah blah

K

kes5480

purple trichs??? now that i have to see...that is so cool!

anyone have some macro shots of these purple trich's??? i gotta go google this...lol

gnite farm

Latest posts

Top Bottom